It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Conspiracy Explained

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Terral,
FURTHER:
When you say to people Scoffers, Scoffers, and more Scoffers…Ignore, Ignore, I dislike that. There are many people here who have done a great deal of research themselves (just as you have) in the name of truth seeking. FlyersFan gave a respectable 1st. reply to your thread, now I ask you to take a look inside your heart and answer whom the first scoffer & scorner was?? It was you! Boy that’s Hypocritical… I admonish you. It's no wonder Christians leave a bad taste in peoples mouth.

A Christian believes that Jesus was raised from the dead and is God.
Terral does not believe this if you read his other posts in different threads.

If you look at his charts.............Spirit........Blood..........Water
The water teaching comes from Babylon.

Right Terral............

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi Jensouth, Flyer (mentioned):

Thank you very much for writing on the Rapture Conspiracy Thread. I feel like a calf out of the stall with the new 6500 character posting limit. : 0 )

Jen >> Terral, May I ask…what bible version are you quoting from? Some of the scriptures you print are a bit off balance to my bible KJV…just wondering??

I am using the New American Standard Version by the Lockman Foundation scholars with some of my own translations. For example: They use the word “stewardship” and I use “dispensation” for “oikonomia” (#3622 = ‘Dispensation* of God’s Grace’). The reason is that many people like you use the KJV and the term “stewardship” simply misses the mark IMHO. Another place I take liberties is in 1John 5:8 and perhaps the most abused and mishandled verse of the Text, which says with verse 7:

For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are into the one.” 1John 5:7+8.

The Lockman scholars say “are in agreement,” which is a transliteration of the true Greek manuscripts. The roots are “treis” (three) “eisi” (are) “eis” (into) “heis” (one). If you draw two overlapping circles to create three equal parts, that process of the two (spirit witness and water witness) overlapping to be eventually summed up (Eph. 1:9+10) into the “one” is precisely what the Greek is seeking to convey. You can place the Father in the spirit witness position and allow Him to ‘overshadow’ (Luke 1:35) the water witness (Holy Spirit = Helper = John 16:7) and the Holy Child (blood witness) is the ‘only begotten’ of that Holy Union. The basics of the mystery ‘process’ can be understood by reading this post ‘and’ actually drawing the diagrams out for yourself ( www.levitt.com... ).

Jen >> A lot of the events you refer to are leading up to the fall of Jerusalem. That was a terrible time! There’s quite a lot of history about that time (in which I believe Christ was referencing ahead of, in Matt 24)

Christ is describing the “Great Tribulation” coming upon the “whole world” (Rev. 3:10, 12:9, 16:14, etc.) in His Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24. Remember that Christ’s Discourse is also given in Luke 21, as He says,

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon THE WORLD; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” Luke 21:25+26.

If you are following along in the thread, then the realization should be dawning that these events take place at the END of the 1000 years “Day of the Lord,” which his just about 1000 years in our FUTURE. Our Rapture (1Thes. 4:17) “starts” the 1000 Years and Christ’s predictions (Matt. 24 +Luke 21) END the same 1000 years period. The members of Christ’s body are with the Lord for 1000 years BEFORE any of the ‘end of the age’ events of Matthew 24 even begin. We will see these things from heaven where we have citizenship even now (Phil. 3:20). All believers in Paul’s “word of the cross” (1Cor. 1:18) gospel message are seated in the heavenly places “IN” Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6) right now as we speak. The physical existence we see in one another is merely our ‘incarnation’ upon this earth. A much larger and greater “Jen” that is neither male or female (Gal. 3:28) is seated in the heavenly places right now; only your consciousness has yet to be raised for the realization of these things to become a reality. We are working on that. Please bear with me. : 0 )

I believe that Christ will return for his people, but I do not believe in Pre-Trib rapture. There are many clear indications in scripture that says we will not escape tribulation, only God’s wrath will we elude!

I do not believe in the Denominational teaching of the ‘pre-tribulation’ rapture either. What I encourage you to do is head back up to the two part Opening Post and find my statements where we certainly disagree. Pick out the part where Terral appears dead wrong and you can straighten him out. Then “paste’ that to your next reply and lay out your case using Scripture and hit the reply key. I promise to read every word and send you a thoughtful reply with a series of convincing arguments the very same way. If your view turns out to be right, then those seeds will be sown into my heart and God will surely cause the growth (1Cor. 3:6-8). GL.

