It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking- Post Conventional Concentration Camp

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know this is an old bump but it was the closest thread I could find. I have an old friend who complained for years about being gangstalked. When I went back to my hometown for a visit I hung out with him this past holiday season. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he was clearly mentally ill and suffering from a mix of paranoia and schizophrenia. So tonight I am surfing through youtube and I come upon a subculture of gang stalking victims. Their videos are a peek into a world of paranoia, well take a look for yourself if you are interested:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-1-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It seemed plausible until I looked further into the claims. Here's a good example of what I mean:

Example of a person who believes they are being "gang stalked"

The kicker is that the only evidence provided here is that a lot of people driving around him/her have their arm hanging out of the window. Guess I'm a gang stalker?

Another gang stalked individual

This person's evidence is that somoene asked her to watch a baby while they used the restroom. Not only that, but the baby stared at her the whole time!

It is very strange that the kid kept watching me while the man left to bathroom. How often a kid in this age can keep looking at a person? I uploaded another film that kids in the living room in my heim kept looking back"

Other videos including a guy who had his video camera pointed at the road. And traffic picked up. So that means he's being gang stalked.

More Gang stalking

I'll just put up the caption:

After I shoot the film, "Gangstalking - Pedphilia Claim," I was encountered by two young men. They came and tried to communicate me later. Good example of how they work in groups.

Communication from strangers means gangstalking

Sunlight = a purple laser?

Part 2 of gang stalkers vehicles are equipt with purple lasers (really sunlight reflecting off of the car)

Original Gang Stalking Video Posted

Does this woman realize that the two women walked right by her car? Maybe they were trying to tell this guy on a bike that there is some crazy woman zoomed in on him with a video camera? That would explain why they both turned around and one pointed.

Victim of gang stalking because other cars are on the road

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow. I'm watching all of these videos and bookmarking them.

Why? Because I am fascinated with people who believe in things like this.

Can you imagine them at a mall? LOL All those people sitting on the benches resting in between shopping....just looking around at their surroundings.

I am a people watcher. I could sit and watch people for hours - seriously. LOL I don't stare. I just watch. I'm also always aware of my surroundings...which means, I look around a lot.

I also used to be a private investigator. LOL. I have sat in cars many of times, just watching people - and getting paid for it. LOL

Anyways, this is a new thing for me. I dont believe the phenomanom. I truly believe many people arer just paranoid.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

The videos actually make the people recording look like the stalkers and the crazy ones....like they are filming people and just being weird about it.

I just don't buy it. But I'm hooked on learning more about this phenomenon

Man, I was starting to think all those people staring at me was because Im so hot. Guess im being stalked instead.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yea, I thought there might have been some credence to the claim until I watched these videos. Normal everyday actions are counted as gang stalkers. To further the problem, these vigilante victims chase, video tape, or do other things that put them in awkward social situations.

It's as if each time they dig it takes them farther down the rabbit hole. The more they "find out" the more weird stuff they do in public. The more weird stuff they do causes more people to react to them. Some people may covertly point, some may stare, some may turn around and go the other way, some might run.

People do strange things in awkward social situations. The more these people believe, the more they seem to cause exactly what they are looking for.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Well, it seems like they become what they are afraid of....just like you said. They are the ones who are following and staring at people. They are the ones that end up stalking others. They are acting irrational and creepy.

Crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. I would normally discard this stuff as being accute paranoia, HOWEVER back in the early nineties I had an encounter with someone who claimed to be being gang stalked.

It was about 1991 or1992 my roomate was a US Marine, and his father was the Sherriff in a New Mexico county (I cannot remember which one, but I think the city of Farmington was there--anyway)

I get home from work one day and there is this bad-looking dude parked on my couch my roomate intoduced us and said he would be staying with us for "awhile" --(I was like: WTF MAN! I don't whant some vagrant living with me)

He explained that his dad (the Sherriff) wanted him to find a safe place for a while ( we lived far from Farmington) so the Sherriff sent this guy to stay with his son , who he could trust.

