It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go if you had a time machine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its that simple really.

Any time.
Any place.

If you could to any point in history and see anything you want.
Where would you go?
What would you do?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'd go back 5 years and play the largest lottery, win and bet on the World Series. Then I would invest heavily into the guy who built the time machine. Then I would go back to Alexandria before the library was burned and copy everything down. I would then go to the furthest point in the future before the planet's destruction to see how we have evolved.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
go back and shoot the person who discoverd america before he could discover america

on a serious note i would go back in time and buy into the most least valuble asset in that era that is the most valuble asset this day and age

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red
I'd go back 5 years and play the largest lottery

Thats what I'd do but you'd have to go back 1 week before the last winner otherwise you'd have to split the prize money with the guy that won the largest.
That would be enough for me!

Pie

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thats a tough one. But here are my choices.

1.) I'd go back to when I was 5 years old. No worries, no responsibilities... no problem. I wouldn't care if I had won the lottery.

2.) I'd go back to when "Man" was still a monkey (likely story) so that I could throw my poo at certain political leaders and get away with it. I would get away with it, because it would be normal for us to throw our poo.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'd go to ancient Egypt and Greece, and WWII, and England and France in the 18th and 19th century. And.... a lot of other places. how about...to before 911 and warn someone?

and I'd go and see if Jesus existed.
and say hi to the man...and tell him that humans are, unfortunately, not better now than they were then....if not worse.

on the other hand...maybe it'd just be better to stay at home....

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the time: a long time ago

The place: A galaxy far, far away

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Not interested in going forward...I want to go backward and try to find all the answers to the things we discuss here

In Pace Always
resi

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Sorry for double post

In Pace Always
resi

[edit on 31-10-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'd like to go right back to the Big Bang and see how it all started.
Thats assuming of course that it started with a big bang.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'd go back to the moment I decided to decide where or when to go and see if I keep making the same decision.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'd be hesitant to change anything really...

As messed up as some stuff in history and present times is, mabey it was for the best? Somehow that's a possiblity in my mind, I dunno really.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I would wait wait until we could cure almost all disease, then go back to when I was 10 and cure my friend that unfortunately passed away.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'd go back to 1950 and ask my fiancees grandmother out on a date.

Then I would return to 2006 and say Hi.

I reckon she'd flip out, not being able to tell anybody that she went out with me 56 years ago. I might even wear the same clothes?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Unrealised]

new topics

top topics

join