It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Anti-Masonic Theories Are Bunk!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
well i cant say youre not telling the truth

freemasons are people too

True... I am in no way implying that there are not some Masons involved with this scheme that is being portrayed by the powers that be, they most certainly are; however, to clump everything on, as the anti-Masons do, it all being some kind of Masonic "plot" is hogwash.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi, I am new here. I was recently kicked off conspiracy central due to the fact that I made a habit of proving to them that they were extremely gullible. I have just spent hours here typing up a thread entitled 'BEWARE OF CON MAN LEO ZAGAMI' only to be told that it already exists and have it disappear on me so I am exhausted and frustrated now but I thought I should at least leave you with something before I go to bed.

I think you should all know that Leo Zagami was accepted into Kirby lodge as a 1st degree mason and was expelled soon after due to frequent psychotic episodes in which he made threats against the lodge master and expected to rule the world, he then joined pseudo masonic lodges and fake occult orders as they were the only ones who would accept him! Soon after Leo made similar threats against those phony occultists and was also expelled from their organizations and his degrees (which were invalid to begin with) were revoked. Leo has a serious mental illness and has suffered at least two serious psychotic episodes since 2003! He even made death threats by email to Tony Blair and George Bush.

Before anyone accuses me of being some kind of agent I would like to say that I am not a member of any secret society and never have been. My father was and he wanted me to become a Mason & Rosicrucian when I was 21, I wanted to look into the conspiracy theories surrounding masonry first and here I am 6 years later still trying to figure it all out. What I have found is that there is reason for me to be suspicious of modern day Freemasonry but most anti-masons and 'conspiracy researchers' are still perpetuating hoaxes by people like Leo Taxil without even knowing it.

I have looked at some of the other threads and found that some of this information is already available but here is a list of qestions that I prepared which were supposed to be put to Leo on radio con cen yesterday but were not (apparently they might be this Wednesday):

Please ask him what masonic credentials he has left given that the only ones he ever received were from charlatans using the name of certain organizations illegally which I have clearly demonstrated here:

www.otoa-lcn.org...

www.otoa-lcn.org...

www.otoa-lcn.org...

www.otoa-lcn.org...

www.otoa-lcn.org...

www.otoa-lcn.org...

And given the fact that his phony degrees were revoced here:

www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

Please ask him why he so blatantly forged a fake pass to 'The Lodge Of Monte Carlo' and ask why the inside of the pass says Kirby Lodge?

If he starts talking about 'fringe masonry' then ask him how credible is an unrecognized 'fringe lodge' (RGLE) set up by known conman Rui Gabirro and which never consisted of more that 3 or 4 people. Gabrio is also know to be involved in fake oil companies and other scams which I can document!

Please be sure to ask him why we should believe anything he says after he claimed his illuminati connections said that Jhon Kerry would definately win the last ellection?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
you dont know the half of it...

And you do because...you dont belong and read but read about it on the internet ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by uberman

Antimasons are not interested in truth my friend. They only want to feed their own paranoia.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah and the masons posting on this board can't even defend the lodge to save their lives.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mitchelcopper
Yeah and the masons posting on this board can't even defend the lodge to save their lives.

Which, of course, begs the question: defend against what?

They're Masons. Their Lodges are made of stone. No matter how much you huff and puff, you're not going to be able to blow their house down with false information, innuendo, or rhetoric.

Duh.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you really want to puke, check out

www.emfj.org

for the most ridiculous anti-masonic garbage in the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join