It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend the Antichrist??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Your friend isn't the Anti-Christ unless his name is Hillary Clinton.
Only kidding. (well .. only partly kidding. I think she's in the running)

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I doubt it, alot of people think that in their teens. Odds are your not, if you are. You would start having alot more power than that.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
he kept thinking that he was the antichrist for some reason,just to show his seriousness here are his personal info,

(Mod Edit: presonal info)
(edit birthplace and origin)
.speaks-thai,english,spanish,little korean
.doesn't want to marry and/or have kids
.has no brothers and sisters(an only child)
.he thinks he can unify the world in some way

IMO i really don't know if its true,but does any of this add up to 666 or 616???

[edit on 3-10-2006 by tormentor]

You must shoot him in the head with a big calibur gun. Then if he rises in three days then he is the antichrist.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by spacedoubt]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, it happens. People jump to wrong conclusions like that all the tiem. I only heard one person got banned for that, and that was years and years ago. So unless you act like a donkey on here, you won't get into trouble. Besides, we don't know who's going to bring down the world further, it's a waiting day. History's like a song, it repeats here and there, but mostly rhymes. Just relax, it's okay, now.

Just calm down, and watch a good movie that cheers you up or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Your friend definitely sounds suspicious because where he's at is a Nostradamus quatrain. Accordingly, Thailand is in the center of the rapidly burgeoning continent of Asia and so it's a good place to gain a much needed perspective and visceral view of the world. If he isn't the antichrist (he'll show up for sure, sure come 2026 so don't worry), happy hunting!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In short, no because he so doesn't fit the Hitler and Napoleon profile what with their gigantic terrorism campaigns and all. Being an antichrist is hard work and so it entails being rather meticulous with plans of immense grandeur.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just in case you haven't seen my recent post,here it is again.

Originally posted by tormentor
Time to come out of the dark.I lied,I'm not mentioning my friend being the antichrist,I'm mentioning ME.
I was scared I could get insulted by some members or possibly
from ATS for good.So I used a made up person.Although I did used my REAL personal information on my original post^^^^.

Thank
GOD I'm not the Antichrist.At least I hope not!!!!

I guess I really can't picture myself the ruler of the world.Unless someone kills me and the spirit of the Devil takes over my body.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I do have to wonder though; if you truly think your friend to be the Antichrist than what have your dreams to say about him exactly? This is important since these guys usually have some sort of immense spiritual power and like any superpower be they a resource superpower or military superpower, they usually can be spotted from a distance. Hitler, after all, had pinpointed the Allied invasion in Normandy some six weeks before the invasion yet resisted moving the main German troops over to that beach despite him getting that far precisely for the reason he piggy-backed on his feelings. It's what The Force is about as luck is something of a resource much like any resource however lucky one is.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, the only thing that points to even the possibility is the fact that he doesn't want to marry. The bible quite explicitly states that "He (anti-Christ) will be without regard for women". He is likely to be celibate and very intelligent. Or is celibacy and intelligence an oxymoron? LOL

i've got you!

ox, a bull, a male holy cow, OXY MORON?

but for a carbon based lifeform, i sure contain more water!

H20!

i've got you! my name is som!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join