It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A says no proof of Nuclear Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In a new report, the C.I.A has stated that their is no conclusive evidence that Iran is developing Nuclear Weapons..

news.bbc.co.uk...

"The CIA found no conclusive evidence, as yet, of a secret Iranian nuclear weapons program running parallel to the civilian operations that Iran has declared to the International Atomic Energy Agency," Mr Hersh wrote. It says the agency based its conclusions on technical intelligence, such as satellite photography and measurements from sensors planted by US and Israeli agents.

Once again, the sevidence doesn't seem to back the allegations made by the U.S administration and Bush & co are not happy, hence the manditory policy of dis-credit the source as somehow "anti-American"

"The White House is not going to dignify the work of an author who has viciously degraded our troops, and whose articles consistently rely on outright falsehoods to justify his own radical views," she was quoted by AFP news agency as saying.

For me, this is far to reminiscant of the situation heading into Iraq. If Iran gets attacked by the U.S or its client state Israel it will go to show that the currently the U.S is a rogue state that is the biggest threat to International peace. Disgraceful.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You are trusting the source? THE C....I....A?
Based on its history and distrust by the people, you are trusting what the CIA has to say?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Only the biggest intelligence gathering organization in the world. Who would you trust?

Bush 1 with his crystal ball?

Bush 2 with his tea leaves?

Maybe Cheney going from a gut feeling?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No, its that they are finally being FORCED, I repeat, FORCED to start telling the truth from powers much higher than any on Earth, let me reiterate that again in case it didnt sink in, they are being forced to tell the truth by forces higher than any on Earth

This is of course, just the very very beginning. After Christmas, we will see a total unveiling of what has been kept hidden for so long.

If you dont believe it, you dont deserve it. Simple enough I presume.

People must realize that THOUGHTS are ENERGY, and simply by holding your energetic vibrational frequency to a specific goal, such as getting a job or having peace on Earth, that energy MUST manifest itself. This isnt a theory anymore. The Illuminati / Elite understand these things, and use it against us. Thats why they use the television to program our minds with fear and competition, so we will then create the energy so it will have to manifest physically. What do you think the whole War on Terror is about!? Its to KEEP THE WORLD IN TERROR!

So, if you are one of those people who dont think anything is gonna happen, no 2012 evolution leap, there wont be a New Age, there wont be NESARA, or peace on Earth, and there is no hope for the species....I ask you....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP CREATE THE NEW EARTH? If you havent done anything, dont complain if you dont see results.

Truth is. You must seek and tune with it.

NAMASTE ADONAI

[edit on 21-11-2006 by LightWorker13]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
Only the biggest intelligence gathering organization in the world. Who would you trust?

Bush 1 with his crystal ball?

Bush 2 with his tea leaves?

Maybe Cheney going from a gut feeling?

Neither of those two and certainly not the cia.

Correct me if im wrong but is this not the same cia who said pakistan was decades away from having nukes back in the mid 90's only to find out they had them a few years later. And is this not the same cia who said iraq had wmd's.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
No, its that they are finally being FORCED, I repeat, FORCED to start telling the truth from powers much higher than any on Earth, let me reiterate that again in case it didnt sink in, they are being forced to tell the truth by forces higher than any on Earth

This is of course, just the very very beginning. After Christmas, we will see a total unveiling of what has been kept hidden for so long.

If you dont believe it, you dont deserve it. Simple enough I presume.

People must realize that THOUGHTS are ENERGY, and simply by holding your energetic vibrational frequency to a specific goal, such as getting a job or having peace on Earth, that energy MUST manifest itself. This isnt a theory anymore. The Illuminati / Elite understand these things, and use it against us. Thats why they use the television to program our minds with fear and competition, so we will then create the energy so it will have to manifest physically. What do you think the whole War on Terror is about!? Its to KEEP THE WORLD IN TERROR!

So, if you are one of those people who dont think anything is gonna happen, no 2012 evolution leap, there wont be a New Age, there wont be NESARA, or peace on Earth, and there is no hope for the species....I ask you....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP CREATE THE NEW EARTH? If you havent done anything, dont complain if you dont see results.

Truth is. You must seek and tune with it.

NAMASTE ADONAI

Im just curious, how do you know this?

And for the "Iran is gonna nuke us!" debate: stop acting paranoid.
Iran has said they come in peace multiple times. So do you believe them or the people who have the blood on there hands of 3000+ of their own citizens (and many more around the world) and can destroy the world with a touch on a button?..

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How do I know this? A number of reasons. I am clairvoyant, and this is what I see; there is alot of people who serve as channelers for the masters and the forces of light. The forces of Light are actually here, now, they are stationed above the Earth, and their crafts are "cloaked" (actually they are just out of our 5 sense physical frequency) so we cant see them. These people relay daily messages to Earth stating what is intended to happen, now you can choose to believe this or not, its your free-will, but before you egotisitcally toss this stuff aside as trash lies or garbage, actually go to the channelers themselves and see what they have to say about it. Go to the actual writings of the Masters, and research it, you will have no doubt at all that these beings are who they say they are. Of course there is also ancient texts, and scriptures, and documents which greatly detail these things, or course they are kept hidden from public scrutiny. It is all over the place. The Elite know it very well.

Reality is MUCH greater than any of us imagine, and as one high level Illuminati archeologist, I forget his name, stated once "The reality and history of the human race is so unfathomable, so unbelievably amazing, that the masses would simply refuse to believe it." So be it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Reality is MUCH greater than any of us imagine

I am aware that there are and were many things on this planet that are unexplained and can't be explained becuz evidence you can see and touch is missing. Pyramids, nazca lines etc are signs that big things happened on this planet wich even at this date can't be explained but people at that time did know of. I also sense that Hollywood is using movies to tell us what is real and what is fiction (if there was no hollywood humanity would have been more open minded to the unexplained and things as conspiracy theories). Knowledge is power and this is what the illuminati knows of.
Im wondering if you know what is gonna happen in 2012, and what all those ancient structures are about.. One thing i do know for sure, the NWO (or whatever you want to call this criminal organisation) is in control of valuable information and science and are lieing to us every day on worldwide television... but humanity is buying it.
Well im wondering off topic so Peace bro

[edit on 21-11-2006 by 137]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
In a new report, the C.I.A has stated that their is no conclusive evidence that Iran is developing Nuclear Weapons.

For me, this is far to reminiscant of the situation heading into Iraq. Disgraceful.

- Couldn't agree more.

When even the CIA can't provide the US war-mongers with the 'evidence' they crave you know something major is up with this little game (ie it's fake).

Just as happened with Iraq.

Have a way above.

new topics

top topics

join