It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FastWalkers *Full* via Google Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
View FastWalkers

Fastwalkers, reveals the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrials that has been suppressed and hidden for centuries.

"Fastwalker" is a code word created by NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) to classify (UFOs) unidentified flying objects which approach our Earth from space and enter our atmosphere. It has been reported that from its subterranean facility deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, USA, the Air Force NORAD facility tracks a rough average of 500 of these "Fastwalkers" each year.

enjoy this, I did ;p

Web Site

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Voxiso!

I've been wanting to see this documentary for awhile now. Looks Good

Toogood

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are all these google videos allowed? I think it's weird...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the link VoXiSo ,can't wait to sit and watch this!I've heard about this documentary and wanted to see it .Thanks again!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That woman is Asala! shes working with the disclosure project! I always knew gremmie was a trouble maker!

Not bad. Was a pretty unified theory of UFOs. enjoyable watch!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dunno, I thought it was mostly filler, a lot of different people being let talk too much about their own view of it all. Didn't provide a lot of real information, didn't provide any video material we haven't already seen, and what the hell was the deal with letting people talk about the illuminati and reptilians? Way to drag your creditibility into the dirt, there.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lots of out of this world theories. It's like they all seemed brainwashed or something. They talk about aliens among us and reptilians beings? What the hell? It was not the best UFO material out there. It even seems as some sort of disinformation fest. Hope it is not though, I hope that most of what they say is for real and that things are as unbelivable as they say.

I feel

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The more you watch the more you ask.
Another good video.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah it was very good, love the talk, it makes people think!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Interesting, however humanity is not ready for the idea of other beings as a whole. Look we havent even gotten rid of racism in this country yet. Imagine having up to 4 new races of beings openly walking around the globe. (to me yep cool beans) but not everyone would give them such a rosy welcom in fact certan dumb groups would hate them just because they wern't whatever.

The movie is cool

my only question is that aparently this movie is just coming out how come its already on Google video? isnt that a violation of the copywright laws?

Oh well I saw it and it was good.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OMG! I've been waiting for this video
! Thanks alot!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I just finished watching it and enjoyed it. Another good one on google video is "Out of the blue."Very good videos
I give them both two thumbs up.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
I dunno, I thought it was mostly filler, a lot of different people being let talk too much about their own view of it all. Didn't provide a lot of real information, didn't provide any video material we haven't already seen, and what the hell was the deal with letting people talk about the illuminati and reptilians? Way to drag your creditibility into the dirt, there.
exactly.. it seemed weird.. almost intentional

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Are all these google videos allowed? I think it's weird...

Not sure but I know some producers and directors care about exposure and not copyrights. GREAT video though!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Great video! I hope it spreads like wild fire around the internet and gets some media attention! *crosses fingers and doesn't hold breath*

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I have been wanting to see it since I first heard of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow this video is pretty amazing and hope its gets some media attention as well!

I am surprised it was first on google video and not usenet (newsgroups)

It was great quality in full screen!

I loved the Brazil case they talked a little about how the Brazil people pressured the government to come out with documents of what happen!

Were those pictures of any of the Brazil Aliens the actual pictures?

Does anyone know?

Even if just one is thats pretty amazing if its real!

[edit on 29-11-2006 by imtim83]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some things old, some things new, some things cold, some things true.

All in all - an extensive, but in many respects intriguing and worthwhile expose. Touched the typical bases, with many repeat mantras from the usual cast of characters (Friedman, Greer, Massan, et al).

Nevertheless, though many on ATS will recognize familiar discourse, a benefit to our genre, and perhaps equally beneficial 'to the cause' -if widely viewed and distributed. The masses should be absorbing this - but don't expect a CNN review...

Mostly entertaining and informative (though Erika Jessop's narration/interjection/sound bites got to ne a bit annoying) - a good refresher course for fellow ASTers...

Thanks for posting the link , Voxie. Keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. I think what intrigued me the most was watching Steven Greer speak. I am not a big fan of his, but his features have become almost reptilian looking. I was waiting for a long tongue to slither out
Maybe it was just me.

new topics

top topics

join