It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Anti-Masonic Theories Are Bunk!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
True,cruizer. Also,I think soundaddicted's silence towards my posts speak volumes. He/she cannot address the fact that the tactics being used against the Masons to "prove" that they are somehow involved in a "sinister" plot are the very same tactics that can be used against any other group of people. Notice the deafening silence on the post about the Christians associated with the Trilateral Commission?

You see, that's the thing with these anti-Masonic theorists, it's fine and dandy when they step on everyone elses toes but when someone steps on theirs.....Whoa!! That's a whole new ball game!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So speaker. You look at this world and you see; no corruption at all? That this world is perfect the way it is. That we are a utopian society?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
So speaker. You look at this world and you see; no corruption at all? That this world is perfect the way it is. That we are a utopian society?

Where did you get that? I am just stating that the same tactics that are used against Masons to "prove" they are involved in some "sinister" plot can be applied to any group, including to Christianity!! Look at how many Christians are involved in the Trilateral commission, a very heinous organization. Should I deduct that Christianity is involved in a "sinister" plot to take over the world because of this? By the way, there is no such thing as a "utopia."

[edit on 25-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have noticed over the years the anti-Masonic tendencies of conspiracy boards. It's not only alarming but quite contrary to what is going on. I have read both the pros and the cons and the subject and I have to say that I see no real evidence to suggest that there is a Masonic conspiracy.

I see no real evidence that Christ was a mason or would have supported them and their ways.

I see no real evidence that Masons have any reason to hide what they are doing from the rest of us if they are so harmless as they claim to be.

I see not reason for the constant attacks against nor the extreme efforts of masonic members to defend if there is nothing to get excited about in the first place.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have noticed over the years the anti-Masonic tendencies of conspiracy boards. It's not only alarming but quite contrary to what is going on. I have read both the pros and the cons and the subject and I have to say that I see no real evidence to suggest that there is a Masonic conspiracy.

I see no real evidence that Christ was a mason

Where did I imply that he was?

[edit on 25-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
look just google for Leo Zagami or illuminati confessions...

its more complicated thay you make it look, its not black and white, porch masons dont have a clue of whats going on, i belive lots of them are good people trying to help their fellow men, its the 33 degrees and many other different societies that you need to look at.

but Rome rules the world,

and America is the great whore of the world

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired

its more complicated thay you make it look, its not black and white, porch masons dont have a clue of whats going on, i belive lots of them are good people trying to help their fellow men, its the 33 degrees and many other different societies that you need to look at.

I have read all of the anti-Masonic literature I really care to. I know that there are Masons that are involved with shady dealings. There are also Christians,Jews,Muslims,Hindus and probably Buddhists involved with such activities. Am I to believe that they are "evil" and wicked as well?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
you dont know the half of it...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It is actually quite a lot less complicated than you want it to be. Each of the lessons in all of the degrees teach another moral lesson. The first Degree that of Charity, etc.

The 33rd Degree is an honor given to Masons that have given much to the Fraternity, it is simply an honorary title. The idea that they receive special instruction to suddenly turn a 180 degree turn and start being against what they have spent so long being for is a bit ridiculous and fantastical. It would be very difficult to get so many men to simply disregard all that they were up to that point.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The higher level Masons and the spinoff groups from them run the material world. They do this through a combination of media, technology and negative Magick. A good example of the Magick used is more than likely in your pocket. Symbolism is one of the many key to Magick. Your dollar bill, the one that most Americans carry with them at all times is full of symbolic Magick.

They use the media to manipulate who you are and what you believe. This is intent that the world has never seen, very powerful stuff. There is much more to it, but as usual I am a lazy typist and could really care less to convince anyone.

So move along, nothing to see here...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I see no real evidence that Christ was a mason or would have supported them and their ways.

I don't see any evidence that Christ was a Mason either. It's interesting that you raised this, because no one even suggested that He was, as far as I can see. It's kinda impossible for Christ to have been a Freemason too, considering that speculative Freemasonry was formulated around 1717.

As for Christ supporting what Freemasonry stands for, well... I suspect you need a quick refresher on both our tenets and His Words:

Brotherly Love

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another

John 15:17 This I command you, that you love one another.

Mat 5:44 But I tell you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who revile you, and persecute you;

Relief

Mark 10:21 Go and sell all you possess and give to the poor.

Matthew 8:7 [To the centurion about his palsied servant] I will come and heal him.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 6:2 So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

Luke 14:13 But when you give a reception, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind.

Truth

John 3:21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.

John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.

Matthew 19:18 You shall not bear false witness.

Originally posted by denythestatusquoI see no real evidence that Masons have any reason to hide what they are doing from the rest of us if they are so harmless as they claim to be.

What do you perceive is being hidden? I'll tell you right now that the only secrets we maintain are the traditional modes of recognition, which were formulated in times when the Church was not so full of love and goodwill (ie: the heyday of the Inquisition).

Do you really want to know what they are? You can research them on the internet. I suspect you'll be massively disappointed that they don't contain anything sinister. The vast majority of people on this planet go about their daily lives without knowing them, amazingly with no ill effect.

