It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 meter long python swallows woman !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BTW

The womans arm is broken backwards wich tells me the snake squeezed the s#%t out her. I doubt it's fake.
They will also try to eat things that they can't and puke them back up once they realise they can't swallow any further.

Oh Geeeeeeeezzzeee.... Thanks for that little tidbit baked

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There are many snakes that can easily eat a person. Not to over-generalize here but I would think that most Bangladesh women would be skinny and not be too hard to get down for a large snake.

The only thing is that this snake is not that big. If what they say is true about being 3 meters long. That is just over 10 feet long. Perhaps that is why it only got half of her down.

I would say that it could be true.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looks like an African Rock Python Or a Retic.

The African can grow to almost 30 feet (females).

Had one of those too (African Rock Python), But after being bitten numerous times I got rid of him. They are mean. Burmese are a good pet if large snakes are what you are in to.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If it was in Bangledesh then it was probably a Burmese

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I tried to view the URL you gave but nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Note to self. To hell with the armour and machette. When in Bangladesh carry 8 gauge shotgun and extra ammo. The snake has to get too close for the machette and armour. 20 yards is too damn close!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by JIMC5499]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Note to self: Dont got to Bangladesh.

Pretty wild. Makes you wonder what is lurking in the deep forests and rivers that we have not explored yet. Reminds me of the movie Anacondo.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Holy Crap! Linky no worky!

They must have taken the story down and I just don't feel like doing a search for something disgusting.

Oh well, at least I got to say Holy Crap.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

New note to self: Remember to wear spiky armor AND bring a big ass maschetti when traveling in bangladesh.

I literally laughed out loud!

Thanks I needed that

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This Thread is useless without a link

A video would be nice to watch too if you have one

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdsink
I tried to view the URL you gave but nothing happened.

The topic is three years old! The original site probably deleted it literally years ago.

You have done some extreme crypt robbing!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Holy Crap! Don't go into the Everglades!
Snake and Gator fight it out:
See, this is why most people are agaisnt introducing animals into a new ecosystem.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Holy Sheep Shoot!!!!!!

Hello....gulp.

There's got to be better ways to die.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Note to self: When traveling in Bangladesh carry a big ass maschetti.

Note to self: Since I happen to own a 3ft Machete, I will give it to MrJingles when he goes to Bangladesh.

Note to self: I myself (as I said in the thread about the Sukuriju) must bring an AKS-74M assault rifle whenever traveling to Bangladesh.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
HELP! I want a link to a snake eating a human! I've searched and searched the internet and have not found ANYTHING! I need a link to a website showing pics/talking about/videos of pythons or any other large snakes consuming humans. Thanks

BUT I DID FIND THIS: images.google.com...://www.swiatwezy.republika.pl/wezegiganty_pliki/AfricanRockPythonEating01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.swiatwez y.republika.pl/wezegiganty.htm&h=404&w=540&sz=60&hl=en&start=48&tbnid=00UbxYS9BORK2M:&tbnh=99&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpython%2Beats%26start%3D36%2 6ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial_s%26sa%3DN

HOLY SH*T!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I like how someone finds the time to take a picture while the snake continues to devour the woman.......

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Pythons aren't venomous. It would be very easy for a big enough python to kill a human (just watch the croc hunter, until they get to an episode where the move one of their pythons that takes 3 people to lift to see my point). They are incrediblaly strong, and move surprisingly quick when they strike; and they would just do what they do to all their prey.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
story has been removed, pic has been removed. i cant find it. all i found was a crappy cgi video that was poorly done.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darklanser

dead link. here... but love your avatar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join