Jen >> FURTHER: When you say to people Scoffers, Scoffers, and more Scoffers…Ignore, Ignore, I dislike that. There are many people here who have done a great deal of research themselves (just as you have) in the name of truth seeking.

My statements in that direction were given so concerned members like yourself would give comment and show me the light. I took the time to read all of his posts again and found them to add nothing to this debate at all. His hypothesis is that “No Rapture Exists.” Atheists say “No God exists,” and I will place all of those on “Ignore” also. We would not be having this conversation if Flyer simply “quoted me” and offered his evidence for something else. Instead he chose to write in denial with the tactics of a flamer and name caller seeking to try my patience and get me into trouble with the fine Moderators of this Board. You are free to continue reading his badgering comments all you like.

Jen >> FlyersFan gave a respectable 1st. reply to your thread . . .

Do you really think so? What about the evidence?

Flyer >> Rapture Conspiracy = NO Rapture

What does your Bible say in 1Thes. 4:16+17 translated “caught up” to refute his assertion? Mr. Flyer is saying “No Harpazo (#726),” which Paul is using here to describe how our church is “caught up” to meet the Lord in the air. True or false? How long do we argue with the atheist using bold caps to say “NO God!”??

Flyer >> This has all already been discussed, at length, on several threads including this one - www.belowtopsecret.com...

Has anybody on the ATS or BTS Forums presented my “1000 Years “Before” The Tribulation” Rapture case on any thread? No. He looked at the topic and began ranting without possessing an understanding of what is even being proposed by my hypothesis.

[Continued]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
HEY TERRAL!! I'M A GIRL. QUIT CALLING ME MR. FLYER AND 'HE'. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD THIS AT LEAST 3 TIMES. READ THE FREAK'N POSTS.

Originally posted by WuXia
Hey Terral, is this about you?
bibleforums.org...

WuXia .. I promise you that on Sunday ... when I get my next WATS votes .. you will get the first vote. AWESOME JOB exposing him. COMPLETELY AWESOME!!

Originally posted by WuXia
we should consider the source and ignore his ignorant views.. and they are truly ignorant. He thinks that he has a firm grasp on scripture and he has none.

Absolutely. You are 100% correct.

[edit on 9/26/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Flyer >> The Rapture Cult was started by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby in the mid-1800s. It was a get-out-of-tribulation-free cult. Soul candy. Tastes great but has no substance and is definately not good for ya.

Jen, are you seriously going to sit there and pretend that your friend addressed anything the OP?? He tosses everyone willing to even start a thread on this topic with Darby and a bunch of yo-yo’s that my work seeks to discredit as “Dead Wrong.” I have never read one word from Darby on any topic and could not care less about what he has to say.

Flyer >> “Sorry kiddos but there is no 'get out of tribulations free' card.”

What is your buddy doing here? He is grandstanding and addressing the third party judges in this debate, as if my work in the OP is nothing. For me to open my post on your new thread with these kinds of comments would be the sign of great ‘disrespect.’ If you are going to draw your own conclusions and sit with the judges in any debate, at least “quote >>” your opponent and show weakness about something he did say first. Flyer quoted John 17:15 and offered no commentary, but pretended this has application to something in my OP (which is does not). You understand the ‘context’ of my statements here, because I took the time to “quote you” and then “quote Flyer.” Do you see that pattern with his hissing and ranting? No sir. Anyone serious about wanting to understand my conclusions on these topics after three decades of dedicated study will place the same people on “Ignore” that I do for ‘this’ discussion.

Jen >> . . . now I ask you to take a look inside your heart and answer whom the first scoffer & scorner was?? It was you! Boy that’s Hypocritical… I admonish you. It's no wonder Christians leave a bad taste in peoples mouth.

Heh . . . Nice try, but no cigar. In the day that I lower myself to writing on anyone’s thread using that kind of trash talk in denial of God’s Word, THEN you can place the label of ‘scoffer’ on me also. You misread me in drawing the conclusion that my decision was from emotion over his badgering; and also my intentions for joining this ATS Board and starting these threads. I am here to defend ‘my’ hypothesis from the first three sentences of the Opening Post supported by the Scripture supported evidence that follows – Period! My hope is that someone among you will see something errant and correct me on any point; no matter how insignificant that might appear to you.

