It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakfast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Breakfast is probably my favorite meal. There was a long period during which I never ate breakfast, but about 3-4 months ago I got back into it and have noticed a drastic improvement in energy during the day, attention and overall health. Sometime's I'll have eggs and toast, waffles or cereal and other days I'll just have yofurt and fruit, but regardless, the days I eat breakfast are more enjoyable and energetic compared to the days where I don't.

Do y'all eat breakfast?
What are your favorite breakfast foods? Recipes?

Weekend breakfasts are a treat, especially when you can lounge and spend more time preparing and eating it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I always eat breakfast, normally toast with Marmite on with some OJ, or porridge.

I love breakfast!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't eat breakfast during the week when i go to work, but weekends i always like to have a full enlgish fry up

Bacon, Sasuage, Egg, Black pudding, beans, fried bread. YUM YUM!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Porridge all the way.
The stuff is really great.
There is so much you can do with it and it's great for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bacon, Eggs and taters. All washed down with a bigg mugg of coffee.

Then off to work with a smile and a cheery "Howdy do"
and a dollar for the round headed boy.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Huevos Rancheros! Yum, warm corn tortillas topped with fried eggs and warm salsa.

On the weekends I make us something extra special, either pancakes,eggs and sausage or eggs benedict with melon on the side along with Mimosas! Breakfast is our favorite meal of the day!

On very special occasions: smoked salmon,cream cheese and toast with eggs and melon.

Now I'm really hungry, might just make breakfast for dinner

STM

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I love breakfast! During the work week I normally eat dry frosted shredded wheats from my desk. Not bad with a little coffee & they're good for you. Weekends I like sausage and eggs or poached eggs on toast, sometimes biscuits & gravy and also breakfast burritos filled with chorizo and eggs.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well the best breakfast I can think of would be a bacon, egg, and cheese sanwhich on a roll from some deli.

But I could settle for pancakes. With butter.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I had a killer recipe for a bacon and egg pie which I cant find now

I work shift work so I only eat breakfast on my day off. The ideal breakfast for me is scrambled eggs with parsley and cheese, bacon, english muffins and ice coffee (I cant function without my ice coffee)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ham and 4 cheese omelets, various eggs and french toast. eat them all for any meal

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I usually skip breakfast alot but, today since I was up early
I made a steak and salad lol!

top topics

join