It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever heard of moses's 6th book?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
www.sacred-texts.com...

some usefull information if your into that kind of stuff...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
A weird find, i'd love to hear the opinion of someone who actually knows what this guy is going on about.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The particularly great secret and special use of this seal is that if this seal is buried in the earth, where treasures exist, they will come to the surface of themselves, without any presence during a full moon.

The special secret of this seal is that if a man carries this Seal with him, it will bring him great fortune and blessing; it is therefore called the truest and highest Seal of Fortune.

The special secret of this Throne is that by carrying this Seal with you will cause you to be very agreeable and much beloved, and will also defeat all your enemies.

What I see is that at every secret God says there are angels which use them. Just look at the first mysterie:
Seal of the Choir of the Ministering Archangels
The second: This Seal from the Choir of the Dominationen, or Hosts, the following are the most useful
the third: The ministering Throne Angels

Aren't these just all kind of Angels or departments of God, just like we have science, biologie, economics etc?

Chayo. The special secret of this Throne is that by carrying this Seal with you will cause you to be very agreeable and much beloved, and will also defeat all your enemies.

this looks to me like these department or angels do have some kind of powers, about war... one of the mysteries...

Isn't here just said which angels have which rights? Which departments (Angels) have the power to do certain things... which ones have the power of war (technologies, weapons etc.) and which do have other powers...

and give the greatest fortune and long life.

But as far as I can see it's not just departments, or angels with certain powers... but also some lessons like:

The special secret of this Seal is that if this Seal be laid upon the sick in full, true faith, it will restore him, if he has not lived the full number of his days. Therefore, it is called the Seal of Power.

Is here spoken of a medical department... or is here also spoken that you have to believe in God in order to get acces to that medical use...?

As far as I can see it's describing the rights and powers to the angels...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The most obedient Angels and Spirits of this Seal of the Seven Planets are the following: Ahaeb, Baneh, Yeschnath, Hoschiah, Betodah, Leykof, Yamdus, Zerenar, Sahon. This Seal, when laid upon the treasure earth, or when placed within the works of a mine, will reveal all the precious contents of the mine.

Isn't here described a machine which can find certain materials in mountains? And the obedient angels are the ones who use this machine... perhaps also the 7 planets... because on all the planets are valuable sourches?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Moses 7th book

This citation is great and mighty. They are the names of the Creator, and the names of the two Cherubim on the Mercy Seat, Zarall and Jael.

!!!!!!!!!

ELION GOEUA ADONAIJ CADAS EBREEL, ELOIL ELA AGIEL, AIJONI SACHADON, ESSUSELAS ELOHIM, DELIION JAU ELIJULA, DELIA JARI ZAZAEL PALIEMAO UMIEL, ONALA DILATUM SADATJ, ALMA JOD JAEL THAMA

Why does the Creator have so many names??? Is this also prove that the Gods of the other religions are the same? I mean if the God of Moses said he isn't just called God... but also the above...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
God is Allah
Hear, Oh Israel, the Lord our God is God alone.

Then again you can see the God of Christ and the Christians are one and the same...

I won't annoy you any more with my sayings... you can read for yourselves

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Why does the Creator have so many names??? Is this also prove that the Gods of the other religions are the same?

The best way I can describe it is like this:

"I am of many names, and all paths lead to me"

I know that's quoted somewhere from the bible... anyway... God is known by so many different names, because they are the names we call her. All paths lead to her because, frankly, the majority of religions are almost the same thing (with the exception of detail)...

Unless you go by God's name of Elohim (defined as "the gods"... plural)... which may account for the Sumerian texts of there being 50 gods...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Kabala Ladies and Gentlemen and its origins, are alleged in respect to other information, Moses was given, by God at the same time he was given the Ten Commandments (as well as the knowledge needed to construct the Ark of the Covenant).

Note the with respect to history there is mention of the Ten Judges of Israel (in the Old Testament) amongst there duties, were those, who had the ability to touch the Ark of the Covenant and apply it in the ways it was able. For the record no real reference exist in respect to them in the NT. With exception as the result of research of the Lords Prayer, which was not only presented in the NT but as well in the Talmud.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
my rant: Ok, what i don't understand is why do people tend to take the bible's info as being more valid than say the Essenes or other ancient Religious Books some of which have been purposely held back from being added into the Bible? Down With Censorship I Say! There is a piece of Truth to All things.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
enough of that...

yes, i agree there are truths everywhere you look its just weather or not you choose to see them...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
enough of that...

yes, i agree there are truths everywhere you look its just weather or not you choose to see them...

What if persons see the truth... but it doesn't fit in the picture which other people have of God?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
with what you see...

if everyone in the world was jumping off bridges and had you convinced you would be safe doing it would you jump?...

you have the ability with your faith to do what is necessary no one else other than yourself...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
But what if a person which doesn't have faith... see people with faith... but he does see that the faith in something good... is perhaps not really in something good... but in something which isn't really nice to people...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
you choose, they choose, we all choose what we want to do...

choose to have faith, choose not to,choose to know fear,choose not to, they are all choices that lead in many different directions to many different places...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What if the choice to not have faith in God is the right one... what if the choice to know that the real God kills at his command is the right one...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
there just is, and respect for all that is is all that matters...

but not to be rude this conversation should be in a u2u format...

as we are way off topic now...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   

there just is, and respect for all that is is all that matters...

but not to be rude this conversation should be in a u2u format...

as we are way off topic now...

You are right... but u2u is sort of e-mail isn't it? Let's just make a whole e-mail text how we think about God... and then send it to eachother...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just a question... what will happen to the idea that these are the describtions of which angels have which powers... isn't that were this book of Moses is all about?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

www.sacred-texts.com...

some usefull information if your into that kind of stuff...

These books called the sixth and seventh books Moshe's were called the "black books" during the Middleages and during the inquisission if you had such a book of magic arts, you would definately be killed after heavy torture. There has been speculation that this (sixth) is the scroll of seven seals which can only be broken (solved) by the Lamb. In Heaven only the Lamb is worthy of opening the book. If the Lamb is the only worthy in Heaven, I guess none of us are worthy either. Though I don't believe this. I believe the book of sealed with seven seals is infact the Torah itself, not the "Black Book".

In my first vision I was said to have broken the seventh seal (in my mind). I didn't know much about what was meant, so I went to the Bible to look it up. Strangely, after the seventh seal is broken nothing seems to happen unless you look more closely that is. When the last seal is broken there is silence for one half hour in the Heavens. If we use the key of Heaven that Peter shows us in his letter about time: one day for God is 1000 years on Earth; one half hour in Heaven means 40 years on Earth, or 1/3rd of a rightious man's life. I believe that the seventh seal is the Name of God, and I do think that I know how to write it, it's infact written, but only a few can read it, for the language is quite strange, you'll need to know the right languages, and even that isn't enough. When the Name of God is spoken God will answer, and the End will come. God's Plan will be reveiled. However I don't believe this is for me, so I have let it be.

Blessings,
Mikromarius
Peter
Elazael

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Perhaps you are right... but then I just don't understand

The most obedient Angels and Spirits of this Seal of the Seven Planets are the following: Ahaeb, Baneh, Yeschnath, Hoschiah, Betodah, Leykof, Yamdus, Zerenar, Sahon. This Seal, when laid upon the treasure earth, or when placed within the works of a mine, will reveal all the precious contents of the mine.

Is the seventh seal... why do you think that it's the name of God? It looks to me like it's just the seal with the power to search precious contents of the mine...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join