It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy animal thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
this animal was nuts...i dunno what it was but i faught our cat....it was short furred....long teeth and claw like feet not a cat too smalll but i almost killed our cat it was too fast to catch and i never bled even though the cat hit it several times...what was it

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
where do you live ?and whats the terrain like?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did you take any pictures of the animal?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If you live near a lake or swamp it could be a mink or somthing along those lines

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
no pics i was shooting at it [i love my cat] um terrain i live in northwest ohio so flat with some roll.....um not to near a lake or swamp.......river a ways away

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Shooting at it? You might have hit your cat!
If it had been my cat I would have gone at the thing with a deadly intent and my bare hands.

Anywho, I don't have any idea what it is, but the assumed fact that it didn't bleed is rather intriguing.

Well, in the end, I don't have a clue. I just hope your cat is all right.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
my cat is ok but i am a good shot and only fired when it jumping back away readying for another attack.......it was weird though it wasnt making anynoise like its mouth was open like it was screaming but nothing coming out

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would've done the same if it were attacking my dog. I think I might have a similar experience to yours. I live in Canada-Quebec-South SHore and an all black, with huge teeth and dark claws was in my backyard growling at my dog, But the animal I witnessed did make noise. I got my dog inside before anything happened. It was smaller then my dog, about the size of a cat, but thicker. It had long fur, the fur didn't seem smooth. I still don't know what it is. Anyways ...

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
where in NW Ohio u from? im from perrysburg, dont live there anymore though.. anyways im thinking your mystery animal is a musk rat

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
not muskrat i have seen those before.....i just looked weird....like almost a fur covered lizard......ya know the one in JP that killed the fat dude....like that but maneless, smaller and furry

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Could it have been a badger?

They have long claws, and badgers bare their teeth sometimes w/o making noise.

www.amhlung.org.uk...

top topics

join