It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright green light across sky surprises many in Singapore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
External Source

Info form the source

"The front is like a canon ball, full of colours - orange, yellow, blue and green. And it went off very fast, in about 10 seconds. I could see it very clearly."

Wow wonder how many more sightings will be seen this year. Maybe disclosure is really going to happen soon?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just beat me to this! Green color would indicate a meteorite, I'd think. I don't know of any liquid fuel cobustion that would cause this.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I live in Nevada, and was outside Friday Evening with my co-workers as we saw a bright green shooting star pass over a mountain travelling from southeast to northwest. It faded out, but was rather low in the atmosphere before doing so. It's tail may have had a tint of blue in it, and it was near dusk, around 4:30 p.m. perhaps.

Shooting stars can often produce different colors, dependant upon the material it is made of, and atmospheric conditions, such as temperature and air density, i believe.

I'm not saying that the Singapore incident was a shooting star, but it is possible.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think it is Sir Knight Duke Lee Kwan Yew's ( a low rank lizard ) new toy ship given by Queen II lizard for his good job serving all the way, incl. sticking out his tongue for Her majesty's service for almost 35 years.

top topics

join