It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 2007 and still nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, another year has nearly passed and we still have no disclosure.
I been on to this site for nigh on four years now, and we get weekly posts
promising a new dawn/spiritual awakening/the contact with an inteligent species, but instead we get nothing.

To me, ever since i was a young boy(im in my thirties now)nothing has changed. I dont feel that we as a race are any nearer to making contact than
when we were cavemen.

Its laughable to think that an advanced species would be in cahoots with our
governments, who lets face it are dripping with corruption and a general disregard for the common man. Its not really a good way for aliens to want us to trust them is it?

Im starting to think that I will die and never really know the truth one way or
another.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thesneakiod,
Seems to me you kinda let yourself down, we have tons of evidence of ET's and other interdimensional being's. We have physical proof of alien technology, even a recovered piece of the roosevelt crash which elements are out of this planet. You might be doubting yourself a little bit, as long as you have faith and and beleive in something, it definetly may come true. Give yourself a break, Personally I don't think anybody here can handle the real truth all at once, after all time reveals everything. Have patience, and also love for yourself and others. Im sure the truth you are eagerly searching for, is right under your nose

All im tryin to say is cheer up, dont doubt yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If there is disclosure then it would be for NWO.You must realize that aliens are behind NWO
check it out
www.therealmatrix.com
and www.xeeatwelve.com

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
thesneakiod,
Seems to me you kinda let yourself down, we have tons of evidence of ET's and other interdimensional being's. We have physical proof of alien technology, even a recovered piece of the roosevelt crash which elements are out of this planet. You might be doubting yourself a little bit, as long as you have faith and and beleive in something, it definetly may come true. Give yourself a break, Personally I don't think anybody here can handle the real truth all at once, after all time reveals everything. Have patience, and also love for yourself and others. Im sure the truth you are eagerly searching for, is right under your nose

All im tryin to say is cheer up, dont doubt yourself.

Where is this recovered piece from roswell?
Where is this physical proof of alien technology?
Where is the evidence of interdimensional beings?

How come out of all the videos we have seen, there's not one of any craft landing or taking off? Or even aliens exiting/entering their craft?

I don't get it, i really don't. Not any of the evidence we have would stand up in a court of law, but some believe without question.

Why fly around like they have been for centuries, and not make contact with us?

We deam of the improbable because the probable is so mundane.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Any really convincing video is bound to be seized off the net and from the hands of the videographer with intense interrogation by the NSA.

The story (as told by Bob Dean and Bob Lazarr, etc) that we were genetically modified by the aliens, I think explains the whole cover-up and why the aliens are acting so covert like.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I though they were planning for a disclosure on or around christmas day.
heared some stories about that on the net.
but those stories are always around the holiday season.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Where is this recovered piece from roswell?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

see all the videos.

Where is the evidence of interdimensional beings?

Look all around you,
you mite not see them physically but you can feel them.
life exists not only in physical form.
There are many threads on ATS with clear pictures of these beings.

How come out of all the videos we have seen, there's not one of any craft landing or taking off? Or even aliens exiting/entering their craft?

Im gona try to answer this to the best of my knowledge or at least what I think..when your in contact with your cosmic friends, its not always physical..alot of the time..these contacts occur while your "sleeping" or its a out of body experience so how you going to video that? you must trust your intuition. seek the truth for yourself and dont just beleive what i say.

Why fly around like they have been for centuries, and not make contact with us?

They do make contact, and you can too.
here is how:

Now I present to you just in summary conditions for contacts with cosmic friends and with our Creator. These conditions are presented in the text of “Talks” thereinafter more in detail. If your thoughts are too materialistic, and your emotions are pent up, focus on removal of these barriers. These conditions are actually abidance by our Creator’s cosmic laws; by them you increase and stabilize your vibratory - spiritual level. Cosmic people long for contact with every man, who fulfils these conditions. Till July 6, 1998, 670 000 people in the Czech Republic have experienced such contacts. After fulfilment of these conditions, everybody can contact the Creator, too.

1. The life should be affectionate, harmonious, decent, based on spiritual sentiment. Love your spirit and your body too; by that you love your Creator, for you are his component. Don’t drink alcohol to excess, preferably not at all; don’t smoke cigarettes excessively, preferably not at all. Forbear yourself !!!

2. Love other human fellowmen, including those, who harm you, because they are doing only what they know. Forgive them!

3. Love everything in the Creation, “sentient” and “insentient”, as nature, vegetable kingdom, animals, and the planet Earth which is a higher being than we are, too.