A guy shouting “No Rapture” is simply of “no use” to me and of even less use to those trying to come to the knowledge of ‘the truth’ of this very important topic. Mr. Flyer has every right to post that kind of disrespectful and degrading language anywhere he likes and even on this thread and everyone here has just as much right to ignore him. The taste that God’s chosen race (Israel = Rom. 9:1-5) and “Christ’s body” (1Cor. 12:27) leave in people’s mouths has a great deal to do with the attitudes of those people. You gave up the right to ‘judge’ me in the moment you entered this debate as my opponent. That privilege is granted to our readers in determining who ‘is’ approved (1Cor. 11:19) . . .

Please read through your friend’s posts again and see if he maybe could have used a more refined approach himself. GL,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Terral]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi Toolman:

Tool >> That is an Interesting Body of Work Sacrafice...

I could assume you are addressing me and answer your questions, but you might indeed be talking to somebody else. If you are asking for clarifying statements on any point, then please “quote >>” something from the OP for context and place my name atop your post to remove all doubt. Thank you.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi Terral

How about the name of your God? It seems to me if you are going to post about religion you should be able to name your God.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi XphilesPhan:

Xphil >> Well this topic is bound to draw the "scoffers" or haters as I call them..... now if this thread was about the koran or islam....wouldnt have a problem. Frankly, Im surprised some mod hasnt deleted or moved this thread to some obscure corner of this board.

Some among the scoffers made the same kinds of statements. What you guys do not know is this thread was moved from another Forum ‘to’ this one by the moderators. I am new and have no pull with anybody. The gracious Mod simply notified me that this was the room where my OP belonged and he or she moved it. Thus far all the Mods contacting me for any reason have been very nice and professional. My hat is off to all of them for the service they provide to all the members here in ensuring we debate the topics on a level playing field. If I step out of line, I am sure one among them will lead me towards the straight and narrow. : 0 )

Xphiles >> My question is about the timeline....I personally think we are on the edge of the time of tribulations.

No sir. That is quite impossible for many reasons.

1. Christ connects the preaching of the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matt. 24:14) to the ‘end of the age’ (Matt. 24:3+), which we do not even preach today. Differences described here ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

2. The antichrist (Beast = Rev. 13) must come to the ‘holy place’ (Matt. 24:15) to set up his “abomination of desolation” (Dan. 11:31, 12:11), also at the ‘end of the age’ (Dan. 12:13). That is impossible, because the Temple has yet to be restored. You must have the Temple (Eze. 40+), before the antichrist can come and set up his abomination of desolation.

3. Elijah must return first (Matt. 17:10) and restore all things (Matt. 17:11). That restoration of all things (Acts 3:21) prophecy is made again by Peter in Acts 3:19-26 where Elijah is the ‘prophet.’ The restoration of the ‘tabernacle of David’ (Acts 15:16-18) is only one aspect of that restoration prophecy.

4. The 1000 years (2Pet. 3:8) ‘day of the Lord’ (2Pet. 3:10) must BEGIN (be ‘at hand’ = 2Thes. 2:2), before it can END 1000 years later. Daniel’s ‘end of the age’ (Dan. 12:11-13) prophecy concerning the evil prince (Dan. 9:26 = prince who is to come will destroy . . .) marks the ‘end’ of the 1000 years that have yet to even begin.

Xphiles >> I mostly believe this because of the sermon at the mount. Thje following quotes lead me to believe this. "there will be wars and rumors of wars" - In the 20th century we have seen more widespread warfare than at anypoint previously in history.

Please read the ‘entire’ Olivet Discourse to Christ’s appearance (Matt. 24:3-31) and realize that ‘all’ these signs must be seen by ‘this generation’ (Matt. 24:34) living at the ‘end of the age’ (Matt. 24:3). Wars and rumors of wars are part of most every book of the OT and NT spanning 6000 Years. Those events by themselves mean nothing at all. They must appear in sequence with all of the other signs in the account for that generation to see Christ at the door. The first clue that none of those things can be fulfilled today is that no Temple exists in Jerusalem for the antichrist to make desolate. : 0 )

Xphiles >> In the time of Jesus "rumors of wars" doesnt make alot of since does it? Today, it makes perfect since. CNN and other media outlets run "rumors of wars" all the time. Iran, Venezeula, etc.

