It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All muslims should be tattooed and wear armbands

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Freedom of speech is kind of like tatooing muslims.... We will all know who the morons are when they open their mouths.

I digress; This tatooing thing is exactly what the nazis did to the Jews, gays, and soforth according to all of the history books I have read - stupid Idea.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
so far no one proved that 911 was an inside job but you said it with so much confidence, maybe you have some valuable information that you like to share?

You honestly have to try to avoid all of the evidence to not find any.

Here is some good easy to understand evidence. you don't even have to watch the whole thing....video - spend a moment

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz

You honestly have to try to avoid all of the evidence to not find any.

goes right back at ya.

Originally posted by tha stillz

Here is some good easy to understand evidence. you don't even have to watch the whole thing....video - spend a moment

i saw most of the CT movies of 911 and didnt find anything. most of that is empty questions, twisted occurrences and blatant lies. on the other hand you should check this sites:

www.debunking911.com...
www.911myths.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

last time i checked it israel was full of jews.
yes i heard about the "jews against zionism" they are insane minority.
you call israel crap? maybe you should look at your islamic animal brothers before you call somthing crap. and who is WE must deal with it? are you refering to the terrorist that you are? wanting to destroy a sovereign country? dont worry we will find you and take you out like your terrorist friends.

Yes, Israël is crap. They are like South Africa apartheid. They are violating every UN resolutions, grabbing land by force, killing civilians, doing wars, doing torture, using illegal weapons... The scum of earth. The government, and the israelis who support this crap because they are blind by their religious faith, we can call them extremists too, as the muslims extremists.. but those in Israël have a higher density of extremism than all muslims countries.

no no dont twist it... you said there was jewish suicide bombers. it has nothing to do with christians or abortions.

I just wanted to say that there's not only muslim bombers because you always bash muslims.

i searched and found nothing so enough with his nonsense.

Are you a troll? Seriously, you're in profound denial about 9/11.

we are not discussing their ability for doing this but their motives. i would take from your comment that you confirm the motives of the islamofascists atrocities.

First, the motives of the neo-cons... War, money, imperialism, police state... a lot of reasons, read PNAC, it is written they need a pearl harbor event to start their program and the operation northwood, they planned 9/11 type of attack in the 70s against washington and blame Cuba for it.

The motives of 9/11 by muslims? To hit the big superpower, to show that they are not incapable and that they are able to hit the one who oppress them right in the face.

they are extremists because their false prophet told them to kill every person that doesn't follow their beliefs. nothing to do with israel or america. muslims murdered and raped for this prophet long before 911.

This is farking bullcrap. You say that have nothing to do with Israël and america, this have all to do with them. They are doing ingerence, they are putting dictatorships in place, making the muslims lives miserables so they end in being extremists. And they are not raping and murdering for the prophet... where do they do that? There is millions of muslims in the occidental world and they are not raping and murdering people.

funny but you describe the situation in Tibet yet no suicide bombers in tibet. why?
because Buddha preaches for doing good deeds and muhammad preaches killing.

Not at all. In Tibet, first, buddhism is an ideology, not a religion so you can't compare them. Second, put christians in the same situation and they will be extremists as well. Anyway, the extremists are like not even 1% of the muslims so they are not a threat so stop the hype.

You're using the word islamofascists and from what I've seen, all those who use it doesn't have a clue about what the real world is and believe all the US media muslim bashing propaganda. The fascists here are the one who tries to put muslims into camps and destroy the constitution, exactly what Bush is doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just a note, there aren't a few million Muslims, there are over a billion of them.
If there is any minority religion, its the Jews, they only account for about 15-20 million of the world population.

If you look at how many extremist Muslims there are compared to the total amount, extremisme isn't that big with Muslims.

Problem though is that when you start using percentages, because of there are so many muslims, even a minute percentage becomes quite a big force of extremists.

The big problem with this is that by invading muslim nations, bringing the entire population in a state of fear and disgust of the invading forces, you bring about a perfect breeding bed for extremism. Even the CIA has stated this, that the war in Iraq has enabled the terrorists a multitude of times more then it has hampered their operations.

By being the big evil Christian cruisaders, the US is enabling extremism to spread like wildfire.

The arguments extremists use to persuade normal people to join them is that the US are Christian cruisaders and when the US attacks muslims worldwide and their president touts the christian god alot, it gives credence to what the extremists have been saying.

[edit on 5/12/06 by thematrix]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

i saw most of the CT movies of 911 and didnt find anything. most of that is empty questions, twisted occurrences and blatant lies.

You didn't even watch it....

