It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no people have come forward

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I keep hearing people say that if 9/11 was an inside job, someone would have came out by now.

Let's think about this for awhile.

Why did it take Deepthroat (Mark Felt) 30 years to come clean? BTW, Mark was the FBI's #2 man. Mark still feared for his safety and the safety of his family even after 30 years. That says alot for the FBI's #2 man to be fearful even after all was said and done. Why didn't he come clean after Nixon resigned? FEAR.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So, do you people really think that people are willing to "come clean" about 9/11? I don't think so when the FBI's #2 man didn't reveal himself until 30 years later on his deathbed.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What, no one wants to come into this thread and say "it would have taken thousands of people to be in the know"? BTW, I don't understand how people can believe that 20 some terrorists (19 highjackers and a few planners) can orchistrate 9/11 but it would take thousands if the US government did it. I guess the US government isn't as intellegent as some Saudi terrorists?

[edit on 1/8/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm repeating myself but almost no US govt people need to be involved in such a plot. In fact to insure the utmost plausible deniability someone like Cheney only needed to convey to the Monad that we wished to help them but needed an excuse to increase our presence in the ME. Say no more.

www.cjnews.com...

nudge, nudge

www.smalldeadanimals.com...

nudge, nudge

www.iamthewitness.com...

Say no more.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've thought since day one that the Mossad was involved. What ever happened to the Mossad agents arrested in NJ or NY on 9/11?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
At least a portion of the multitude of U.S. intelligence agencies are likely required to monitor, perhaps not for anything specific, their own employees for security leaks.

Those that did these crimes had to have all been known by some overseer group. I expect all those that participated in it to be constantly monitored and anybody that even remotely looks like they're going to talk is subdued.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Those that did these crimes had to have all been known by some overseer group. I expect all those that participated in it to be constantly monitored and anybody that even remotely looks like they're going to talk is subdued.

Hence why it took Deepthroat over 30 years to come out. That says alot for the FBI's #2 man to be fearfull of his life.

No one died over the Watergate scandel. The biggest thing that happened was Nixon loosing the presidency but it still took Mark 30 years to say he was Deepthroat.

Now on 9/11, thousands lost their lives. Do people actually think that if there were US citizens involved that they would be willing to spill their guts? I think not.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm quite sure they were shipped bcak to Israel. Kind of like the Bin Laden's were sent back to Saudi Arabia when all civilian aircraft was grounded.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm quite sure they were shipped bcak to Israel. Kind of like the Bin Laden's were sent back to Saudi Arabia when all civilian aircraft was grounded.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I believe you are right polanski. There are some you tube videos out there of them being interviewed. I believe Killtown submitted them.

Here's one that someone posted from the Mossad in Iraq thread.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm sick of the non-believers using the "well someone would have spilled the beans by now" counter, or the "a conspiracy like this would have to be massive with thousands of people willing to keep it bottled up" argument. Both statements reek of illogical non-sense that any schmo could pull out of his ass when trying to debunk a 9/11 conspiracy. There is no proof a conspiracy this large would be needed and we have no reason to believe this couldn't be pulled off by a few key people behind the scenes making sure things are done their way as orders trickle down.

Believe me folks, those at the top who know how all the pieces fit from that day have a very good incentive to keep things quiet, whether it be from the fortune they made, their kids and grandkids disowning them, or simply out of fear of being thrown in jail and/or killed. That's just my take on it though, but you have to remember these are regular people like you and me, they're just in a position of power and have the obligation to live with things like this on their consciousness. Rest assured those who know the truth about 9/11 probably know the truth about a lot of other things too, centralization of those who know the deepest secrets is the key to keeping the secrets a secret from everyone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
People don't come forward because they risk everything including the lives of their family and for what? No one believes them or does anything about it, best to keep your mouth shut if you are in a position of trust and/or power and you know stuff.

Proof is subjective as I am pointing out in another thread. You have to beat their OWN system (beuracracy) to win. It doesn't happen unless the support is there. Unfortunately, the support isn't there.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The people who know, and could come forward, have probably been dowsed with just the right amount of " patsy " juice to keep them quite.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I stated on another thread about some firefighters may have been silenced for fear of their jobs/pensions after 9/11 about what they witnessed that day ,and a member here said"another one thinks the FDNY are in on it".I don't think they were in on anything.Although I strongly believe they are being hushed about certain things they saw and felt that day,along with the NYPD and various news reporters.Its not that farfetched for the government to silence people by threats of losing their jobs,pensions,going to jail or worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What, no one wants to come into this thread and say "it would have taken thousands of people to be in the know"? BTW, I don't understand how people can believe that 20 some terrorists (19 highjackers and a few planners) can orchistrate 9/11 but it would take thousands if the US government did it. I guess the US government isn't as intellegent as some Saudi terrorists?

you dont understand becuase you dont understand that the 2 cases are radically different.

In one, you have 2 planes slamming into the WTC and one into the pentagon.

