It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Weather is the most powerful force we know. Whoever controls it can disrupt world economies with perpetual rainstorms or tornadoes; wipe out crops in a drought; cause earthquakes, hurricanes and tsunamis; close world airports and cause devastation on enemy battlefields.

Harnessing Weather: Allegations Surface That US, Russia Have Technology to Manage Hurricanes Article Here

This is quite interesting, because we hear all about Nuclear Weapons and the effects of a Nuclear War. But isn't controlling the weather a bigger and more likely threat to our society? How can we know if the latest storm wasn't artificially created? And how deep is our knowledge of controlling the nature's devastating forces?

External ImagePicture of Weather Control Device from the popular strategy game Red Alert II.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Alex Dude]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I suggest using the search function. There are many existing threads about climate control,etc. Im sure they can prove usefull. Search for keywords,such as weather,or HAARP. A good wikipedia,or google search will bring up lots of info on these subjects also.

HAARP

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There was an episode on the discovery channel about weather control. They talked about many different ways to do it, and uses for it.

They confirmed that weather control was used in a war once. They knew the path of a convoy, and it just happened to be through a dirt field. The United States made it rain over the dirt field causing extreme mud. Their tanks and trucks sunk into the mud and disabled them.

Chem-trails ARE linked to weather control.

The discovery channel also talked about a certain super absorbent material they tested to stop hurricanes. This material looked about the size of sand at the beach, and each grain of material could contain 2000 times its own weight in water, instantly. It turns into a gel, and when diluted with more water it washes away, and is biodegradable, and non toxic. They made about a ton of this stuff and dropped it over clouds in the sky, and it completely absorbed the cloud and fell to the ground.

Also, there is a theory that Katrina was controlled.

Watch this..
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Slice]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slice

Chem-trails ARE linked to weather control.

You mean persistant contrails are - unintentionally - linked to climate change

Even cloud seeding is very unpredictable, although there are obvious miltary uses and, as mentioned, he has been tried a few times. You'l only read about the successes though

If any serious form of weather control were possible, I think we'd have seen it in use by now.

There's a bit about 'dyn-o-gel' here: www.aoml.noaa.gov... Most experts are pretty sceptical about it's practical effectiveness.

As for Katrina - well, we all know that was created and controlled by the Japanese Yakuza in retaliation for Hiroshima. And if you remove your tinfoil hat the reptilians will fry your brain with subsonic mind control soundwaves .....

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Essan you must not speak as if you know the truth, when you are far from it.

Weather control has been possible for many years now.

Here is the Discovery Channels view:

THIS IS A MUST WATCH!

video.google.com...

Of course they wont tell the full story.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Slice]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Essan you must not speak as if you know the truth, when you are far from it.

Weather control has been possible for many years now.

What makes you so sure I don't know the truth?

Sure, cloud seeding is big business in the US. Personally I'm a bit dubious about it's effects but I guess it must work frequently enough for customers to keep coming back.

However, beyond that I have no evidence for any routine attempts at any form of large scale weather manipulation taking place anywhere in the world. Such activity would be noticed were it to occur. Nor am I aware of any proven methids of carrying out such activity - despite the claims of those will little or no experience of atmospheric science.

The military might want to do it. Just as NASA might want to fly a man to Mars. But wanting something doesn't mean they've yet acheived it

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
What makes you so sure I don't know the truth?

Your first post in this thread...

Just watch the video above...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Just watch the video above...

I'll download it to watch over the weekend
I missed it when it was on Discovery Channel in the UK about a week ago....

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It explains how weather control was used in Vietnam by USA. Shortly after, laws were passed to never use weather modification as a weapon of war.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Slice

you are so right I believe it was discovered in the w/war when a piolit discarded something out the plane and it modified the weather or clouds. It was suposed to be banned due to whatever weapontry regulations. They seeded the sky for the bbejing olimics with iodine crystals so it woulldnt rain on opening ceramony!! it has been around for years and you dont think its not being evolved for war? if you can create fogg the enemy cant fly right. I think it has been played with and also for the chemtrail topic us patent #5003186 was introduced some time ago to reduce global warming by seeding the sky with reflective particles through jet fuel to be played off as normal contrails. I wonder if people understand if you mess with nature there is going to be a negative effect on everything like crops, water, snowpack. If you change it in one place somewhere else is going to lack what they usually get. like snowmelt for water etc.. there is a pictures out there of green clouds above the day before a major earthquake I think in china??? anyways who gave anyone permission to play god here?? I dont think it is a good idea to be messing with intended weather!!

new topics

top topics

join