It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time posting OR talking about this, be nice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hey Yall:

This is my first post ever so I am a little intimidated. Message boards can be um... not so nice. I wanted to share with yall what I experienced ONLY ONCE, as a child.

I grew up on a reservation in NC. My granny put me night-night and I was watching 'Andy Griffth' hehe. I remember not being tired so I was sitting on the foot of the bed, in my own world, oblivious to anything.

I heard my name being called from the window and as I walked to see who it was... no more memory. Much time had lapst (almost 4 hours) from the time I remember watching the show, which came on a 8 pm. I was sitting where I had been, tv still on, but it was now very late in the morning.

This lapse of time I cannot account for. I, being native, had never heard of aliens or such but even at 6... I knew I had gone somewhere and for reasons I couldnt understand... I wasnt to remember it.

I wasnt scared when I came back to, if thats what you want to call it. From that day forward, I have been different. Not sure how, but different.

Any ideas as to what I may have experienced?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi Little One,

Welcome to ATS and thank you for sharing your experience. Do you remember more details? For instance, when you looked toward the window, did you see anything? Have you had any recurring nightmares or visions since then that would contain images that might help you understand who called your name, or where you went?

I look forward to hearing more details (if you can remember them).

P.S. Oh! And I am curious to hear what you mean by the statement you have been different ever since. Will you share what you mean by that?

[edit on 10-12-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It does not sound as though you were abducted by aliens. They usually just come in and take whomever they want to "treat" to one of their exmaminations.

There are many other beings in our world besides humans and aliens. It may have been an ancestor spirit or an angel or it may even have been some living human being who is able to travel astrally. If it only happened once then it was probably something very special, and may have involved preparing you for a vital role in the future.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was left only with a message. It was whispered into my ear by a 'energy, spirit, force, alien, mental illness lol.

I never *saw* 'him' who said he was 'Gabriel' and had a message for me. God, I know I sound like a f'ing wack-0 which is why I have the nerve to discuss this with a screen to hide behind.

I bent down on my knees in front of the window and could feel warm breath and he burned the message into my head... exactly how 'he' said it. I can recite it better than my favorite song, though I only heard it once.

"Gabriel" said:

We shall say we had some help with this -my name-, with an energy very familiar to you, dearest. She is a delightful old soul we must say. Ah yes, we are speaking of the one you are hoping to hear from. For she is with you, doubt not that. No, have no doubt, she remained with you, in spirit, guiding you through your heart.

Trust your heart, and you always have your answers on what is yours for dreams to dream, that may come. Be true to yourself always, to who you really are, not just who you are being, for all this is only temporary. This is a skin you have put upon yourself, your covering, your hide. This is not the you who you recognize often as your spirit.

Your spirit sings, hear it, hear your own highest note, in every choice of your part to play in the harmony and drama of life, know your own song, and let your spirit sing its truth. Trust in your self, trust in your spirit, trust in Great Spirit, the Mother & Father Creator God, know that you shall be divinely guided -my name, whenever you choose to act in accordance with the Higher Good, for All, for another brother or sister’s wellbeing.

Seek that, through the higher you, to be an enhancer of wellbeing, for others, and you shall do this for yourself too. For in what you give, so do you get. You reap from the seeds that you sow. You are dearly loved, our sister.

Then the time had past (about 4 hours) and I was sitting in the same place.. doing the same thing... as if nothing ever happened.

I was not asleep. I did not dream words that are burned into my brain in a way that I dont even use words. A 6 yr old doesnt have that kind of vocabulary, but I have always been able to recite this as I would my SS #... right off my tongue. Though they arent my thoughts and certainly not my words.

I was 6, wasnt high.
I didnt feel scared, didnt feel the need to FIND what was making breath on my face. It was a peaceful experience, really. Just one I cant come to grips with.

Need a head check or does this sound like anything anyone else has experienced/heard of?

[EDIT]

By different, I have been cursed with knowing only when bad will occur. Some say it is a gift. I say it is a curse, we arent suppose to know. Never when good... only bad. I am freakishly on target to the point my friends will stay in if I ask them to. They have seen it too many times, come into fruition

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Little One]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
By different, I have been cursed with knowing only when bad will occur. Some say it is a gift. I say it is a curse, we arent suppose to know. Never when good... only bad. I am freakishly on target to the point my friends will stay in if I ask them to. They have seen it too many times, come into fruition

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Little One]

That ability reminds me of something I once read about the Greek philospher Socrates. He also claimed to have a "daimon" that warned him when he was about to make a bad choice. He described almost the exact same thing that you do..his "voice" only warned him away from things that were not good for him, rather than telling when something was a good choice.
If this ability to know when something will turn out badly is consistently accurate, then you have a great opportunity to help others to avoid harm. Put the gift to good use.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

And, sooner or later you will find a use for this: TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just read something about 'indigo kids'. Never heard of that phenomenon... I read about it and see many simularities to me. Especially the hyper-sensitivity to all energy, be it people, used furniture, a house. The clerk at Wal-Mart.

By different I mean, I feel like I have always known something that others dont but *I* dont even know what that something is either.

I only live it. Feel it. I dont want it.

Also, I am 100% cherokee, yet I was born with wolf gray eyes, gun medal gray. I was considered 'special' because that simply doesnt happen.

Do any of us know of any phenomenons involving gray eyes being born to blacks or other cultures that rarely have gray eyed members of that race? They look freaky... white almost but get a hint of green if energy is high.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank You Little One
And Welcome, may your stay here be wholesome.
WIS

top topics

join