It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cloud' Phenomena

page: 1

join
share:
cjb

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi all,

Here's some old pics of more unusual activity in Sydney.
This is a still frame from a clip
www.surfin.com.au...

This was some strangeness out to sea 31/8/03
www.surfin.com.au...

These shots were taken 25/4/02. In the last pic a distant trail of an object entering the 'cloud' can be seen.
www.surfin.com.au...

Filtered still frame from clip of same 'cloud' form.
www.surfin.com.au...

www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You have caught chemtrails. They spray them in grids, parallel lines fairly close together, crosses, circular. They are attempting to cover the Sun, WHY?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
cjb

the pics you provided are nothing but vapour trails from passing jets

why do you think there's anything unusual about them (?) because I see them everyday.

Closing this thread. Please U2U me if you disagree.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Giving this another shot...

Does anyone see anything of interest in those pics?

cjb

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Perhaps I have not decribed what I saw properly. Of interest to me in the pics was a 'triangular' shape that I have seen in several of my past images. The pics are not of a passing jet. The bottom three pics: 'cloud' was motionless for about twenty minutes then an object flew into it...

www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
F-111!

And contrails. Looks awesome.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't see anything but vapor and gases in the air.

Could you circle the craft you see?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have a serious question.

I know there are contrails but there ARE also trails being sprayed known as chemtrails.

If you search and one sight is (chemtrail tracking usa) you will learn some interesting things.

UFO's have often been caught in and around these trails by people photographing these trails. Are the UFO's observing or are they apart of?

I do think everyone is doing themself an injustice if they don't learn about chemtrails and what is really going on.

Before you say that's contrail I think you need to do some research, don't deny until you research.

Masqua I just wanted to add this. The spraying has been going on for years all over the Earth and one thing that has been greatly noticed is how they try to cover the Sun. The problem is people go out and don't really look up long enough to observe most just see it and think nothing of it.

Please start looking at the skies everyday and observe for awhile. Something is going on and it involves UFO's in one way or another.

Thanks

[edit on 7-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

The spraying has been going on for years all over the Earth and one thing that has been greatly noticed is how they try to cover the Sun. The problem is people go out and don't really look up long enough to observe most just see it and think nothing of it.

Please start looking at the skies everyday and observe for awhile. Something is going on and it involves UFO's in one way or another.

The only way to obscure the sun would be to cover the entire planet
However, I do observe the sky every day. And have done so for many years. I know that there's nowt going on here in England... And so far I've yet to see any photo that shows anything but normal contrails - as those at the start of this thread are - and cirrus clouds (which sometimes develop from contrails).

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Essan wrote
The only way to obscure the sun would be to cover the entire planet However, I do observe the sky every day. And have done so for many years. I know that there's nowt going on here in England...

Well....nothing visible anyway.

If there was widespread dissemination of chemical/biological aerosols goin on, I'm pretty sure that we'd be completely unaware of it.

After all, during the Cold War, military scientists from Porton Down used the whole of the UK as a giant outdoor laboratory. They managed to conduct over 300 BW experiments in public areas, using massive aerosols of both chemical and biological simulants, and all without the general public ever noticing. There were no 'trails in the sky' etc.

This extract from a recently declassified Porton Down report (see above), which describes the procedures which were to be adopted for the experimental 1964 'off-target' BW attacks on Norwich, Norfolk, shows that Porton were confident that:

"This substance is quite innocuous in the concentrations that will occur near the ground, and the cloud will moreover be so diffuse that members of the public will be oblivious of its presence."

The full report (CDEE Porton Programme Report 2 64) can be examined here

zero lift

[edit on 7-10-2006 by zero lift]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
essan type in chemtrails in England for example scrool down , learn.

After you do some reading then start observing you will see.

What I would love to know are the UFO's photographed in and around these trails helping with them or observing them?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

essan type in chemtrails in England for example scrool down , learn.

After you do some reading then start observing you will see.

As I said, I've been observing for many, many years

Why do you believe chemtrail websites are right, and yet dismiss more mundane explanations for what you see, such as this:

www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjb
Perhaps I have not decribed what I saw properly. Of interest to me in the pics was a 'triangular' shape that I have seen in several of my past images. The pics are not of a passing jet. The bottom three pics: 'cloud' was motionless for about twenty minutes then an object flew into it...

www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...

Perfectly normal. Jets often fly the exact same route because they have preset SIDs, STARs, Approachs, jetways and even VORs.

People who say Chemtrails spray in grid patterns are idiots, that's because of jets flying through a VOR or intersection.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have a serious question.

I know there are contrails but there ARE also trails being sprayed known as chemtrails.

If you search and one sight is (chemtrail tracking usa) you will learn some interesting things.

UFO's have often been caught in and around these trails by people photographing these trails. Are the UFO's observing or are they apart of?

I do think everyone is doing themself an injustice if they don't learn about chemtrails and what is really going on.

Before you say that's contrail I think you need to do some research, don't deny until you research.

Masqua I just wanted to add this. The spraying has been going on for years all over the Earth and one thing that has been greatly noticed is how they try to cover the Sun. The problem is people go out and don't really look up long enough to observe most just see it and think nothing of it.

Thanks

[edit on 7-10-2006 by observe50]

Actually, I find it the other way. Chemtrail beleives should learn things about jets before making up consipiracies.

cjb

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
re bottom pics: The object entering the 'cloud' is still in the pic. It is hidden within the trail.

www.surfin.com.au...

This filtered image shows what caused the ' cloud'.

www.surfin.com.au...

[edit on 8-10-2006 by cjb]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's some pictures I took locally here in Minnesota, southern suburb are just south of St Paul. Taken about 2PM on 9-30-2006. Some in there in a grid pattern and some that look like whisps in the sky. The go for miles so I couldn't see it being planes following in suit for landing and take off.

www.imagehosting.us...

www.imagehosting.us...

www.imagehosting.us...

www.imagehosting.us...

www.imagehosting.us...

This is just a few of the pictures taken, but they give a good idea of what the sky looked like that day. All of these pictures were taken within a 5 minute span.. Just noticed one of them you can tell I took in the car...

[edit on 8-10-2006 by HaTaX]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by HaTaX]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am wondering if it just the 'morning glory' cloud phenomina that occurs?

www.greenhorsesociety.com... for some amazing pics of this quite spooky natural formation.

new topics

top topics

join