It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Truth About Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.all-natural.com...

This is the most interesting piece of information i have read about area 51... this might let us know the most we can about this secret facility without spilling out all the information that the government wants to keep away from us... as for me, i do believe area 51 contains extraterrestrial technology and many things that are above our comprehension and some things that violate our present theories of the universe, but i won't ruin the rest of the article... read if you have the patience, it might be long, but its going to be the most interesting piece of information you have read about this topic,
i hope its helpful and interesting

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
any thoughts on this article?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I haven't read this article in full, but from what i know, my father has a DOD top secret clearance and went to Groom Lake, and on the levels he's been to, they don't keep any extra teresstials there, they keep them all over the place. Almost like the nukes, i know they keep some in Ft. Sam. Back to what i was saying, why do you think the gold reserve building in Ft. Knox is so small. Even with my dad's high security clearance he couldn't get into the building. It also makes you wonder what they really keep there because look at all the cars outside the building. There are to many to fit inside that small building, the grounds are to big for that size of building, and last but not least. I'm only 90 percent sure they keep aliens there. I know you all might not agree, but oh well, all i can do is post it and let you all read it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i am with you too... there is way too much secrecy and things that we are not aware that go on in these facilities... i am also about 90 % if not 100% sure they have extraterrestrials in area 51... but they definitely do have technology that is literally not from this world

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The article (transcript) has a lot of erroneous information, probably the result of memories muddles over time.

The description of activities at the Nevada Test Site is reasonably accurate, but a lot of the Area 51 stuff is way off. I hate to see references to bogus things like the "10 mile long runway" repeated over and over again until people actually believe them. It's also unfortunate that the speaker continues to promulgate the mythical connection between the "Roswell Incident" and Area 51.

If you want to know the "complete truth about Area 51" (or as complete a picture as is currently available), you would be better served reading these articles:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

www.dreamlandresort.com...

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Shadowhawk]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well taking it that this guy worked there, i think he can tell us that the roswell incident was not a myth, unless you know something we don't...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The so-called "Roswell Incident" is the single greatest distraction to serious UFO research ever. In recent years, it has also begun to contaminate Area 51 research.

I recommend reading two extremely scholarly Roswell research reports, both written by hardcore believers (NOT skeptics!):

The Roswell UFO Crash: What They Don't Want You To Know
by Kal K. Korff (Prometheus Books, 1997)

Roswell: Inconvenient Facts and the Will to Believe
by Karl T. Pflock (Prometheus Books, 2001)

If you can't find them there is also a great online resource:

members.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Awesome article! Just read the whole thing. It is very easy to believe what this man is saying, because most of it is reasonable and could be factual. Now you have to remember that this interview was taken in 1995. Its now 11-12 years since then. I wonder how far they have progressed. The stuff he was mentioning like lasers and anitgravity etc was from the 70's. It makes you wonder just how far ahead of public available technology they really are.

I find it very interesting that several times he mentions that the government believes it to be beneficial to have an enemy, and will go to lengths to even create one. Now remember this was said in 1995. When I read this line:

The problem right now in this country is that we don�t have an enemy anymore, I only say that half facetiously, we�ll create one, one of these days.

I thought instantly of 9/11 and the war in Iraq.

He also mentions that he really believes that in 5-6 years time (2000-2001) that there will be a nuclear war. That didn't happen, but 9/11 did in 2001. Maybe this was the 'attack' he warned about.

As for the limited info we get from his suggestions about alien technology, I believe if they are in possession of it, area 51 would be the perfect place to keep it, initially at least anyway.

I honestly believe that the military hides information from the public out at area 51. From what this man was implying, I believe it is for several reasons. National safety, military secrecy, panic prevention and because they have dug a very deep hole from which they can't or don't want to get out of.

The only bad thing about the article is when he brings up statements like this:

I�m talking about the Philadelphia Experiment, and I shouldn�t have even mentioned that.

And this:

if you were to see a person, you may not recognize that person as someone you thought might live on the face of this planet. And that�s all I�ll say about that, I swore to God I wasn�t going to say that.

I sounds like hes trying to spice up his story with stuff hes knows the CTers will grab at and use the old 'I shouldn't have said that' line. Like hes baiting them. The story doesn't need it. Then again they could be true....

Thanks for the article Luis51Tree, it was a great read

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yea, that article is one of the few taht i do agree with... and it was very interesting, i do think we're 40-50 years behind in technology from what area 51 has reached... and those 9/11 ideas that you brought up were what i was thinking too when he said that... hopefully we can count on the guys from area 51 to help us out in a time of real need, like a world war or something... thats the least they could do for us

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It sais further down the Page they didn't go to Area 51

Tim

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Ghost01]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The so-called "Roswell Incident" is the single greatest distraction to serious UFO research ever.

I have to agree with this statement. Far too many people think that the Roswell Incident is "the big one", whereas I would say that there have been hundreds of lesser known (and less sensational) reports that provide far more convincing evidence of unknown craft flying around in our skies.

Seriously, the Roswell Incident does not impress me AT ALL.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Luis, very interesting read, I am intrigued to say the least but I do have to admit that my internal alarm bell is going off each time this guy claims that, "oops, I probably shouldn't be saying this."
Who knows right? I loved the link and read anyway....thanks for the post.

