It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive cigarettes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
if you wanted another reason to stop smoking heres one..
its a shame the mass public dont no this

www.acsa2000.net...

[edit on 4-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You could tell people there was asbestos or anthrax in ciggies and they'd still smoke them. It's not like they're not making an informed choice to screw themselves over as it is.

Still. I give it 2 months until the evil multinationals jump on the bandwagon and start producing healthful and natural Organic cancer sticks!

TD

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Still. I give it 2 months until the evil multinationals jump on the bandwagon and start producing healthful and natural Organic cancer sticks!

They'll still manage to adulterate that with tar and all that stuff....scary!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes Isis!

Does anyone remember 'Death' cigarettes in the UK - inspired marketing strategy that never really took off as it should

Death cigarettes

made me want to start smoking out of admiration for the people that thought it up.

Didn't bother though. Far too mean.

TD

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I tell people this mythos, it hail's from Bill Cooper and Eustace Mullin's - you know ther exists poison from Mass Made Product's, the Stasis is thus:

"Everything Is Thus Poisoned Right Down The Food Chain!"

Goto GreenPiece website's.

Go Organic. Stay Pesticide Free, you can tase the metal and the chlorine in the Salt today when you goto Chip Shop's.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"Everything Is Thus Poisoned Right Down The Food Chain!"
that quote is so true the only way to go is organic but you have to pay higher prices

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Does anyone remember 'Death' cigarettes in the UK

Death cigarettes

I smoked them while I was at school.

One thing that stands out for me from the OP link:

The fluorosilicic acid used to make the "fluoridated water" most of us get from our taps is made from various fluorine gases captured in pollution scrubbers during the manufacture of phosphate fertilizers. This fluoride solution put into our water for "strong teeth" also contains radioactive elements from the phosphate extraction.

Although eating and drinking radioactive products is not beneficial, the most harmful and direct way to consume these elements is through smoking them.

Why no outcry about this? After all, you make a conscious choice to smoke. You would expect the water that comes from our taps, the water that we all at one point or another consume, to be completely safe.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh man

I really gotta quit.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, as long people know what's in ciggarettes, than I see no
big deal.

I mean I know what's in ciggarettes, and I still smoke them,
I particularly don't care, I mean we all die eventually, and if I
die from something I like doing, than so be it.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I really gotta quit.

Relentless, just give it up. Its simply not worth it. I used to wake up feeling awful from smoking, even when i'd stop for a short time i'd feel dramatically better.

Quiting altogether is really worth it, you're not going to regret it, you just have to stick with it. I had to try a few times, I'd quite, then go out with friends, we'd have one ciggy for the weekened, then it was two, three, four, etc etc. Before you knew it, we'd all be back to buying packs and smoking whenever. You've just got to give it all up.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I really gotta quit.

Relentless, just give it up. Its simply not worth it. I used to wake up feeling awful from smoking, even when i'd stop for a short time i'd feel dramatically better.

Quiting altogether is really worth it, you're not going to regret it, you just have to stick with it. I had to try a few times, I'd quite, then go out with friends, we'd have one ciggy for the weekened, then it was two, three, four, etc etc. Before you knew it, we'd all be back to buying packs and smoking whenever. You've just got to give it all up.

new topics

top topics

join