I started asking what the situation was and they told me (after making me swear to secrecy) : Apparently this guy was a trucker, and would leave is wife and two kids for long periods of time while he was doing cross country transports. They lived in California-- Well, when he returned home after being gone for about 6 months he found his wife completely strung-out on Methamphetimine. He was pissed! She was combative and said she had found a "new man" -- he decided to follow her and find this drug dealer boyfriend one night-- which lead him to a biker bar. He proceeded to confront this leather vested biker and his wife in the bar-- of course a fight ensued and he got is ass kicked by a whole gang of Banditos, or Hells Angels (I don't remember) Instead of cutting his ties with his wife right there-- he decides to get his gun and his truck and ram the bar... long story short, he doesn't kill anyone, but shoots the new boyfriend and destroys the bar completely. Then leaves. In the months to come he finds his apartment ( in another California town) ransacked one day.. then he starts getting real sick. He goes to a Doctor and they can find nothing wrong...He moves to Arizona and a similar break-in occurs, ransacked but nothing stolen, and again real sick.. this is when he goes to New Mexico and seeks help from by Roomie's Dad (the Sheriff) They do tests on some of his clothes and find they have been laced with Arsnic, and that he was likely being gang stalked and slowly poisoned to death. That was when he was sent to "lay low" with us for a while... Well one day he starts freaking out and insists that they had found him. He makes his escape by waiting in the backyard, kinda croutched on the middle rung of the back fence, and when my Roomates older brother drives down the alley he lunges into the bed of his pick-up, WHILE IT IS MOVING. I am not sure where they went.. I didn't ask, at this point I thought they were all freaking NUTZO! Until.. I went outside in the front.. you could hear the distinct sound of Blub, blub, blub, off in the distance, then you would see pairs of leather-clad biker gang guys just crusing our street.. this lasted for about a week. anytime I would leave, there would be a biker sitting at a nearby intersection and would follow me for a few blocks.. IT WAS FREKIN' CREEPY. Then one day-- poof.. gone. no more blub, blub, blub..no more bikers all over the place.. I started to think..Hmm; Perhaps there is some validity to the wild story.

Anyway, sorry about the long post, I just remembered that and thought it applied.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Interesting story. To me, it just sounds like his wife got mixed up w/ some bad people and him being married to her had to endure the crap that goes along w/ bad people. Probably way more to the story then we will ever know.

It doesn't sound like the paranoia that these alleged victims endure. These people are just paranoid that any and everyone that is ever in eyesight of them is on some conspiracy to stalk them. A regular jogger going down the street is out to get them. A baby in a stroller staring at them - out to get them. Crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah I agree, If you shoot a Biker gangmember and destroy their bar...the likelyhood of you getting stalked goes WAY up.. Just people freaking out for no apparent reason..is kinda strange... perhaps a bad acid trip.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
can this be moved out of the 9/11 forums please?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I kind of tested out the gang stalking thing today. It's weird when you try to act like them. Now I didn't carry a video camera or anything. I just paid attention and also stared at people.

I had only one class today. Went to school and when I walked out of class there was a group of people standing there. One of them said, "Man that guy's got problems". Now, if I were paranoid, I'd assume he was talking about me and trying to undermine my confidence.

At any point I could find someone that was looking at me. There was a lot of people and I live in a small town, unfortunately. Just by looking around, I could see someone staring, and then I would stare back. What happened is what you would expect. They would stop looking and pretend to do so something else, sometimes nervously.

It's just the concept of confrontation. People don't like it. When caught staring people turn to nervous habits. It could be perceived as suspicious activity.

I wonder if this phenomenon has anything to do with the idea that human brains were, as of late, only built to handle towns of around 50 people. Recently, we've been evolving to handle larger societies. However, to the many that haven't received this gene or still have both, it could be overwhelming to see and be around so many.

I could see how this could cause paranoia.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I believe that there are quite a number of people being (gang) stalked and harassed, on and off line. I prefer to call it being reprogrammed or "Social Engineered".

