It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

What's the matter is your Biblical ignorance being tested. Am I not allowed to Deny your Ignorance?

Come Christmas time you will need a new name. Start working on it now.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Sun Matrix]

for sure i am being tested..but have not failed.

you are the only one who can be considered ignorant..but i dont wanna start name calling.

It seems youve got something to say. Something very interesting in fact. But the negativity to those who don't know all that you know is really bad. People arent going to listen to anyone who bashes them. You dont listen to people who bash you, do you? If you have the answers, you have to step up to the plate and take the good pitches with the bad.

You need to stand above, if you ever want to get your message across.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
the only thing that could bring about a "global peace" and i would use the term peace in a "relative term" like if you were looking back on a civilization and you saw a incident that marked people just treating each other better, would be some fake alien invasion a threat from space, and this could justly bring about the NWO

with that said i would still think global peace would be a challenge as long as you have religious extremists who are so f@*ked in there thinking and beleive in "honour killing" , unless of course te term in used in a relative sense such as there is alot more global peace relative to before a certain event i.e fake alien invasion

either way things i would supect should start going down hill for the living conditions of those in the u.s very soon if we are approaching the great tribulation, NO? what type of event could usher this IN? since the ground work appears to be laid (patriot act, militiary commisions act, fema camps, shackles and boxcars) i am not sure but i beleive it will be done in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY wether or not it involves some crazy fake alien invasion theory

[edit on 5-11-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Revelations 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Let's put all this silliness and ignorance to sleep.

If the fourth seal has been opened recently, we should have seen a few billion people being killed.

I missed that event, care to explain when that happened?

Try a knitting class or something. You might have more success.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
esoteric.. eden is not pronounced ed•un it's pronounced eed•n
i think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who pronounced it eed•un.
Fast and lazy speach allows for eed•in but not 'un'.
— so edun[mirror]nude is wrong

White horses, red horses and seals that leak...if god exists, and judgement
day is a reality, he/she is going to be laughing at you guys. I broke the seal
on my OJ this morning. Should we run for the hills?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
sun matrix i completely agree with your persepective as far as why all these seals have yet to be opened

however is there a chance the seals will never come to fuition even if there is an armageddon end of world scenario

i mean it seems like every civiliation reaches a breaking point as some time

the only question i have (and i pose this to myself as well) say a past civiliation had a better understanding of time, and devised a way in which they could see the "future" or had the means to see time in a diffent perspective or dare i say time travel and they simply looked back at our civilization from a point of future reference and noted these 7 events as leading up to our demise (however i should note that this would be only one possible way of reaching our demise while in parrallel dimensions they may be other ways, and i'm sure people would go forward in time and try to alter the events in some way while having to respect the free will of individuals and alter this "future event" until it was consistent with what they wanted

i think the key is to bring about a NWO before the transformation of consciouness is complete circa 2012

beleifs create our experiences life is not fair and is it possible evil could dominate for the next hundred years will divine light interfere or will peace be delayed or is this just something that will be individual i.e wether some one can accept the higher vibrations (4'th dimension transformation of consciousness) by vibrating with emotions of the heart

either way i will hold on to my resourceful beleifs until i die seeing the glass a quarter full if i have to staying true to my heart and remember death is not a threat to the spirit

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

For starters, please don't tell me to 'wake up.' I take that personally, you don't know me. Second, I never said I think I'm in heaven or hell. I don't know where you got that from. Third, my question was not answered. I asked for the research that lead to conclusions to be provided and it was not. All your enigmatic and cryptic talk may sound cool to you, but I'm not impressed and won't be until I see what I asked for. Thanks.

Esoteric Teacher is right..you need to wake up..and that goes for all of you.

you want research..how bout you do your own!..everyone wants somebody to hand the truth to them on a silver plater...seriously it dont work like that...if you seek the truth,by alll means you are seeking god..and god will reveal everything to you..if your heart is in it.

so dont ask me for anything..because god has already given it to you...there is no website or book that will have everything im saying wrapped in one..it was thru countless hours by myself that i have unlocked the hidden secrets of the ahnunahki...dont be upset that im am partly blessed from above..just like escoteric is.

sorry buddy..but no research will be given to you..so you can either leave this thread..or stick around and read like everyone else..your input would be appreciated if it fits the topic...but otherwise..idc.

i need a shower..but ill be back soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Son, I'm curious to know where you got your particular spelling of Annunaki.

Additionally... the word "Nude" originally comes from the Latin "Nudus" so how do you get from "Nudus" to "Eden"?

Thanks.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You guys do know that alot of this is almost unreadable to those who aren't "entrenchted in the research" such as yourselves.

You have provided lines of cryptic numbers and attached meanings to those numbers without explaining a thing. If you want to discuss this with eachother then go for it in u2u's. Please explain what you are talking about for those of us who are new to this...and explaining does not mean: "edun = nude, 666 is 6 truths your mother and father oposite you, nude".

So, I ask you. Explain this in a clear and intellegable way. No more mumbling off incoherant lines of numbers and words. This may seem clear to you but to the rest of us who are interested in actually learning about it it is just gibberish.

[edit on 11/5/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
They may seem clear to you but to the rest of us who are interested in actually learning about it it is just gibberish.

Apparently, we aren't "partly blessed from above" like he is.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

They may seem clear to you but to the rest of us who are interested in actually learning about it it is just gibberish.

Yea, and it seems that anyone who is not 'already in the know' is not allowed to be. Defensive stands and putting people down as inferior for not knowing what is being talked about seems to be the point of this thread so far.