In the othewr you have 2 planes slamming into the WTC, one in the pentagon, AND you have to plant evidence all over to make sure 19 people appear to be responsible, AND you have to make sure all the demolitions have been successfully planted and will work, AND YOu have to do this covertly without failure, AND you have to make sure no overt evidence of foul play is evident, AND you have to make sure key people are in positions so that everything goes fine, AND you have to fool the FAA AND you have to guarantee that no fighter planes will intercept the hijacked planes, AND you have to keep the boatload of people quite who inevitable would have had a key role in this juggernaut of a covert operation, and so one and so on....

Obviously pulling off the 911 conspiracy is alot harder than the hypothetical objective of the 19 hijeackers.

If A=the complexity of the 19 hijackers mission to execute 911, then
the complexity of the governments mission to exectue the "911 inside job" would be A+B, where B encompasses all the additional jobs and events that would be required to make such a conpsiracy happen. obviosly the complexity of the "911 inside job" > the complexity of "official story". so therefore far more people would be needed.

simply put, pulling of the 911 conspiracy is far harder than just doing a real terrorist attack by the real perpetrators. There inevitably would be boatloads of people involved for the conspiracy scenario, but only 19 for the "official" scenario.

DUUUHHHHHHH!!!

[edit on 9-1-2007 by bob2000]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

people who are going to commit suicide do not need to cover-up the attack. Infact they attempted to do the opposite, make it a world wide event with dramatic cosequences.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
In the othewr you have 2 planes slamming into the WTC, one in the pentagon, AND you have to plant evidence all over to make sure 19 people appear to be responsible, AND you have to make sure all the demolitions have been successfully planted and will work, AND YOu have to do this covertly without failure, AND you have to make sure no overt evidence of foul play is evident, AND you have to make sure key people are in positions so that everything goes fine, AND you have to fool the FAA AND you have to guarantee that no fighter planes will intercept the hijacked planes, AND you have to keep the boatload of people quite who inevitable would have had a key role in this juggernaut of a covert operation, and so one and so on....

None of this happened with the 19 hijackers? All of the above happened, so I guess the 19 hijackers infiltrated the US government to make sure ALL of the above was executed with precision? Really? Give me a break.

Funny that you say that you would have to fool the FAA. I guess the 19 hijackers did this also?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What if the highjackers were actually hired and trained by the government ?just a thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

None of this happened with the 19 hijackers?

Of course not. the 19 hijackers didnt care at all about setting up demolitions in a building without rasiing an eyebrow or coordinating many of the events that "happend" according to conspiracy to go along with their own mission to fly planes into a building. lol

THe conspiracy theory is basically just the hijacker theory plus demolitions.

On top of the fact that the conspiracy will always be more complex than the hijacker theory alone, the very job of the government's part alone in the theory was far far more complex than the very job of the terrorists. When you compare the 2 parties' jobs, the governments job was on a much larger scale and far more complex than the job of hijacking a plane, and then basically flying it into a building in any way neccessary.

So if you want to compare jobs here, A=the complexity of the 19 hijacker's job, and B=the complexity of the governments job to "set it all up" in coordination. Id say that the government's job is atleast twice as complex as the hijacker's job (Im being very very generous when I say "twice as complex" in the CTers favor). So basically, B=2*A

Since B=2*A, it does the CTer no good to exagerate the complexity of the hijackers job, to satisfy the "complexity equality", it will only mean that the governments job will increase as well, implying even more people involved in the conspiracy than originally thought. ITs a given that the government's job in the conspiracy was far more complex than petty plane hijacking job.

Your going to tell me that the governments job wasnt hard? your going to tell me that the governments job in the conspiracy was about as easy as hijacking a plane? really? give me a break.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by bob2000]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What if the 'hijackers did not know they were hijacking planes but thought they were going someplace to carry out some other sabotage.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

These articles bring into question the cover story that 19 hijackers planned and executed 9/11. If they were being run by Mossad, as they had done in the past there was no reason to believe they planned anything. Why is the gov’t so adamant that no ‘enemy combatant’ ever get a fair trial? While we’re on the supposed terrorists it has been shown by the BBC that at least 8 of the ‘hijackers’ are alive and well. That only leaves 11 or 12, could they have possible pulled it off on their own. I doubt it. No Arab names on the manifest. No explanation about why 8 accused hijackers didn’t hijack jack. I guess that’s why it’s called a conspiracy because only a ‘true believer’ could swallow the fabricated pack of lies that is their cover story.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
Your going to tell me that the governments job wasnt hard? your going to tell me that the governments job in the conspiracy was about as easy as hijacking a plane? really? give me a break.

What I'm trying to get at here is that what if all those "coincidences" happened even if the gov. was involved? That would take out about a thousand people there. I mean if you believe the "coincidences" happened with 19 hijackers, why is it so implausible that the "coincidences" still happened if it was the US or Mossad?

It's like people who believe plane impact + fire brought down the towers when it is terrorists, but think it would take plane damage + fires + thousands of pounds of explosives to bring the towers down if it was gov. involvement.

It doesn't take such a leap of logic for both scenerios IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join