It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever heard of moses's 6th book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Now I have read your text again... I just understand even les...

a language which few people just understand?
The name of God in the seventh seal while he pointed out angels for that seal... just like the other seals...
Gods plan will be revealed... I thought he did that already mostly...
Were in the Bible did you see that letter of Peter?
And you are talking about "in your vision" do you mean that your text was just something which came in mind... as being a vision?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I guess the word epiffany is better than vision, for I received most of it in automatic writing. This lead me to become a believer and start studyinng the Word of God. The Name of God that I speek of, it is a strange Name and very long, which is written out in a language most people would call schitzophrenic or madness. But it tells a story of how the Earth and the Heavens were created and about the fulfillments of the Word. It is written within the Torah and further in the Gospel it becomes more Spiritual, you won't just need the language then, but also the Life. The first part of the Word starts with the First, while the second starts with the Last. It's a mysterious Name. And it can't be understood by others than those who have the Spirit of God as their Mark. The First will be the Last and the Last will be the First. This is all about this Word. It is written within the Tannakh and the Gospel but it's hidden. If this is indeed the seventh seal, the "black book" explains it quite brilliantly I think, but the precious contents isn't gold and precious stones, money and material values, but the hidden manna that brings Life. Jesus says that his yoke is easy to carry. His Word is not heavy. The hidden wisdom. Our lives are all but breaths for God....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
enough of that...

yes, i agree there are truths everywhere you look its just weather or not you choose to see them...

hehe thanks, darklanser did a fantastic job on it.

Some people aren't ready to 'see' the truths.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When I see the seventh seal I still see the precious contents of the mine... not really wisdom etc. comes in my mind, more the machines written in Ezekiel, the zohar etc.

Are you talking about the Gospel of Thomas? The first will be the last, and the last will be the first. Because there is nothing to find about knowing the name of God... just who God really is... and if you know you will stand alone... and therefore he also only chooses 1 out of a 1,000 and 2 out of 10,000... because there aren't many who truly understand who God is. There seems to be no need for knowing the name of God... just understanding who he is... that he is the rebel of which we will have to be prepared in order to keep earth... in order to be not destroyed by the Apocalyps.

And why don't you say which God? You say that you must know the name of God, well the Egyptians for instance believed that there was a God above Ra... a God which created Ra.... just like the Dogon believe that the Nommo were also created...

About which God are you talking about and also say which old texts you have written?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
When I see the seventh seal I still see the precious contents of the mine... not really wisdom etc. comes in my mind, more the machines written in Ezekiel, the zohar etc.

Hehe. Why don't you go to a rabbi and ask what is the fiery chariot of God mentioned in Ezekiel....

Are you talking about the Gospel of Thomas? The first will be the last, and the last will be the first. Because there is nothing to find about knowing the name of God... just who God really is... and if you know you will stand alone... and therefore he also only chooses 1 out of a 1,000 and 2 out of 10,000... because there aren't many who truly understand who God is. There seems to be no need for knowing the name of God... just understanding who he is... that he is the rebel of which we will have to be prepared in order to keep earth... in order to be not destroyed by the Apocalyps.

Not for you perhaps, but for the Millennium King it's essensial. It's what makes him king. That he knows the Name and can call up God when he needs it.

And why don't you say which God? You say that you must know the name of God, well the Egyptians for instance believed that there was a God above Ra... a God which created Ra.... just like the Dogon believe that the Nommo were also created...

Is Ra El? Yes Hu Ah! Ra was the First and the Last in the Name of his Creator. The creator who breathes. Perhaps Ra became YHWH. Just like YHWH becomes Yeshuah, and the Millennium King becomes Yeshuah (only the names change aswell).

About which God are you talking about and also say which old texts you have written?

There is only one God. One Love. God is One!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The ancient riddle goes: Should Ra pray? I'd say: Yeah.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1   >>

join