Corporations, universities, and governments do it all the time. The internet is one of the easiest ways to stalk someone as there are a number of IT professionals who are behind and support this type of activity. If you are a whistleblower or if you are just getting in the way of some corporate desire then they call these people to stalk and harass you until they get what they want. There are numerous Universities doing psychological testing, not to mention the purely pathological UseNet trolls. Some of them are crazy but many are paid. I don't know how to tell the difference and who pays them and why?

Gang Stalking does occur but not all the time and depending upon the individual it may only take a few real stalking events and that's all. The "target" then freaks him/herself out and becomes paranoid and may finally collapse in upon themselves. Every bad event in their life is blame on the stalkers. They, the stalkers, know this and will monitor your internet activity for example. If they feel another real event is needed then they'll stalk you.

It may start out with a few threating phone calls late at night. They might then have someone show up to your door and ask you something very odd. If that's not enough then someone will show up at the strangest times/places and start talking about something you just emailed your friend for instance. At first it appears to be a bizarre string of synchronistic events, but at a some point the "target" realizes that it isn't synchronistic at all. They'll try to isolate you from family and friends and then pose as an old high school friend who found you on the internet etc...

I was out fishing one time when I first figured out something very strange was happening. I've never met anyone at this particular fishing spot for the 2 years or so I had fished there. One morning someone was there and asked me a very "synchronistic" question. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I felt strange in a bad way and decided to leave. They appeared to be very normal and that's what threw me. After that event things started to get really strange. Email, real mail, and phone calls. None of the phone calls were threatening but just didn't make any sense. They would call and ask if I was in using my complete name, ie. "John Peter Smith", and then hang up when I answered. They did this for a few days straight and then stopped. About a month later they did it again. Changing my phone number didn't stop it and it was un-listed.

I feel there are a number of these stalker types of people in the AboveTopSecret.com communitity. If you are incline to think the military is out to get you then my advice is don't post about it here. If you do, don't use your real name and use a proxy. I would also seek psychological help or counseling. This is NOT meant to be put anyone down or make fun as its a very serious problem. The world has enough angry psychopaths.

If you feel you are being stalked the best thing to do is NOT react unless you feel physically threaten. These are sadistic people who take pleasure in watching people suffer. Reacting to them only makes things worse. Keep a log of every stalking event, save any email, firewall log, server log or anything that can help build a case. I would also get CallerID and report any threatening events to the phone company and local police.

Gang stalking can happen to any one including those with a balanced brain chemistry - Yes it can happen to you! And your brain chemistry will suffer as a result. If you feel its happening all the time then you may need to seek real help. Minimum - go see friends or family and re-connect if you can.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nilheim

Gang stalking is real.The East Germans perfected gang stalking. After the fall of the Berlin Wall the files of the victims were opened. The stalkers engaged in childish pranks designed to unnerve their victims. Regardless of the motive the people who engage in such petty behavior are real dogs. They are people who have a pack mentality and sometimes the only way they can think of to maintain the unity of the pack is to make someone the target of the pack. Such behavior lets the members of the pack know what will happen to them if they step out of line with the pack. Victims may sometimes be randomly chosen .

If you are in public and a person or a group are acting threateningly towards you. The first peice of advise, I have is leave. Drive to a police station. You do not have to talk to the police. Stalkers do not want the attention of authority figures who are not a part of their fun and games.

The second peice of advice is that you pray for them. Doglike people who are on a feeding frenzy want to inspire anger and fear in you. The last thing they expect you to do is pray or bless them. This is from the TAO "If you do not know yourself and you do not know the enemy victory will not be possible". Praying for them is the best way to achieve a state mind they will never understand .

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I too believe there are professional stalkers watching on ATS .
I saw some clips of videos of a older guy [40ish] , who has been stalked for decades .There is a very large community that follows this guy everywhere he moves to get away from them . This group prides itself in never being caught , even though they do unbelievable stuff to this guy .
I refused to get involved because the initiation involves swearing to this groups secrecy at the penalty of death ! There is a huge website about this particular targeted victim , but I don't know the name .