You asked for evidence, I provide some, then you shrug it off as a conspiracy movie. It is a collection of lectures, a scholar providing hard facts dood. Don't ask for evidence if you can't even consider it. Nevermind
You are wasting my time.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
All I asked for was an answer... excuse me for asking a question... No need to be hostile towards me.

I'm guessing you are referring to my post? If I seem hostile towards you it is simply because I can only relate to what you post and don't know you as a person. You're probably a nize guy, but when you make these kind of generalisations about muslims based on propaganda and lies it kind of sets off my alarm

So for the record we have now established that muslims at large do not teach their kids to hate other religions or that they must fight all infidels at all costs etc... They are mostly good people like the rest of us, they just have - as Bush would call it - a few bad apples.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
These pseudo moslems here, no better than us "kaffirs" try to paint over the sick ideals of their religion, claiming absurdly that it is indeed a 'progressive and tolerant' religion! Obviously they havent looked into a Quran or read the Hadiths ever.

Actually, they have. They are taking a literal reading of *half* of the Qu'ran -- the part where Mohammed was dealing with war from the pagans and Jews in Medina.

There is a progressive movement towards the other half, the part that Mohammed spoke/wrote first, when he lived in Mecca. Check out this thread which shows that Muslims are trying to work towards a progressive and tolerant society.

I am not ranting or spewing hate and dont even proceed to call me ignorant of Moslem because, I have been to their "holy land" and have first hand experience with these crass people.

Considering that there are many countries that have Muslim people, judging all Muslims by those in the Middle East (who are, by the way, the hard line literalists) is incorrect. There are *many* countries with a Muslim population, and not all of them are, as you put it, 'crass'.

I shall not call you ignorant of the Muslims in the Middle East.
But, I shall point out that there are Muslims in *other* countries that *are* working towards being progressive and tolerant.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Raist,
Explain to me why this would be so "wrong" and stop comparing the "jews" to modern day muslim extremists.

Did the Jews strap bombs on thier backs and blow themselves up for thier god? Um NO!!
Where Jews taught at a young age to hate Germans? Um NO!!

Call me un American or whatever you may, but when the crap hits the fan in our own country, dont come crying to my type to protect you and your family. Go find one of your loving muslims to do that!

Am I ignorant, nah, Do I believe its all propaganda nah. Its a know fact, they are taught to hate the west.

I would like to add one more thing for you to ponder on.

If and when the suicide bombers come to America and they blow up a bus, subway or plane and your family members are effected by this, will you still say, Oh, I'm so glad we never rounded them up and kicked them out. I doubt it!!!

Since when are all muslims out to blow themselves up? Since when are all muslims terrorists?

Reread all my posts and you will see quite clearly I'm more than willing to protect my own family and friends I don't ask for help from my government. I'm not willing to hand over any of my rights for secerity.

I'm not for rounding any one up any time nor am I for marking any one. Also you have to prove that it was suicide muslims acting on their own that did it the first time. Just because we have records of some guys getting on a plane does not mean it was them or that they acted alone [this is another discussion though].

Comparing the jews and other groups (let us not forget it was more than jews) to the muslims in this case is very valid. You wish to tag all muslims not just suicide ones. I thought we lived in the US where your inocent until proven guilty? If they are proven to be suicide bombers than you can tag them before they do so or lock them in a camp. Don't forget Hitler did blame the jews for terrorism. How easy is it to round up one group if only that group and a few others speak out? Then how much easier is it to round up the next group? This is a more valid argument than they are all muslim so they must be terrorists.

Stop being afraid to live and learn to defend your own.

Raist

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I do not think we need to tattoo Muslims OR put them in detention camps. First, it is a violation of their civil/human rights. Second, it is cost prohibitive. Thirdly, where would this end. Afterall, if we do it to Muslims today, who is to say that Buddhists, Pagan's, Jews, Gypsy's, Developmentally Handicapped people, etc. would not be treated this way? I mean, if that is the case, then even someone like me would be targeted eventually because I am part Native-American as well as being Caucasian. Isn't this what the Nazi's and Japanese did before and during the Second World War. And I also think it was wrong for the U.S. to have put many, honest and loyal Japanese-Americans in detention centers during the war. Fear and revenge was the sole reason for having done so. Not facts, not justice, not fair play. Just fear and revenge.
Another reason not to do this is that you would make enemies of the rest who would then in turn do more than just support what bin Laden and al-Qaeda do. It would make at least some of them take what they would consider 'approppriate action' to even the score. I, for one, would much rather have the support of most Muslims who do not support the terrorists and what they are out to accomplish. They are friends, and as such, should be treated as the honest, hard working citizens that they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join