It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day I Died: Near Death Experience - Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SlayerRock

I gave the story of my Mother's NDE - she was not religious, as a matter of fact she never read books or dove into science and her account was of love and peace.

Several posts - no links or source.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I can't say that I have had an NDE, but not too long ago when I was meditating I percieved myself floating up a beam of light and at the end the light expanded in all directions and was infinite and the feeling was like being home or somewhere you belong and are loved. After this experience I had clearer vision, felt that everything was connected and suddenly knew that there is alot more out there. You can read my thread of it if you like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here is a great website with lots of information about Near Death experiences:
www.near-death.com...

Based on the website and NDEs in general,
1. Reincarnation is true.
2. There is a life review of the life the person just lived.
3. The spiritual teachers the NDE experiencers would see depends on the religious beliefs the person has. For example, Christians would see Jesus and Buddhists would see Buddha, etc...
4. Earth is not the only planet where there is intelligent life.
5. God does not care about a person's religion, just what person is on the "inside".
6. There are many different dimensions and realms.
7. There is no such thing as Satan.
8. There is no "Hell" but there is such thing as a Void. The Void is lack of love and basically everything. The person can get out of the void by thinking about love and/or light. The Void exists for the purpose of showing people who believe "there is only good" that there is no such thing as "only good".
9. After a person dies, the person is greeted by loved ones/family members who have passed away earlier (before the person).
10. Some interesting quotes about God:
We are the human part of God. (Mellen-Thomas Benedict)

We must stop trying to become God because God is becoming us. (Mellen-Thomas Benedict)

We call ourselves children of God and co-creators made in the image of God. But it would be closer to the truth if we called ourselves extensions of God or thoughts in the Mind of God. (Dr. PMH Atwater)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
hey been a few years since i've been active on ats, nice to see some of the threads i started are still arousing interest

one thing to say since coming back, i am a very different person to who i was before.

Im far more developed, mature person now a days, and happy to say i am now catholic, i was so anti religion before, but alot, too much to mention right now, has happened since then, so while some people i know are synical about religion, as i was, for me, it is a path that i am so pleased to be following now.....

without a doubt, something carrys on when we die, i wont say anymore on that for now, but to get straight to the point, seen too much to think its all bs, "something" continues when we die, what that exactly is, well noone really knows.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Denied because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join