It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about atmosphere control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After parousing all the questions for John Lear I came upon something that made me wonder.

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by zoopnfunk

Unfortunately, while Venus' orbit is closer to Earth than Mars, its surface conditions were far more extreme, which often meant that the probes did not survive long.

The temperature on the surface of a planet is not determined by its distance from the sun. The sun is not a thremonuclear generator as once thought. It is an eletromagnetic sphere. The way in which its electromagnetism reacts with the particular eletrromagnetism on a specific planet is what determines that planets temperature. That is why people can live on Mercury which you are told is hot enough to melt lead.

If this is the case, can we "change" our atmosphere and how it reacts to the sun to prevent the heating up we call Global warming. I've heard that some speculate that the chemtrails are trying to do this. What is everyones opinion on this?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If that were the case, the ENTIRE history of human space observation and exploration is a lie.

It's beyond farce to say that the reason that the basic temperature of the planets decreases from Mercury to Pluto (and yes, I know it's not a planet anymore) is just that they happen to be randomly "electromagnetically" aligned that way.

And that giant ball of fire in the sky? That's not a thermonuclear reaction?

But anyway, back on topic. If "chemtrails" were intended to change the atmosphere it would be by the method of generating clouds to block thermal radiation. Changing the electromagnetic signature of the earth presumably would be done via a ground- or satellite-based antenna array.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Intersting idea, but then again when one is exposed to sunlight one can feel the infra-red radiation?

As for the chemtrail bussines, I often wonder if it is related to this quite entertaining story about HARP

"They blew away the shield and all the radiation just came right down and zapped Earth."

www.viewzone.com...

new topics

join