It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Picture of Aurora

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I found a ufo picture on the website ufoevidence.org that looks remarkably like Aurora. The picture was taken by John Plath in Wisconsin. The UFO was moving east to west just after sunset. What do you think?

If you look closely, there are what appear to be ramjets. You can also clearly see the triangular shape of the craft and what seem to be beacon lights.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sorry. That link is incorrect. Here is the picture.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Interesting picture, but I'm not sure what you see in that picture that looks like ramjets. It certainly looks like some sort of triangular craft - I would be interested to know what shutter speed was used to take this picture, though. Long shutter speeds can sometimes make images blur, which would make the resulting photograph look very different from what was actually photographed.

As for it being a picture of the Aurora, I highly doubt that. The last thing you would want to do with a top-secret aircraft is fly it over a populated area - at what looks like a relatively low altitude, no less - and have it lit up like a Christmas tree.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
looks a bit like the black bird to me

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It kind of looks like a stretched F-117 but i know it wouldnt have that much in the way of lighting

Jensy

new topics

top topics

join