4. Reduce eating of meat to minimum, or not a whit (communication could begin approximately 10 days after that day).

5. Liquidate - destroy negative literature, as books and magazines about wars, eroticism and negative extraterrestrial beings (UFO - abductions, infalls of spaceships, etc.). Don’t communicate with negative extraterrestrial beings.

6. Don’t read negative books and magazines, don’t watch negative films; it is reasonable to ignore politics, because it is full of coarse vibrations.

7. Don’t possess redundant property (2 and more houses for yourself, 2 and more cars for yourself ... etc.)

8. Help people in need according to your potentiality.

9. Work for people at least regarding dissemination of informations about cosmic friends, in a moderate and unobtrusive manner, of course.

10. Don’t harm other creatures.

For such contacts you need no radio telescopes, no projects CETI or SETI !!!!!

The form of address could be advanced in this way:

“Dear Creator, I love You; I pray for a contact
- with You;
- with my cosmic friends;
- with Ashtar, Ptaah, ...” (etc.)

At the same time it is necessary to entertain taintless thoughts and love in your heart, while holding a pencil, paper prepared. Emit only love and no-put in own thoughts especially doubts at writing. The best communication is through 4th - heart chakra ("in spirit" - no hearable voice) which serves as a filter in face of negative entities. Or through 7th chakra (hearable voice) but there can be the both sides, i.e. negative entities. It is more exacting on intuition! Wish you a lot of delight, edification and lovely experiences at creation of friendship with Universe People!
(taken from www.universe-people.com)

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello friend out here in ATS and BTS world. I am a true believer in what i have been reading about lately on the net re: contact with ET. I wish to make contact with a friendly type alien in the future. Any one out there can help an old geezer out in the quest for a new and different friend????
Thanks
guad Joe

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by guadalupejoe
Hello friend out here in ATS and BTS world. I am a true believer in what i have been reading about lately on the net re: contact with ET. I wish to make contact with a friendly type alien in the future. Any one out there can help an old geezer out in the quest for a new and different friend????
Thanks
guad Joe

Hello,

Making contact with a friendly ET may or not be possible because, these beings are truly not like us when people have experienced encounters. They report that they fool and misguide the mind with tricks and lies. Honestly, to trust an ET would mean puting yourself and ourselves in jeapardy as it already is.. Oblivious to the real beings intentions behind the mask.. If there is ever going to be disclosure and a visit by ET worldwide to which a scale we all know they exist, that will be some time from now before we actually get a perception of who they really are.. They can be deceptive and at times very vicious.. Although, they say they don't want to cause harm.. Perhaps physically but not mentally so.

7A

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
domeshot knows what he or she is talking about..everyone could learn from what he said.

good post

Peace!!

M74

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
domeshot, exactly how are those YouTube videos proof of alien technology from inside an alien cockpit? What, some guy got beamed aboard and walked around freely with a video recorder without any of the aliens around with him? What is shown that is definitively alien? It looks like just a bunch of different structures built to display some crazy light show. Nothing about any of that can be considered "proof".

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
thank you!

The videos of the alien cockpit is just somthing different i came across and thought id share..but like i said all lifeforms are not physical, those might have been ET's for all we know.

and a better example for Alien Technology is Crop circles..they are precise and appear overnight. If you tell me they were all Human-Made
do more research.

www.aniwilliams.com...

www.ladysmaidjewels.com...

images.tribe.net...

[edit on 23-12-2006 by dOmeshoT]

[edit on 12/23/06 by dOmeshoT]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Good point about the Crop Circles.."the truth is speaking out,so loud and so clear,but most people wont even hear"

dOmeshoT

[edit on 23-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
and hey sneakiod... if you want to SEE for yourself i suggest you take a trip down to area 51 in nevada, well as close as you can anyway...

they even have ET bars and pubs in nevada were all the believers go and chat about their stories maybe that will help.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well, some things I've always wondered:

Why would you travel all the way from some distant galaxy to hover over some mid-west neighborhood and never land? Never contact? Or when they supposedly land, why would beings come out, walk around, then leave without contacting people?

Why would an alien being travel from that same distant galaxy in a physical ship only to move around on earth in " another dimension"? Why don't they just come here in that other dimension?

In that Russion crash, why did the craft land like they do in cartoons, or 50s movies with the 45 degree angle with half the ship buried? Wouldn't it just explode either on entry into our atmosphere or when it hit the ground?

If these beings are so advanced, why don't they just observe us from their own planet? They seemed to have figured out everythign but long distance servailance.

