It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is their anybody that wants to leave Earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would definitely go! For the past few years, my eyes have been getting increasingly more sensitive to the sunlight(I'm only 26) and when I look out with clouds in the sky, I can't help but feel home-sick for a place I've not physically been to in my life time. It's really hard to describe. I have an overwhelming need to go home sometimes...and it's increasing in frequency and strength.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well maybe the people who are serious about leaving (like myself and cheemo20 and thill, and anyone else) should group together and get even more serious about it! I've already started on some designs and the math and science of it all, but there are other things I can't do on my own.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutonium
Well maybe the people who are serious about leaving (like myself and cheemo20 and thill, and anyone else) should group together and get even more serious about it! I've already started on some designs and the math and science of it all, but there are other things I can't do on my own.

I believe space flight will be possible for humans some day in this way. I believe this will happen and people will be happy to leave Earth and explore the universe.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I believe space flight will be possible for humans some day in this way. I believe this will happen and people will be happy to leave Earth and explore the universe.

Well if everyone would put all of the world's stupid problems aside and looked at the bigger picture, we could have already done this.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i love to leave earth but rofl we sound like a bunch of idiots....build a spaceship? aahahah what is this some kind of a fantasy film?

but yea..if there is a possibilty
im outta this place....this place is full of hatred,violence..ahhh i feel like living in hell..:

cheers

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
No, not anytime soon atleast. There is to much to be done here.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Id jump at the chance to leave earth. I wouldn't care about coming back either. There's nothing here for me. I would either go alone or bring a few people with me, enough to start a sovereign colony on another planet.

Or give me a ship that I can pilot alone and live comfortably in for an indefinite period of time in space. I would leave and never return.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that other intelligent live exists and is even found all over the place in our Galaxy and the Billions of other Galaxies. There is no way that we can be alone.

Now, given the age of our Galaxy and the Universe itself, one would find many civilizations have come and gone but even so, simple statistics will show the extreme likelihood that right this second, there are at least dozens, if not hundreds of intelligent civilizations in our Galaxy alone.

So yeah, I'd be happy to go and see some of it, that would truly be a fulfilled life.

Ranting on, I'd like to suggest all the greedy, hate-filled people take one of the first rides on Virgin Galactic and get a good view of our fragile little planet without fat lines marking country borders, it might just change their lives.

OK, I'm done

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

count me in.

i'd wear a tunic and become one with a peaceful native alien tribe any day, even if it means i'd have to fight the people from my world in a war for alien land, i'd stick my the alien native's side. i love earth but you people are crazy!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If u guys all leave i could do back here with a couple of women.

Have a nice trip

[Spelling]

[edit on 7/1/2010 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy
There is no way that we can be alone.

You are right. Here are some interesting links:
www.galactic-server.net...
www.galactic-server.net...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am 100% sure that aliens exist. No doubt at all.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
If u guys all leave i could do back here with a couple of women.

Have a nice trip

HAHA, I'm a girl so that means you'll be one woman short! >:]

[edit on 1/7/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So you want to go and live on another planet like earth.Lets see.Alpha,j,one would be nice.Its situated 103 lights years from earth and its hot there all day.Unfortunatly it is part of the orion federation and if you steped foot on that planet you would be shot on sight.There is always delta.m.seven.Thats 265 light years from earth but its a little bit colder.Maybe you like the cold.30 below zero all the time.My favoriet pick would be the diamond world of rarh.A planet like earth with diamonds and precious stones scatted everywhere.Caves of pure pink and light blue saphire around a lake of green diamonds.Of course you could not breath there as the athmosphere in pure nitrogen.Better stay on earth where its really safe.When you have been to other worlds and found really nasty things there its glad to know you can always come back to the safty of earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would love to leave Earth... But, only if I can go to Pandora!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

What about planet Thiaoouba? What about planet Iarga? What about planet Akart?
In your opinion.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Since you consider your reply a smart one:

HAVE A NICE TRiP

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Since you consider your reply a smart one:

HAVE A NICE TRiP

LOL xD thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hey we could find out exactly where the Greys live and we could go to the Zeta Reticuli system to their planet. I wonder if they'd mind...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

hey we could find out exactly where the Greys live and we could go to the Zeta Reticuli system to their planet.

I believe the Grey Aliens are spiritual and not physical. We could always astral project to Zeta Reticuli. That would be easier than physical travel.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I dunno, i rather like it here. I mean i love my Video-games and Cannabis and running around in the grass with my kid. I can't see why any other planet would offer me something better than that. Last time i checked mars was a wasteland and the moon was lacking an atmosphere.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join