It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians Can't Agree on Truce Offer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
....they cant even travel in there own country,

"we" our history class watched this first hand it was very clear

we in the us dont get the full picture

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
that website is BUILD TO BASH ISERAL!!!

your right, i'm sorry. here are a few things i hope you find less biased.

schillerinstitute.org...

www.jatonyc.org...

jewsagainstzionism.com...

www.inminds.co.uk...

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Stirfry]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Palestines main problem? They don't attack soilders! They go "There is a four year old, let's blow him up!" BOOM! "There is a soilder! Run away like we have no balls, or like we were Frenchmen! Wait, same thing." "There is a four year old. He has a squirt gun. But it a squirt gun. It still is a gun. RUN AWAY like we are Frenchmen!"

Let's see, I=Isreal P=Terrorists.

50 I's on a school bus-Yea! I get to do my report today!
I don't wanna do mine! So forth and so forth... but then.
P-lalalalalalalalalala Boom!
I leader- This is where four P leaders are at with about ten P followers, send a missle in.
P- Oh no, while killing off a bunch of terrorists you killed two civillians and injured another. You evil Zionists!
I news channel- Today two school buses an old folks home and three border booths were attacked by P's today killing over 100 civillians and one soilder. The military is shocked for this is the first time in 4 years a soilder has been attacked.

Also, There never was a Palestinian land. They were nomads who travelled everywhere. Also, why should Isreal give land up when it is such a small country? Why not Iranor the Saudi people?

Same situation, different place. A bunch of New Yorkers leave the state of New York and move to the border of Rhode Island. They then say Rhode Island should give them land for the new state Zooboo. When Rhode Island does not give up the land the ZooBoos blow up schools, hospitals, homes, bus stops, so forth. Now, should Rhode Island give up what little land they have so people who have come from a larger state can make a new state? Especially after the Zooboos declare they will not stop until the Rhode Islanders are pushed into the sea? Well, the same thing for Isreal just alot worse for the Isreal people.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Also, There never was a Palestinian land. They were nomads who travelled everywhere. Also, why should Isreal give land up when it is such a small country? Why not Iranor the Saudi people?

Why do people post nonsense? Why do you insist on generating blind hatred? You are either a perpetrater, or the victim, of lies. please educate yourself.
cactus48.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ah but Stiffry you moan that they are posting pro-Jewish sites, but you post anti-Semetic ones. Hypocritical I think.

JTL I ahree 100% with what you posted, absolutley true. Palestine was British controlled terrotory, and after WWII Britian and the UN created a Jewish state on the British controlled Palestinian terrotory. Arabs attacked Isrieal and the Palestinian nomads had no home. In the Carter years he supported the creation of a Palestinian homeland. The orignal Palestinians were nomads and had no real home but a terrotory.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stirfry

Originally posted by Russian
that website is BUILD TO BASH ISERAL!!!

your right, i'm sorry. here are a few things i hope you find less biased.

schillerinstitute.org...

www.jatonyc.org...

jewsagainstzionism.com...

www.inminds.co.uk...

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Stirfry]

I never moan. I presume you overlooked these?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Ah but Stiffry you moan that they are posting pro-Jewish sites, but you post anti-Semetic ones. Hypocritical I think.

JTL I ahree 100% with what you posted, absolutley true. Palestine was British controlled terrotory, and after WWII Britian and the UN created a Jewish state on the British controlled Palestinian terrotory. Arabs attacked Isrieal and the Palestinian nomads had no home. In the Carter years he supported the creation of a Palestinian homeland. The orignal Palestinians were nomads and had no real home but a terrotory.

To be fair to the Arab side of the equation, not all the Arab residents of British Mandatory Palestine were nomadic Bedouin. Many were, and it is worth noting that many Arabs who today claim historical ties to that land are in fact descended from these nomads, who could claim an equal historic tie to any Arab land.

The early Zionist settlers are often characterized as having stolen lands from resident Arabs. This is not true. They purchased lands from absentee land owners and from the Ottoman government (at inflated prices) to form their settlements. At the time, the region had been in an economic decline for more than a century, the population levels had been falling due to poverty, starvation and disease.

