It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Verichip' aka mark of the beast - who's got the strength to defy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Lets face it, most of us know this is going to happen.

My Question is

Who is gonna take it or not and why?

Upside: You can buy and sell and live. Slap in the face of religion.

Downside: You will probably die, possible alien technology incorperated.

Me = no sir, the chip can take the long walk.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Selmer2]

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Give to Ceasar what is Ceasars and give to God what is God's.

I have no problem with getting a chip.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Give to Ceasar what is Ceasars and give to God what is God's.

I have no problem with getting a chip.

lol, nice one.

Being a christian i most probibly wont take it with out them having to tie me down first. even then they will have a problem getting it in me.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
Being a christian i most probibly wont take it with out them having to tie me down first. even then they will have a problem getting it in me.

Me too.
It'll never happen anyway. The American people will throw a revolution before they allow something like this to occur. This could be the thing to tip us completely over the edge.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

It'll never happen anyway. The American people will throw a revolution before they allow something like this to occur.

You really think so?

I think many Americans would gladly get chipped if it meant they could save 2% on their next shopping purchase.

Of course I'm being cynical but personal liberties doesn't seem to be high on the list of most people in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
I think many Americans would gladly get chipped if it meant they could save 2% on their next shopping purchase.

I can see them lining up in droves to get "chipped" at the local Walmart now.
Well, if that's the case then maybe white trash really is taking over the country.
That's sick. Just pathetic. Says absolutely nothing for our society. Sorry. I'm insulted.
I don't know anybody that would take that thing.
Nobody.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Nobody.

This is exactly the reason that I personally doubt that the verichip is the mark of the beast. Personally I think it will be something more subtle that will come out while they are still talking about this chip being implanted, that will similarly restrict your ability to buy and sell and will contain your biometric data. The data it will contain will be your fingerprints and/or retina scans, “hand or forehead. IMHO its going to be the REAL ID, or National ID that many countries are now enforcing and will be required to have a job, pay taxes, and access your bank account.

One certain reason that it cannot be an implanted chip is that you cannot get a chip implanted in your forehead as the area lacks the soft tissue to embed the chip.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
from Verichip

Verichip history

The roots of VeriChip trace back to the events of September 11, 2001 when New York firemen were writing their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious. It was evident there was a desperate need for personal information in emergency situations and that an injectable RFID microchip could help patients.

www.verichipcorp.com...

Its not to hard for me to imagine a couple of scenarios straight up that could bring in the chip,they have it,all they need is the excuse and the right time to bring it in.

Scenario-A suit case nuke is detonated or a major natural event etc in a major city or cities,911 brought about world wide ramifications,imagine what they could do and convince the majority chipping for security and identification of bodies etc is for the best.

Scenario-They simply tell us all they will be phasing out and stopping money at a date,get the chip before the due date other wise you will not be able to buy or sell for many said reasons,no ifs no buts.

Hi defcon5

Your right about the National ID,i`m pretty sure its being enforced in 2008 in the UK and Australia the US,in Australia they are enforcing it on those who are under their control the most,i.e. pensioners (old age,disability etc)welfare recipients criminals anyone mostly in their pocket...

I think the ID is still a stepping stone to the chip and they are learning from the experience on how it will be implemented,but those involved my guess would be 99.9% unknowingly doing so.

For anyone interested i just come across a huge site dedicated on banning the verichips implementation,lots of links.

www.sk8angr.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
how is any one going to refuse it, there are probably plenty of ways to get a chip into humans, and all human babies are probably having them put into them right now in the west.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Hi defcon5

Your right about the National ID,i`m pretty sure its being enforced in 2008 in the UK and Australia the US,in Australia they are enforcing it on those who are under their control the most,i.e. pensioners (old age,disability etc)welfare recipients criminals anyone mostly in their pocket...

Hi GPS777,

You are correct in bringing up the fact that there are national ID systems going up in many US allied countries. That also fits the prophecy, that it must be a world encompassing system. That is the reason that so many fundamentalist Christians believe that there must be a one-world government in place for this system to occur, a New World Order.

Unfortunately; that is not the way it is presented in prophecy. It simply states that no one will be able to buy or sell without such a chip. There is nothing that says that it must be enforced by a one-world system; it can just as easily be a system of many governments following the lead of one powerful government.

As a matter of fact having many governments following the lead of several powerful governments fits exactly with the feet of the statue in Daniel, parts of it will be clay and other parts iron.

Originally posted by andy1033
how is any one going to refuse it, there are probably plenty of ways to get a chip into humans, and all human babies are probably having them put into them right now in the west.

The fact that both of these systems are going to be difficult, if not impossible, to survive without is what potentially makes them the mark. The mark is never really explained in depth in the Bible, but we do know that it is a sign of allegiance. You are either going to be in allegiance with this world and its worldly systems or in allegiance with God. That is why the point is pressed very hard in the Bible to not be worldly, to be “in the world not of the world.”

What frightens me the most about the national ID system, is that many Christians are willing to accept this systems as it not implanted and because they do not see the timeline of Futurism unfolding the way they expect. But then it states in the Bible that there will come a great deception on man in the end times and that is how so many end up accepting this mark system without realizing what it is.

