It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's N.Y after Midnight predicted by Kreskin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm watching Fox News right now it's 11:11 at Times Square. They just had Amazing Creskin on and he is saying that UFO's over Times Square and N.Y a little after midnight (he mentioned like 7 after. They said everyone will be looking.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Okies Ill be watching I think, HMM Like what are they suposed to do? land?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So it is still New Years Eve in the US? Keep us posted if anything happens... oh and can you give me a quick run down on who this guy is? I've never heard of him.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow, must be quite the wave! Reading this post, I also have a strange feeling that the skies down here in Central Florida will be filled.

Matter of fact, I can already see some lights in the sky!

Happy New Year, everybody!!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What town do you live in eaglewingz? I am in Bradenton. I don't see anything yet oh yea duh thats the ceiling, I realy got to go outside more often LOL. Plus I am a bit wasted.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
observe50, what exactly did Kreskin say? (i just looked him up on wiki).

He seems to have a fairly impressive track record for predictions.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol you guys quack me up.

His name is Amazing Creskin (sp) When he was young he was pretty good but you know how itis with people knocking and running people to the ground. He is older now some think he is still good others think he's a quack I think.

All I can say is we will see tonight.
Get your bottles I mean camera ready.

They just showed Florida and and I thought I saw the lights when I looked up but it was fireworks, duh!

Gotta go brush my tooth, lol hey!!!!

He said UFO's over New York right past midnight like by 7 after for everyone to watch.

If it did happen aren't they going to have fireworks going off there how will we see.

We will be out on the front porch banging our pots (tradition with the kids) so I'll be looking here in PA. but I'm goona run in real fast and watch TV

[edit on 31-12-2006 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd say it'd be a good idea to watch the TV, because if something really did happen i bet the only chance to get a good look would be live, because whoever runs things around here would have it taken off air real quick and everyones sightings put down to 'giant silver disk-shaped firework container gone AWOL'.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wait I see ALIENS! no wait just illegal imagrants sitting in a circle in the driveway. DANG. Almoast time to pop the cork on the bubbly! NEW BEER!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
your probably right about that.

I mis-spelled his name it's Amazing Kreskin.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
^ Yeah, i googled the wrong spelling and still got the right website so it was all good.

I never thought i'd say this, but sometimes i wish i was American. You guys always seem to get the big sightings and possibilities of sightings.

All Australia gets are god damn Koalas... and they aren't as cuddly as they are made out to be.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just checked outside and it looks like chemtrail crud completely covering the sky, them there ships will have to come down some.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Fooffstarr Don't they just sleep most of the time. Hey were getting an austrialian olive oil over here.

Still nada as far as UFO Sightings go the mexicans outside are going to be my ufo watchers cause least one of them is going to see something if anything happens.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A link to
Kreskin's predictions for 2006.

A quick scan of the predictions showed a big miss on just about all of them.

They just showed Florida and and I thought I saw the lights when I looked up but it was fireworks, duh!

There's a clue here somewhere...

He said UFO's over New York right past midnight like by 7 after for everyone to watch.

And another clue. He was on Fox news. Fox is airing a New Years special. Think it could be a promo for everyone to watch the Fox special?

[edit on 12/31/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They sleep a fair bit, but if you find one awake it is generally fairly angry and likes to claw things if you get in it's way. Thats the wild ones that is. The ones in captivity are pretty placid.

Wish i had Mexican UFO watchers. It would save me all the late nights.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
11 minutes to midnight, I get back to you as fast as I can if anything happens.

I do have to down a quick one you know how it is, hey I might be old but I ain't dead yet, lol

I am surprised this was put out the way it was. I bet nothing happens then he will look like a ding dong.

Cross your eyes, fingers and toes burp! excuse.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
okies its after midnight. And no this just in a ufo invasion force over times square. Nada from the mexicans out in the driveway.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's 7 after and nothing here, I don't see how they would see anything in NY with the fireworks and the paper thingy's. Why he would walk up and say that then repeat on this night will totally ruim the man.

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you all.

I can't say i was optimistic, but it is a shame that nothing happened.

As you said, the man (if it wasn't just a publicity stunt for FOX as eaglewingz said) is ruined.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
They sleep a fair bit, but if you find one awake it is generally fairly angry and likes to claw things if you get in it's way. Thats the wild ones that is. The ones in captivity are pretty placid.

.....not to mention the noise they make...sounds like a wild pig. I remember when I first moved to Capalaba and heard them at night.
Scared the hell out of me.

Happy New Year

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join