The Zionist settlements also spurred Arabic immigration into the area. The Jewish settlers were building things, homes, roads, hospitals, factories, etc, and this created job opportunities for the Arabs. Many Arab settlements grew up near Jewish settlements for exactly this reason. In addition, the Jewish settlers drained malarial swamps, both to create new farmlands and to prevent the spread of disease that had plagued the region for such a long time. It�s also worth noting that many of the Arabs who claim historic ties to the land are descended from Arab immigrants who moved to the region in the early 20th century for economic reasons.

For the most part, these early Zionists had good relations with their Arabic neighbors. There were a few disputes and cultural misunderstandings, but the real problems didn�t begin until after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and was exacerbated by bad administration by the British under the British Mandate. The British had made promises to both sides that seemed mutually incompatible. To the Arabs, in exchange for Arabic support in WWI, they promised sovereignty and self-rule in Arab lands, and many Arabs interpreted this to mean all Arab lands. To the Jews, Brittan had promised a Jewish state in Palestine, and many Jews interpreted this to mean all of Palestine. In making no effort to reconcile these different promises and by making no effort to intervene when violence erupted, the British guaranteed the violence and bad feelings that exist today.

But I�m digressing. Many of the Arabs in Palestine were nomadic Bedouin, many others were migratory workers who came for the economic opportunities. Others still were natives with ties to the lands going back generations, many of whom still live in Israel as Israeli citizens, the descendents of those Arabs who did not flee during Israel�s war of independence.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For anyone that is interested this is how I see it. The struggle is actually the visible part of a much larger conflict. This is proven by all the interested parties behind the scenes on both sides.

The Palestinians feel that they have to resort to desparate tactics to overcome the overwhelming power of the Jewish/American cartel.

I do not support methods of the Palestinians due to my western based value system.

I also support the idea of statehood and particularily so because I am not a major fan of globalism.

I am impressed with the nation that Israel has forged from desparate lands even if the 'west' has paid for a great deal of it (which it has btw).

The real stumbling block in all of this is whether Israel will be satisfied with its existing borders are it desires to expand and grow. Can common ground be hammered out such that Isreal can achieve its growth objectives economically while allowing the Palestinian people to live in the area and hopefully carve out some kind of functional jurisdiction of their own?

With Saddam in 'check' so to speak this may be easier to do in future.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The real stumbling block in all of this is whether Israel will be satisfied with its existing borders are it desires to expand and grow. Can common ground be hammered out such that Isreal can achieve its growth objectives economically while allowing the Palestinian people to live in the area and hopefully carve out some kind of functional jurisdiction of their own?

With Saddam in 'check' so to speak this may be easier to do in future.

As I stated in another thread, I believe Israel will "capture" Arafat and crush remaining resistance.
The US will make as if they disaprove, but will be busy securing pipelines in Iran.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Also, with the past wars Isreal has had with the terrorists. Here is how it goes...

I=Isreal A=Terrorists/Middle East

I-Oh what a beautiful day, not a single A attack in three days.
A-Attack! Lalalalalala! Die civillians!
I military- Men, I know we never had to fight because they never attack us, the military, but here we go.
A- Oh no, the military, run away like we are frenchmen! Or that we have no balls sir? Private, same thing. Oh, sorry sir, didn't know.
I- Well, now that we won this land in a war started by them, finished by us, what do we do with it?
A- Waaaaaaaaa! We want our land back! You stole it from us! Die civillians!.
I-They have gone to war with us again and invaded here. Let's move out men.
A- Waaaa! You stole more land! Waaaaa! Die civillians.
P- Ok, another war.
A-Ouch, sorry sir, I can't sit. Why private? Because the Isreals took it to us like a Catholic priest takes it to an alter boy. Wait, Waaaaaaa! You stole our land! Die civillians.

REPEAT.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think propaganda has gone way out of control, the government are using it to their PERSONAL advantage rather than POLITICAL advantage now

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

as you see Iseral only REACTS to the TERRORISM!!!

its the palistin who do the TERRORISM!!!

it isn't an opinion, it's simply the way it is...

No matter what objective news source you refer to (even Arab or Isreali), the sequence is always the same. Suicide bomber kills Isreali civilians, then Isreal does a raid or kills terrorist leaders in retaliation... Sure, one could argue that Isreal building settlements or the occupation in general is causing the terrorist acts...but I'm sorry, I do not condone terrorism as a valid means of resistance. It is NEVER a valid response to INTENTIONALLY target civilians to the exclusion of military targets, in order to spread fear throughout the populace.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I agree with Gazrok, the terrorism is way out of hand and the government are lying.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join