It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem vs NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi all.

I've been lurking these boards for a few months now but only just decided to join ATS feeling that now have something to contribute.

Today I listened to Eminems song "Lose Yourself" (which I have listened to many times before) but only just realized that one of the lines in his song says "As we move toward a, new world order".

I decided to do a little googling on the subject and found his new song "Mosh" ( youtube.com... ) in which the theme is 9/11 and perhaps also the NWO.

After viewing the music video I got the impression that he is trying to educate the "sheeple" and create a sort of army to combat the new world order.

Is someone finally taking a stand?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Check out Disturbed's video version of the Phil Collins song, "Land of Destruction". I think you'll find that to be just as "revolutionary", to use the term literally.

TheBorg

P.S. Just a cool side note. I saw the video mentioned above in person the day it came out at the opening of this year's Ozzfest Tour. Was awe-inspiring then, and is still amazing if for no other reason than the message that is sent with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
you want real good songs. look up JEDI MIND TRICKS
and immortal technique - very very insightful songs volume 2 is the album
system of a down and tool they all know whats going on they all are signing about it. but people don;t listen to the words and understand the meaning they listen to the melody and beat.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
*FSME falls in*

ah, we've had a huge thread on NWO and music.

I wouldn't buy into mainstream bands and artists speaking of the NWO

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I find it kinda funny when 'famous' people make comments about stuff we here on ATS are very familiar with, and then ppl think they must know something we don't, or they're gonna stand up and save us all from the NWO or something...

All it is is an interesting subject that the musician knows is popular (they brows the web too you know), and it makes for a good sudo-rebellious lyric that they know kids will like. And someone will help spread the hype, thus increasing sales, by coming on web sites like ATS and trying to start rumors about said musician being a part of the solution.

It's nothing new, just the mainstream taking hold and reducing any real threat to the establishment into a trendy fashion statement. Look at any threat to the establishment, punk in it's beginning ('76/'77) is a good example. A real threat to the establishment, and a movement with no rules, became a farce of lookalikes in store bought 'punk clothes', wearing circled A's but with no clue who Bakunin is let alone what the circled A really stands for.

All eminem is interested in is selling CD's and keeping his recording contract...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm not an Eminem fan but

he does go where others dont.

Good for him.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I enjoy mosh very much, and i feel it sends a very smart and strong message,I feel eminem is very much diffrent then the most of rap stars.
Personally,i would rather listen to immortal techinique, jedi mind tricks, DL incognito or a personal favourite Non phixion

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well,I personally think that Eminem is a brilliant individual.. He raps about things that most other people are afraid to even touch.. When he first started out he came under heavy fire because some of his lyrics were thought to be glorifying some pretty heinous acts. However, anyone with half of a brain knows that he is actually making fun and deriding those who actually commit the acts he talks about in his lyrics..

Anyway,more on topic, most singers and such, particularly in this genre of music, are quite aware of what's going on. Many of them donot like what they see,but, like the rest of us, single handedly, they are pretty helpless..

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not an eminem fan either but I have seen a lot of his music. As far as eminem wanting to step up and rebel against the New World Order with the lyric in his song that says "as we move toward, a new world order" I dont think he is the only one. There is a reference to how the acclaimed hoax of the moon landings that many conspiracy theorists claim that were fake in red hot chili peppers song californiacation, it said "space may be the final frontier but it was made in a hollywood basement." All these people may be trying to educate us and save us but it is up to us to do that. They only know what is popular and what makes money.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I honestly don't think Eminem's intentions was to say anything about the theory of the NWO. I think he's probably just saying it in a different term.

I would have to agree that punk is probably the best genre for "our type". Even if some of it is rather unintelligent, there is no other music that talks about politics and certain things like that more than punk rock.

Action, and Defiance are real good bands. May not be the most intelligent, but atleast they reveal the small issues.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's some clips on some in the music industry, I think I remember some clips of Eminem in these. Anyway it'll be priceless for anyone to take the time to view these. If one is working for satan, in no way can he truly be in rebellion against the NWO. Gotta bear in mind satan was/is a musician.

Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just got the nwo idea from this image.

notice the all seeing eye.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's possible he has a basic understanding of common symbols. But I think if he was real knowledgable about it then he would talk about it more often.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wise Sheep,

That "part two" was terrible with the abortion stuff. I was saddened by it. I did not know Marilyn Manson had his unborn child aborted. Manson is a piece of crap, it's like he took some sick pleasure in the fact that it happened. I wasn't a big Marilyn fan, but I did like the song he did for the "Matrix" movie. I don't even know if I can listen to him anymore.

Troy

join