It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sound of explosions caught on video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hitlerwasright.blogspot.com...

You tell me. Sounds like explosives too me. Couldn't possibly be airline fuel after an hour of fire.

I say lets have a democratic vote on this again. To solve the debate once and for all.

Raise your hand for those who believe that the building was brought down by explosives

Raise your hand for those who believe it was the airline fuel and an hour or so of fire.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I suggest you watch this documentary below, the Google Video link will take you to the part 2 of 3.
video.google.com...
The documentary is called 9/11 Eyewitness and it explains in great details how the rumble sounds were heard not only during the tower's implosion but BEFORE the onset of the collapse as well. That part 2 of 3 will show you somewhere in there how the noises were heard and how loud and pretty detailed too.
You can watch the whole documentary here:
video.google.com...

Strangely enough, some extremely loud demolition sounds were heard just before the WTC7 collapse as well. See the following YouTube link for details:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Seen it. 9/11 eyewitness is an amazing video.

I can't possibly see how the Conspiracy sketptics are going to refute it. I have seen no attempt on their behalf to do so. I can only surmise that they know just as well as we do. But just can't admit it to themselves.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add you comments there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join