It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will not believe any NEWS after this!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I read his article and was not all that impressed. Where were his pictures of the hundreds of civilian laying about after the mean mean US dropped a 15,000 pound bomb in a residential neighborhood?

His bias is just as bad as the bias he is trying to denounce.

The US routed the Taliban because they were allowing a country to be used to train terrorists. If the Taliban had expelled all the terrorists after 911 and condemmed their behavior, they'd still be in charge of Afghanistan. Instead they have been reduced to living in caves.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I read his article and was not all that impressed. Where were his pictures of the hundreds of civilian laying about after the mean mean US dropped a 15,000 pound bomb in a residential neighborhood?

His bias is just as bad as the bias he is trying to denounce.

The US routed the Taliban because they were allowing a country to be used to train terrorists. If the Taliban had expelled all the terrorists after 911 and condemmed their behavior, they'd still be in charge of Afghanistan. Instead they have been reduced to living in caves.

You are a funny one, wildbobbie...

It's actually not funny at all.. but I'm always surprised how only a little bit older generations apparently can be manipulated easier than the younger ones.

Maybe it has to do with the character becoming rather rigid from some age on.. so all the misconceptions and wrong beliefs turn into concrete.

Your argumentation about Taliban is at the level of a 10 year old; You forget to ask yourself who gives the US the right to do ANYTHING at all.. who condems americans or bush for their behavior? I'm talking about fundamental moral questions.. But apparently some americans feel very superior. They don't need to ask themselves basic questions of life.

I doubt the "terrorists" are reduced to living in caves, as it is pretty difficult to separate civilians or so called "terrorist".. unless one depicts the situation in such childish way you do. Which also means there should have been no war at all. It is pointless. And many people still dont grasp the whole meaning BEHIND their TV-screens.

Your mind is reduced to living in a cave, sir.

Respectfully yours

Osram

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Pictures? You want pictures as proof?

People are fighting over there with guns and grenades and its chaos there and you want pictures of dead blown up people to be sure of the truth?

Does it help you sleep better at night because you haven't seen pictures of dead people so that it can be proven to people like you.

Read everyday news reports. You wont need a picture then.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join