It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Completely unmarked B757 Eglin AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Today I was working in the area of Eglin AFB outside of Ft. Walton Beach, FL. Besides the usual F-15 traffic and occassional pair of F-22's from Tyndall AFB doing fly-bys, I saw something very unusual - a completely white and unmarked Boeing 757 shooting approaches and doing a few touch and go's.

I did not notice if there was any sort of refueling probe on the rear to possibly indicate that this is one of the new candidate refueling aircraft that I've read about. Other than the plain white paint scheme and no markings, there was nothing unusal about the appearance of the aircraft. Any ideas?

W.E.S.B

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy
Today I was working in the area of Eglin AFB outside of Ft. Walton Beach, FL. Besides the usual F-15 traffic and occassional pair of F-22's from Tyndall AFB doing fly-bys, I saw something very unusual - a completely white and unmarked Boeing 757 shooting approaches and doing a few touch and go's.

...Any ideas?

The 757 you saw was a USAF C-32 aka a Boeing 757-200. They are part of the 486th Flight Wing there at Eglin.

Chances are you saw one of the C-32's being prepped to be one of the new aircraft that are to carry the vice president, cabinet members, various dignitaries and even the first lady. They've been revamping that fleet since 2002 I think.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay...?

My first thought was a plane being prepped for chemtrail spraying or even training a spook pilot for spraying operations.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Intelgurl...

I'm sure you are correct especially since the main field at Eglin is in plain sight for everyone. I was just wondering since there was so much activity around Eglin for the last week for Joint Special Ops training if this may be some sort of new electronic surveillance platform that they were using in conjunction with the training.

All day long yesterday they were apparently doing 'live fire' tests throughout the Eglin AFB Reservation. I did some work in Destin, then Niceville, then Valpariso and the 'thuds' were felt and heard everywhere I went. Last week there were hundreds of reports where I live in Pensacola (45 miles to the west) of homes shaking and even a couple of windows cracking at 6:30PM one week ago today. I'm about to put on a post regarding this shortly.

W.E.S.B.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy:
I was just wondering since there was so much activity around Eglin for the last week for Joint Special Ops training if this may be some sort of new electronic surveillance platform that they were using in conjunction with the training.

The ISR aerial platforms for the Emerald Warrior excercise would have unit markings, including the aircraft flown in from Germany. Some of these ISR platforms would include E-3's (the E-3 Sentry is a modified Boeing 707) and the E-8C JSTARS, (also a modified Boeing 707).

Additionally, a large portion of the intel gathered for this particular exercise is either simmed or coming in via UAV's - this is in accordance with a Pentagon mandate that coalition forces represented in such joint exercises become more accustomed to working with netcentric unmanned assets.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
That plane does not exist...trust me!

top topics

join