Like I asked for in my original reply: coherent and understandable explination for what you are saying. I am interested in hearing what you have to say...please speak my language.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am also interested in reading more on this subject. I have been finding alot of emphasis placed on the Annanuki lately. Including some old poems to Queen of Heavan, Innanna. Innanna mentions the God An alot as an opposite deity in competition with herself. She also was placed on a wooden stick of some kind and stayed there for three days before being ressurected.

The Annanuki and Nibiru have got my interest.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

and thats the truth weather you like it or not..plead yourcase to god..he will here you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
the only thing that could bring about a "global peace" and i would use the term peace in a "relative term" like if you were looking back on a civilization and you saw a incident that marked people just treating each other better, would be some fake alien invasion a threat from space, and this could justly bring about the NWO

with that said i would still think global peace would be a challenge as long as you have religious extremists who are so f@*ked in there thinking and beleive in "honour killing" , unless of course te term in used in a relative sense such as there is alot more global peace relative to before a certain event i.e fake alien invasion

either way things i would supect should start going down hill for the living conditions of those in the u.s very soon if we are approaching the great tribulation, NO? what type of event could usher this IN? since the ground work appears to be laid (patriot act, militiary commisions act, fema camps, shackles and boxcars) i am not sure but i beleive it will be done in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY wether or not it involves some crazy fake alien invasion theory

invasion=

n.w.o =

anyone who is left behind after the rapture..they will be apart of the n.w.o if they arnt killed by natural or man made disasters.

nwo will be from 2007-2010

good luck.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am also interested in reading more on this subject. I have been finding alot of emphasis placed on the Annanuki lately. Including some old poems to Queen of Heavan, Innanna. Innanna mentions the God An alot as an opposite deity in competition with herself. She also was placed on a wooden stick of some kind and stayed there for three days before being ressurected.

The Annanuki and Nibiru have got my interest.

system of a down..lol that song toxicity is good...yes the sun was jesus the christ..and his light is in my heart forever.

the wooden stick is also the cross on which jesus was nailed..this is another analogy of his death and rebirth.

the ahnunahki are the truth! and nahburu IS REAL..ive seen it.

the true essenece of god's name is AH..that why i call them the ahnunahki.

the keys to death and hades is the sound of the word AH.

sounds are also called keys

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Again, I'll ask this...

Where do you get your spelling of Annunaki and Nibiru? I'm honestly interested in why you spell them the way you do.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Esoteric Teacher is right..you need to wake up..and that goes for all of you.

you want research..how bout you do your own!..everyone wants somebody to hand the truth to them on a silver plater...seriously it dont work like that...if you seek the truth,by alll means you are seeking god..and god will reveal everything to you..if your heart is in it.

so dont ask me for anything..because god has already given it to you...there is no website or book that will have everything im saying wrapped in one..it was thru countless hours by myself that i have unlocked the hidden secrets of the ahnunahki...dont be upset that im am partly blessed from above..just like escoteric is.

sorry buddy..but no research will be given to you..so you can either leave this thread..or stick around and read like everyone else..your input would be appreciated if it fits the topic...but otherwise..idc.

I asked nicely for you to NOT tell me to 'wake up.' As I said, it is an insult, something I have had the courtesy not to send your way. Anyway, no I don't have to do my own research. YOU are the one making these claims, therefore YOU should be the one backing yourself up. All I was asking was for you to enlighten me on how you came to your conclusions, and you retaliate by purposely insulting me and telling me to either find out for myself or leave the thread. Why is his name 'Esoteric Teacher' if he has no intention of teaching anyone? I tried to further this conversation by inquiring on your ideas. Unfortunately for me, you'd rather dodge my question and provoke me to argue so I'll likely be on my way now. Congrats, my apologies for actually trying to make this a discussion.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I agree with the few that have dared reply to this unintelligible gibberish - this is quite confusing. Aparently we are not as enlightened as you two or maybe we are all just stupid because we are unable to interpret your numbers and backwards spellings as you are.

I am unconvinced that the rapture will occur this year.

The bible states that NO man will know the time that Jesus will return.

Quite the bible thumping going on in here. Utter nonsense as well. I am not bashing you, just your tone and arrogance in regard to being questioned. That's how I know you know nothing of which you speak.

You sure do think about this english language thing a lot though. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - OCD - it is a real disorder, guys. There is medication to help.

I cannot decide if you really believe this stuff or are just making it up for fun.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal(2005), I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

them that were slain: these were all the victims of the 3 major hurricanes of 2005..the most important was katrinah.

the word of god: the word of god is AH

take note:

wilmAH
katrinAH
ritAH

lord AHnu changed abram to abrAHam & sara he changed to sarAH

THE TESTIMONY: the testimony they held was that they refused to leave there homes..and why? because they believed god will save them from disaster...and he did..but first they died.

why did they have to die?

new orleans was like sodom and gommarah..a city of evilness..and god wiped them out.

mardy gra..and voodoo

new orleans rapper lil wayne said in one of his songs.."come to new orleans and take a walk with satan"..thats song was called the "fire man"

new orleans SAINTS.

all saints belong to god.

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them(america/fema) that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Revelations 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Let's put all this silliness and ignorance to sleep.

If the fourth seal has been opened recently, we should have seen a few billion people being killed.

I missed that event, care to explain when that happened?

Try a knitting class or something. You might have more success.

The SIXTH seal is opening!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

The bible states that NO man will know the time that Jesus will return.

the bible says no man will know the day or hour..but nothing is written about the month or year...so with that said..i will choose this year 2006(6th seal) and the 11th month.

take that for size...lol just playing..but seriously thats what i think..im just having fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join