It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Just (Lost in Space?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have some Q's for the Alien believers here on ATS.

1. Why are all or most of the Alien spaceships silver or metallic gray in color? With all their supposed "advanced" technology, don't you think they could employ cloaking technology?

2. If they're so "advanced" and can navigate the Galaxy, Why bother stopping at Earth? What do we "inferior" humans have to offer them?

3. If they're so "advanced," why play hide and seek with humanity? Why hide under the ocean, or in earth's interior?

4. If they're so "advanced" why not offer humanity a helping hand? Especially with all of the problems out there. (wars, famine, plagues, ect.)

5. If they're so "advanced" why subjugate humans to sexual manipulation, and sometimes even offensive probing? Seems to me that only MORONS would risk transfering diseases like AIDS and other genetic diseases of humans, to their so called "advanced" race.

My opinion on Aliens is that they are a cruel HOAX invented by the Globalist Elite, to spread fear and disinformation, and also to divert peoples attention away from their ILLUMINIST goals of World Govermant. This is my opinion, and I stand by it!

P.S. I'll be offline, I'm expecting a WORD LASHING from the Believers here.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
1.: Because of the metal alloy used in their construction. Cloaking devices are only available to a few select craft, and rarely in a thick atmosphere - leaves too much of a signature in the ambient air). BTW - if they're already cloaked - how would you know they are there or not? Answer - you don't.
2.: see at least 2 other simultaneous posts on ATS at this moment, e.g, the "Why Earth", and the "Why wou;d they want to ccome here?" post for detailed sicussion onthis topic - there are lots of opinions.
3.: Because you can't handle the truth!! (yet)
4.: They already have. Some were accepted, some rejected. They'll do so again.
5.: Many opinions on this one - my guess it's a hybrid of the 'hybrid argument': they either need our genetic material, they need surrogate breeders, they need biological hosts, or one of those/combination of those...

Good luck - and stop worrying: we won't flame you for asking...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't see why I should bother answering.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Me either, there'es no proof you or anyone here can provide to disprove my questions. Good Night.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Me either, there'es no proof you or anyone here can provide to disprove my questions. Good Night.

and vice versa, you cannot prove that what you have said is the truth. we can go back and forth all day, but the fact is, neither you, me or anyone else knows the truth for sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
1) They can, but must uncloak to use certain technologies that they've undoubtably come here to use, to learn.

2) In short, bio-material. We humans have body parts to offer them, organs, blood, hemoglobin, genetics, emotions, reproduction capabilities. Our planet has water, all the minerals, all sorts of species of plant and animals. Life is extremely rare, and habitable planets are rarer. If we could explore the universe, don't you think we'd check out all the Earthlike planets for life, to see what they have out of curiosity?

3) See answer #1. Also, we are a violent, primitive, warring race that would fear and attack them.

4) Possible inability to communicate with us properly on a complex enough level to help. Also see answer #3.

5) It is speculated that the aliens that abduct humans need them for reproduction because their alien race is having problems reproducing. ie; a dying race. Also, to make labor slaves .. to clone abductees and use them for harvesting of organic material back home, or to use as workers/army.

No tongue-lashing
It's all logical really. I mean, if they really did exist, this would be logical I should say.. because we don't have smoking gun proof.

[edit on 10/16/2006 by runetang]

new topics

top topics

join