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lnc_63

If gang-stalking does exist...I pity the SOB's who are doing to me...I am as boring as hell and must be a huge waste of time!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
*Bump*
I found a video this individual had that shows *proof* of some form of stalking.
It is a vcr tape of him sleeping , whenever he moves his head , an oval red dot follows his movement , it is delayed , but I watched it for 5 hours and saw a pattern .
He left it behind in an Apt. after he was mobbed at worked and stalked at his apt.( according to sources that have been investigating this , he has been recording himself for a couple years now) ,
I have been on this website long enough to know I need a vid , and I will get it on here soon , as I have it in my with me now .
BTW , this guy is supposed old time govt. MK-Ultra with ability , = knows about the real 9-11 .
As far as I know , this is the first recording to expose domestic , clandestine surveillance operations on a particular individual in the continental U.S. in a public forum .
However , I expect there is a majority who will find this incredulous ,the story behind the moving red dot is some sort of mind control thing , I am in disbelief as much as anyone else , yet I am posting to refute the "paranoid" group who advocate analyzing personality disorders to those who are really being gang-stalked .

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yea, I thought there might have been some credence to the claim until I watched these videos. Normal everyday actions are counted as gang stalkers. To further the problem, these vigilante victims chase, video tape, or do other things that put them in awkward social situations.

You do realise that a lot of the videos posted are there for the share purpose of discrediting what some of these victims are saying?

Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Interesting story. To me, it just sounds like his wife got mixed up w/ some bad people and him being married to her had to endure the crap that goes along w/ bad people. Probably way more to the story then we will ever know.

It doesn't sound like the paranoia that these alleged victims endure. These people are just paranoid that any and everyone that is ever in eyesight of them is on some conspiracy to stalk them. A regular jogger going down the street is out to get them. A baby in a stroller staring at them - out to get them. Crazy.

As a gang stalking target, that's a really blanket statement to make for people that you don't know. Why don't you do some reading on what is going on. I mean at least understand the topic before you criticize it.

Check out these links.

www.gangstalkingworld.com...

The stalking they believe was done primarily using their cell-phone. They were followed 24/7. Their phone conversations listened to. When the mother was in the kitchen making lemonade, the phone rang, and the caller told her, he preferred limes.

When the family heard someone at their door in the middle of the night banging, they called the police, when the police arrived the invaders had already left. After the police left this happened again, the family called the police, the invaders had left, this happened a third time and finally the family stopped trying.

After filing a complaint with the police, the family were sent a recording of their conversation with the police, by the stalker. They installed a camera system, the stalker called to say that he already knew the code.

The list goes on, and apparently there were a total of three families in the area that the cell phone stalking happened to. The case has received wide media attention, including the Tyra Banks show.

And that appearently was just some kind of wild stalking and probably not even close to what gang stalking targets get.

www.gangstalkingworld.com...

Some videos and articles about the subject.

Hi eradown,

I am really surprised there is still so much misinformation on this. I am not surprised however, I think a lot of people here the term, don't bother to do any research on it, and then come to places like this and give feedback.

If you check out sites like www.TheHiddenEvil.com... he talks about what is happening and has a lot of good research to back it up.

Welcome. This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder & persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking, & the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, & everyone, from seniors to children, participates in Gang Stalking. Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.

The citizens' network patrols the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, & is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.

The public front portion of the program currently appears to emanate from a Department of Homeland Security initiative, known as, Citizen Corps. It is partnered with a National Neighborhood Watch program called, USAonWatch, which conducts citizen patrols. It is directed by FEMA, the FBI, & the National Sheriffs' Association. The public front is supported by individuals & groups of informants, that have no official ties to any state organization, & is also run by the FBI & other federal agencies. These federal agencies work directly with local governments to coordinate the activities of this colossal network. Other countries apparently have similar ones.

The citizen patrols (Gang Stalking) are done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security & cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany & Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs. These are essentially global Psychological Warfare operations, done with the support of the civilian population. On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment & adventure.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Harassment101]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Ohhh. Well that video changed everything for me.

Still seems like paranoia to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join