It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of leprechaun-like beings.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't think the smoke is eminating from the leprechaun. If you look carefully in the bottom right, it seems to continue down out of the picture. Either the cameraman, or someone standing beside him was likely holding a cigarette. It could have possibly also just been fog of some sort.

I don't think that the leprechaun is a statue. He appears to be in mid-stride, looking over his shoulder. That doesn't mean I don't think it's a fake though.

If you look at the zoomed-in picture of it, it looks like there is a line going from it's beard to it's ear, like a fake santa beard.

Then again, those girls that said they had pictures of fairies got away with it for decades before they confessed.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just so you know, as long as you're in Above Top Secret, there'll be no such thing as concrete proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That photo is strange...

When i first saw it, i immediately had a little chuckle. It is just so strange and out of place. In the foreground we have these two young men getting up to a bit of biffo, then there is this completely juxtaposed dark space with what looks like a gnome standing in it.

As some of the previous posters have said, it is possible to fake photos... yes even in years past. Leni Reifenstahl was one of the greatest film makers of all time, despite being associated with a bad lot of friends.

My point is something like this would not be beyond the filmmakers and photographers of the day to create. It COULD be done. It doesn't mean it was faked, just that it COULD be.

<< 1  2   >>

join