Peace, mondo

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I read this and I didnt' learn much; the guy was vague.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I haven't read the new article yet, but will soon, and of course they do have alien technology there at Groom Lake. Why do you think it took 52 years to develop the F-117. The top speed of the F-117 is classified yet it can do Mach 5 or better. Also, i know for fact, they do not store aliens or artifacts there at Groom Lake. They keep them all over the country, it purely reasearch there at Groom Lake. and a little of topic, my dad said there is another name they call Groom Lake, i think its Tonapah, i might have misspelled it, but you catch my drift i hope.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I read this and I didnt' learn much; the guy was vague.

the point of his interview was to give us an idea of what was going on... not give us detailed information which we will never get

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ddeere2
Why do you think it took 52 years to develop the F-117. The top speed of the F-117 is classified yet it can do Mach 5 or better.

An F-117 Nighthawk= Mach 5?

Where are you getting this from? According to J. Jones in Stealth Technology: The Art of Black Magic, the Unoffical Top Speed of the F-117 is only Mach 1.

Do you have anything to back up such a outlandish, and wild claim?

Sorry, but I Suspect someone is inventing their own figures to get attention. If that's the case, I'm not amused!

Now, about that claim that it took 52 years to develop the Nighthawk. B.S. Have Blue began in 1975, and the 1st YF-117 flew in June 18, 1981. The F-117 achieved Initial Operational Capibility in 1983. Counting Have Blue that is only 8 years, not 52.

Bud, this is Above Top Secret! We have many researchers here, with years of experience and knowlege. If you try to invent your own facts, someone's going to call you on it. It's better to ask if you're not sure, than to claim to know somthing you don't!

Tim

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Ghost01]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks, Ghost. You beat me to it. Ddeere2 doesn't have any of his facts right.

He declares that "of course they do have alien technology there at Groom Lake." What does he base this on? Internet rumors? Cheesy television "documentaries"? At any rate, the people who work at Groom, and those who have worked there at various times since 1955 alternate between laughter and anger that people are gullible enough to believe this claptrap.

Saying the F-117A "can do Mach 5 or better" is way off. The vehicle's faceted shape does not lend itself to supersonic flight, much less hypersonic performance. The inlets, covered with fiberglass composte screens are not designed for supersonic airflow. The plastic and rubber radar-absorbent material (RAM) coatings would melt from aerodynamic heating (assuming they didn't just peel off). The air data system is not designed for use at speeds above Mach 1. Finally, the F-117A Utility Flight Manual (T.O. 1F-117A-1) gives the aircraft's maximum speed as 525 knots calibrated airspeed (Mach 0.9).

And the statement that "there is another name they call Groom Lake, I think its Tonapah," could have been easily checked with a little research. Tonopah Test Range is a completely different airfield located at the northwest corner of the Nellis range whereas Groom Lake is at the center of the range.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
The so-called "Roswell Incident" is the single greatest distraction to serious UFO research ever. In recent years, it has also begun to contaminate Area 51 research.

It might be a distraction for good reason. Whatever crashed there, the government has gone to great lengths to discredit and explain away.

Do you really expect people to believe that the government threatened to kill people over a friggin kite? or that the witnesses could not distinguish between tin foil with bosa wood and something strange?

I do believe somethiong crashed at roswell. I also believe that roswell was, by no means, an isolated incident.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i do not think that we can look at UFO or Alien events as distractions considering we have not simplified the real from the fake. We have no proof on which events have actually happend to those that are myth. I also strongly believe if we are going to jump to the conclusion that the Roswell Incident is the single greatest distraction to ever occor then we must carefully eliminate every other event that might be linked with Aliens and UFOS. We must consider, the fact that Roswell was the single greatest UFO/Alien event to be "captured" by the press. Take into consideration when you say that the "Roswell Incident" was the single greatest distraction, because it was the single greatest PRESS distraction. There are many other events that are sucluded to the paranormal society, such as Dulce, and Bob Lazar, which then ties into Area 51. Other events such as the skys of New Mexico and the annuel "floods" of UFOS seen in the skys, the millions, almost billions of reported/unreported abductions and the Billions of confirmed/unconfirmed UFO sightings. Take into consider the many black projects that have been associated with UFOS and Aliens, such as the goverments funding to have Scientists listen into the Skys with strong radar, and why did we send the two Voyager missions, containing the "Golden Records." Which was very public indeed, containing 56 diffrent languages from around the world!

I respect your opinion but...
please before you start classifying the "Roswell Incident" as the single greatest distraction, consider the MANY other events that link up with the Alien/UFO conspiracys.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
We dont need aliens to justify research and experiental progress.

At the end of WW2, german Scientists were working on planes capable of 1200MPH.
The X15 flew at 4500 MPH in the early 60's, and we are supposed to believe all reasearch suddenly stopped?

Aliens dont give us technologies, we invent them. And we research and spend monies and time proving them out and understanding the principles behind them.

Area 51 is one of many reasearch centers spread all over the world. They dont house aliens, they dont house alien technology. they house brilliant research scientists and programs that ask why not.

it is as simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join