Originally posted by denythestatusquoI see not reason for the constant attacks against nor the extreme efforts of masonic members to defend if there is nothing to get excited about in the first place.

The "extreme efforts", as you describe them, are no more than rebuttals on a messageboard. If they are "extreme", then they are no moreso than posts they address.

Maybe they seem extreme to you because of the wealth of supporting information that is posted to corroborate them (certainly in the posts of guys like Masonic Light, Hobbes and Appak).

I put it to you that the excitable folk are actually the ones posting about top secret evil pyramidic regimes, supernatural vendettas, and reptiloid overlords... without any of the aforementioned supporting information.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by No1tovote4

It is actually quite a lot less complicated than you want it to be. Each of the lessons in all of the degrees teach another moral lesson. The first Degree that of Charity, etc.

The 33rd Degree is an honor given to Masons that have given much to the Fraternity, it is simply an honorary title. The idea that they receive special instruction to suddenly turn a 180 degree turn and start being against what they have spent so long being for is a bit ridiculous and fantastical. It would be very difficult to get so many men to simply disregard all that they were up to that point.

yes and that is your personal opinion, the truth is that good masons never get past blue lodge levels as i think they are called, besides masons are only a smokescreen for what goes on on higher levels of the pyramid, theyre used exactly for the purpose of hiding the satanic stuff that goes on upstairs....of course its ridiculous and fantastical, if you use people for protection of your evildoing its best if they dont have a clue of whats going on, that way even if theyre tortured they cant admit to it becouse they actually have no idea of whats going on....works like a charm wouldnt you say

Besides its quite possible there are 33 degree masons that dont have a clue, its a "on personal basis" thing, and its not about freemasonry as i said, there are plenty of secret societies higher than freemasonry, Gladio, Jesuits....

I like Lonegunmans response....

look ill say it again... google Leo Zagami or illuminati confessions

peace bros

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"...there is no such thing as a "utopia..." And you damn well better remember that as we systematically continue to lose our freedoms . And on that note I find it highly interesting that I'm discovering that Masonry is especially popular among judges. Even here in my local area and as far up as Supreme Court justices. I'm not sure how recent but I've noticed it's a popular trend for the whos who of Masonic websites. It's a trend I'm very weary about as backroom court deals are possible. If your a mason and the judge is a mason thats a big hand up in getting off.

There is no justice just us

[edit on 26-10-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Soundaddicted, you are still not responding to the fact that there are Christians involved with the Trilateral Commision are you? I think it is quite obvious how biased you are. Have a good day.Sir.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
are you implying christians cant be evil or what?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

are you implying christians cant be evil or what?

I am implying that many are indeed evil,so why aren't they involved, according to anti-Masons, in this mass conspiracy? I thought I was making myself clear. In my opinion, Christians are not innocent of the corruption in this world. As a matter of fact, I think they play as big a role if not a bigger one, than most groups that get the blame for a "sinister" plot.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
but the plotters arent christian, theyre more into occult worshipping and dieties, numerology and crap like that, do as thou whilst and other mumbojumbo.

for the most obvious and documented look at bohemian groove and skull and bones.

But who knows what floor theyre on, i doubt even they know, or care for that matter.
This lack of care (should i say cremation) is especially disturbing to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

but the plotters arent christian, theyre more into occult worshipping and dieties, numerology and crap like that, do as thou whilst and other mumbojumbo.

Oh,okay.
If ya say so. Look, I have studied just about every religion that you can name, from the occult to Juantitito deism. While I certainly do not think most Christians are ill intentioned, I don't live under the illusion that they have no role to play in the scheme.

Now, let me ask you, how does the "occult" significantly play a role in anything in the world, when the three "spiritual power brokers are Christianity, Judaism and Islam? Hmmm?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

yes and that is your personal opinion, the truth is that good masons never get past blue lodge levels as i think they are called,

"Good Masons" fill the Blue Lodges, as well as the appendent bodies. "Blue Lodge" is not a "level"; it's the oldest and most universal form of Freemasonry. After a Brother has become a Master Mason in his Blue Lodge, he is then eligible to join one or any combination of the York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shriners, etc. It is not required that he do so, but most active Masons in the US join the York and/or Scottish Rites.

besides masons are only a smokescreen for what goes on on higher levels of the pyramid

Masonry, far from being a "smokescreen", is the world's oldest and largest fraternal order. It would laugh at any sort of "pyramid" made up of newer organizations that can only copy and rip off the real thing (i.e., orthodox Freemasonry).

theyre used exactly for the purpose of hiding the satanic stuff that goes on upstairs

Satanism is basically a product of, and reaction against, Christianity. Since Freemasonry is not Christianity, the Order has no interest in such things.

Besides its quite possible there are 33 degree masons that dont have a clue, its a "on personal basis" thing, and its not about freemasonry as i said, there are plenty of secret societies higher than freemasonry, Gladio, Jesuits....

Freemasonry recognizes none of those organizations as "higher" than itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well i cant say youre not telling the truth

freemasons are people too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join