When aliens are seen walking around, how can they handle our atmosphere? I would think, if they were so advanced physically, they would be pretty sensitive to any environments other than their own.

Why mutilate cattle? Why not just mutilate us? Or pigs or mice which are closer to humans in terms of internal organs and metabolisms?

If they don't want to be spotted, why do they fly during the day? Sometimes at very slow, hovering speeds over crowded areas?

Why do these aliens abduct people of average (or in some cases) below average intelligence? Wouldn't they abduct scientists or doctors?

Why don't they grab an astronaut while they're up in space on a space station, space walk, or moon landing?

I'm sure I have more, but that's all for now.

Please don't take this list the wrong way. They are just questions. I'm not saying there isn't the possibility that there is life on other planets, in other galaxies, just not sure we've seen any yet or that the preceding were any examples of them.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why would you travel all the way from some distant galaxy to hover over some mid-west neighborhood and never land? Never contact? Or when they supposedly land, why would beings come out, walk around, then leave without contacting people?

Wrong. Contacts are made everyday and you can have contact too(see www.universe-people.com). When a Ufo lands, it releases a probe and then goes back up.

Why would an alien being travel from that same distant galaxy in a physical ship only to move around on earth in " another dimension"? Why don't they just come here in that other dimension?

Their ships are highy technologically advanced, meaning some can even time travel. Meaning come to our time( right now ) from their future, because everything you or me do not only affects us but the universe. Which also affects everybody in the galaxy.

In that Russion crash, why did the craft land like they do in cartoons, or 50s movies with the 45 degree angle with half the ship buried? Wouldn't it just explode either on entry into our atmosphere or when it hit the ground?

Why would it explode? do you know how a craft operates, is there any chemical activity going on inside the ship? Think of it this way, If you threw a chunk of THICK metal from the sky high above and let it fall would it explode when it touches the ground or just sink deep inside?..

If these beings are so advanced, why don't they just observe us from their own planet? They seemed to have figured out everythign but long distance servailance.

We are not under surveliance, our comsic friends are here to show us the truth and help us not destroy the earth, because as of today earth is heading for its own destruction.

When aliens are seen walking around, how can they handle our atmosphere? I would think, if they were so advanced physically, they would be pretty sensitive to any environments other than their own.

advanced phsyically? more like advanced spiritually.. Im pretty sure they can adapt to our athmosphere and that is suprising because of our pollution. But it is possible as far as I know and believe.

If they don't want to be spotted, why do they fly during the day? Sometimes at very slow, hovering speeds over crowded areas?

who says they dont want to be spotted? they want you to know they exist, they want to make contact with you if you want to as well.

Why do these aliens abduct people of average (or in some cases) below average intelligence? Wouldn't they abduct scientists or doctors?

you cannot judge somebody just by their intelligence, they may be very spiritual and very unique in their way. Most scientists are to busy trying to prove something wrong then believe whats right.

Why don't they grab an astronaut while they're up in space on a space station, space walk, or moon landing?

You should check out videos of astronaunts that have seen ET' spacecrafts which have even landed 50 meters away from our actual space craft while exploring the moon. everybody in NASA knows about ET's.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Wrong. Contacts are made everyday and you can have contact too(see www.universe-people.com). When a Ufo lands, it releases a probe and then goes back up.

Their ships are highy technologically advanced, meaning some can even time travel. Meaning come to our time( right now ) from their future, because everything you or me do not only affects us but the universe. Which also affects everybody in the galaxy.

Why would it explode? do you know how a craft operates, is there any chemical activity going on inside the ship? Think of it this way, If you threw a chunk of THICK metal from the sky high above and let it fall would it explode when it touches the ground or just sink deep inside?..

We are not under surveliance, our comsic friends are here to show us the truth and help us not destroy the earth, because as of today earth is heading for its own destruction.

advanced phsyically? more like advanced spiritually.. Im pretty sure they can adapt to our athmosphere and that is suprising because of our pollution. But it is possible as far as I know and believe.

who says they dont want to be spotted? they want you to know they exist, they want to make contact with you if you want to as well.

you cannot judge somebody just by their intelligence, they may be very spiritual and very unique in their way. Most scientists are to busy trying to prove something wrong then believe whats right.

You should check out videos of astronaunts that have seen ET' spacecrafts which have even landed 50 meters away from our actual space craft while exploring the moon. everybody in NASA knows about ET's.

[edit on 24/12/2006 by anglosaxon]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That's a Puffer Sphere. It's used in performance art and may be used soon in gaming.

coxsoft.blogspot.com...

www.techopolis.com...

new topics

top topics

join