It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force colonel reports lights 'not of this world'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
NEWS LINK

In the wake of reports of unidentified objects flying over Chicago's O'Hare Airport, a retired Air Force pilot has his own mystery with a rash of bright, colorful lights he photographed hovering in skies over western Arkansas last week.

"I believe these lights were not of this world, and I feel a duty and responsibility to come forward," Col. Brian Fields told WND. "I have no idea what they were."

Photos on link! This guy seems credible.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by super70]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
In my opinion, after having watched all the shows on UFO's reading various books, and listening to anyone who speaks on the matter, i have come to the realization that UFO's are real, that the government hides them, (for God's sakes, how many times can they get away with their crazy weather balloon stories?) and that extremely "credible" people, including astronauts, cosmonauts, and pilots have seen them without a doubt.

What makes an "incredible" witness anyway? A drunk?
A bum? Homeless people?

No matter who they are, they know what they have seen, and i beleive them no matter their status in life.
Its time for all of us in general to demand an explanation without having to feel like we are freaks for beleiving in such things.

jra

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Those look like lights that are just out of focus. And being so out of focus, It could be anything really. I don't really care who this guy is, his photo is horrible and I could take a photo just like that, with a few minutes of effort.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Looks like a very credible sighting. I wish we had video to see the way the lights reappeared and disappeared in different formations. I've heard that a lot in UFO cases. About lights appearing in different configurations.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
For a six megapixel camera, that's a horrible horrible photo. Why don't they post the complete original untouched original? It's ghastly having to zoom in on a 550x286 image and expect to marvel at the pixelated splendour of it all. If this really is a landmark sighting, then the photographs should be published on the web completely devoid of resizing and presented to the world. It's no fun looking at a couple of coloured lights that look like food for Pac Man.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's the original thread started on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comment to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

Closing ...

top topics

join