Satan has pulled the world over their eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i would have it, just over a year ago i myself got a RFID tag similar to the verichip tag inserted into my right hand and the little green men hav'nt taken me yet

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hmm I don't know. I think I would rather take a dose of hard radiation then have a tracking device implanted in my hand.

Now how many of you have direct deposit into your bank account? My current job I do. I was so worried about it. Knowing how things get screwed up. But the other day when my first check magicly appeared into my account and lo and behold I didnt have to drive to the bank and deposit the check myself and instantly saved myself a good half an hour of my life. I was impressed.

I have debated this issue with my Ex for quite some time. Chipping my kid. I am totaly against it and she is for it. We argued on this issue so much.

I am sorry to keep pointing out though that they will never ever get rid of currency altogether in this country because of the black market. The day they get rid of currency is the exact same moment when a new form of barter system will imerge in this country. They can't stop people from purchasing things. and when it comes down to it. people that buy illegal things will do things that are illegal to buy these items.

And besides that what about garage sales? How are the elderly going to get rid of there stuff and make some extra cash on the side without a good ol fashioned garage sale?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
why in the hell would verichips need alien tech?? implanted chip tech is and has been well within our own technological ability for a while now..

but regardless....no chip for me...anyone comes a knockin on my door trying to force a chip onto me is gonna be having a baad day

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i heard a doctor once saying that, the chips are so small there are countless ways to get it into your body. the doctor said she was at a confernce about behaviour modification(that there term for mind control), and the people gave a demonstration on stage of how easy it was to give someone a chip without there knowledge.

she explained that the chip was so small that one person had it in there hand and shook another persons hand, somehow it pierced the other persons hand and was inserted into the other persons hand without them knowing it. it was a demo of someone giving someone a chip just be shaking there hands, and somehow it piereced there skin and was inserted during shaking hands with them. remember this was a so called doctors conference for behaviour modification, and they were demostarting how easy it was to insert a chip into people today, because how small they actually are today.

so if chips have nothing to do with behaviour modification, why where they demostarting it at that conference.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno I am sorry to keep pointing out though that they will never ever get rid of currency altogether in this country because of the black market. The day they get rid of currency is the exact same moment when a new form of barter system will imerge in this country. They can't stop people from purchasing things. and when it comes down to it. people that buy illegal things will do things that are illegal to buy these items.

And besides that what about garage sales? How are the elderly going to get rid of there stuff and make some extra cash on the side without a good ol fashioned garage sale?

You are absolutely correct in what your saying. That is why I don’t believe that a paperless system is required to create the mark. The way that the mark will prevent you from buying or selling is through requiring that ID to perform any major purchases and accessing your bank accounts. If you cannot cash a check then there is little that you can do to survive long term bartering. No employer is going to hire you without the ID system as they will not be able to check any of your records, nor pay your taxes, social security, or other fees required to employ you. If you refuse to take the National ID you become effectively a none person and none citizen to the US government.

What really jerks my chain is how dare anyone take away my citizenship or ability to earn a living because I may wish to refuse receiving something that may be against my beliefs.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
defcon5 - you may get the chip inserted into you and you would not even know it. that stuff about paperless society probably is for when the generation of babies that are born and they implant them as mandatory. they know that alot will not take the chip if they have any religious beliefs or know what the chips are for.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
defcon5 - you may get the chip inserted into you and you would not even know it.

I tend to disagree with the idea that you can be chipped without your knowledge unless its done to you at a very young age. The chips are at least the size of a grain of rice and you will feel that breaking your skin. Anything that breaks your skin is going to cause you pain at the time of insertion. It may eventually be possible, if the chips become small enough, to have one inserted without your knowledge in a vaccination shot.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

One certain reason that it cannot be an implanted chip is that you cannot get a chip implanted in your forehead as the area lacks the soft tissue to embed the chip.

The chips will get smaller with time.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nobody.

Voluntarily? Probably not. And it doesn't neccassarily to be by direct force either.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The verichip is not the mark of the beast - it is a simple process of breaking in a horse ....

You cant just slap a saddle on a horse and ride it, first you must get it use to the idea of something on its back, so you let it walk around with a saddle first, ie. get people use to the idea of implanted chips. Let them see the benefits of having one.

This is an age old process that has been used many times to slowly get the public use to an idea. The verichip, and no doubt the countless other implanted technologies soon to come our way.

Once people get use to the idea and implanted technoligy is a common thing, those who oppose the beast system will be seen as nothing but crazy people.

Once rock'n'roll ie. the beat, was of the devil, now christian rock is an integral part of contemporary Christian music played throughout churches everywhere.

Of coarse you will have pastors proclaiming the verichip is the mark of the beast, warning their flocks not to recieve one or be dammed to hell for all eternity. Some will listen and wont recieve the chip, just as their are those who still wont listen to christian rock, use credit cards or watch TV because they are all of the devil.

But most will see that implanted technologies are a progression of mans ingenuity, just like music, credit cards and TV, and will accept them with open arms when they see the benefits new technology such as implanted chips bring.

Revelation 13:16,"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

Implanted technology is not the mark of the beast, but HE who causeth ALL to receive this technology IS the beast!

And by the time he is in power, implanted technology will be as common as rock music, credit cards and TV ....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join