It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to William?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Vegemite rocks! I slather it on my naked body and run the forest crying out to the antiposedan god!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would just like to welcome to our board our first member with Aspergers Syndrome www.aspergers.com... (Although I suspect that there are MANY here who are still undiagnosed). I hope that you feel comfortable here despite your challanging illness.

Originally posted by stumpy
I just don't get all of NC's Aussie/Brit humor. Call me a dumb yank, but i never thought we were here to discuss England/Australia/US's dynamic. Its fine. I thought we all got along, even though we all talk a little differently. And drink different beer. Whats the Issue? Is William really 'stepping back'? That disheartens me.
Now just as the board increases, the decent content is decreasing...MA is still adecent draw, as is seekerof, and its actually good that DR is gone....but really, without William, thats no good. The site has already gotten so messy the only place i really go is the debate forum (kudos to JohnBull btw)
Seriously, william, pls do not 'step back'...and if you do, at least fill the void with someone that will not argue linguistics and beer with everyone...we all like talking and drinking, no need to argue over that...

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Netchicken]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join