It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Spot on the Sun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Somethings make you realise how wonderful life is. This my friends is one of them!

Now go to this link for a close-up and an explanation of the spots! Click to enlarge picture on the link below.

GO HERE!

Now wasn't that amazing?

McP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey bud,

great shot!
however

Someone beat you, and ME..To this photo!

here is the original post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dang, I had a good look too! But not good enough!

Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And it was on here on the 25th too on www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever it's still a neat photo of the ISS Atlantis Sun transit and there are two other "spots" or whatever at the 2 oc'clock and 9 o'clock position. NASA also has it posted now in the STS-115 area. First time I'd ever seen a sun transit of a definable shape.

Great pic,

Victor K.

38'

EDIT: Misfit got it first correcting a Space Guy link - here's the big version
www.astrophoto.fr...

[edit on 2-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Another illustration of how insignificant we are.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They want you to believe its the space station, but actualy its a rip in the sun and its been slowly deflating since the mid 1980's. Top secret scientists say it should be fully deflated around 2012 and the sun will start to fly around like crazy in space like a helium balloon let go making a loud "pplllggghhh" sound.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
2006-- The 11-year solar cycle is at a low point this year, but even during solar minimum, auroras continue. A series of solar wind streams have buffeted Earth, sparking beautiful Northern Lights from Alaska to Scandinavia. Occasionally, the displays descended as far south as Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota--even Colorado.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There was a thread in the alien ufo forum and apparently a woman was reasearching this and sain it was a ufo near the sun (cant find the page), but obviously its not.
What confuses me is, in all that heat and fire how can there be a hole or solid mass or what ever it is there, surely the fire or molten lava or what ever the sun is made of would just cover it.

top topics

join