Sure it did. Rome went about the business of defeating everyone in the region in establishing the Great Roman Empire. The events of the Four Gospels were accompanied by the marching of Roman soldiers changing the guard every few hours.

Xphiles >> "ye shall be hated of all nations for my namesake" - We see this all over the world today. Communist countries, Islamic countries, and even countries in the west that are becoming increasingly secular.

Christ is talking about His “Church” (Matt. 16:16-19, 18:17+18) who believe the “Gospel of the Kingdom” (Matt. 24:14), while you are pretending this means Israel of the flesh. Nobody has been saved by obeying the gospel of the kingdom for almost 2000 years. Nobody shall be saved that way again, until Elijah comes to restore all things (Matt. 17:10+11). Please read through my “Two Gospels” OP to recognize the doctrinal differences between the gospel of the kingdom and Paul’s gospel for today.

Xphiles >> So... I kind of think we are already heading into tribulations. This is just my opinion though....

Maybe you will examine the evidence and draw different conclusions in the future. Paul tells us to “lead a quiet life” (1Thes. 4:11) just prior to revealing the details of ‘our’ mystery translation to immortality at the Rapture (1Thes. 4:16-17). Do you see any wars and rumors of wars or earthquakes and famines in Paul’s descriptions to the Thessalonians? No. That is because our Rapture STARTS the 1000 years “Day of the Lord,” while Christ (Matt. 24) is describing the END of the same period. This is very simple once you begin to see it. GL,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Mr. Terral, you know that prophecies has been with us for centuries, even before Jesus and Christianity.

In Matt. Xvi. 28, Jesus says “Truly I say unto you there are some standing here who shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom”

To me I can take this passage and interpreted on my own as The time of the fulfillment of these hopes was not though of Jesus and his disciples.

Perhaps it means that Jesus promised the fulfillment of Messianic hopes before the end no of times but the existing generations.

I always have regarded the so call end of times as prophecies that were to be fulfilled after Jesus death and within the time frame of the people that lived in that time not futuristic end of times as we have in modern revelation’s believes.

Most Christians of the time were already surprised that Christ has not returned yet within the first decade of his death.

So that is how the end of times was extended to give more time for Jesus return, to the point that after 3 thousand years more speculations and interpretations has been gutted out of the bible to explain why he is still a no show.

The time frames has been changed through the centuries to fit agendas.

It seems that you have also taken advantage of these events also.

Now You see why I can not believe in any tribulation end of times myth.

The ancient prophecies were foretold for the generation of the people that lived in the times right after Jesus death, marking his resurrection to be the beginning, not for futuristic planning of things that are of the past.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Terral,

Still having trouble coming up with the name of your god.

All those bible verses and you don't know your god's name?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The ancient prophecies were foretold for the generation of the people that lived in the times right after Jesus death,

[edit on 26-9-2006 by marg6043]

I'm not picking on you just using something you said to state a point. From what I have found out. Revelation was written in 90AD and the temple was destroyed and Jerusalem conquered and the Jews dispersed in 70AD. There are also some things in Revelation that haven't taken place, that says it for a time yet to come.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please Address The Members By Name

Hi Toolman:

quote: Tool >> That is an Interesting Body of Work Sacrafice...
I could assume you are addressing me and answer your questions, but you might indeed be talking to somebody else. If you are asking for clarifying statements on any point, then please “quote >>”
TERRAL

Terral, with all due respect sacrafice answered my post, knew i was talking to them, and none of your business.

you may now return to previously scheduled posting.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Revelation was written in 90AD and the temple was destroyed and Jerusalem conquered and the Jews dispersed in 70AD.

Yes I Know Dbrandt, and that makes it the more questionable, when did Jesus himself talks about tribulations/Rapture, that is what I will like to know.

I know you are a man of spiritual knowledge and faith even if we do not agree with many issues.

Why we should believe something that was written after Jesus death because letters attributed to Paul and various so call prophets of ancient that were given the tittle after death.

Why no Jesus, after all is him the one that will be doing the choosing of the righteous .

I want to know what Jesus had to say during his teachings about the tribulations/Rapture.

Remember that Mr.Terral is quoting the bible to make his point.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I want to know what Jesus had to say during his teachings about the tribulations/Rapture.

As I'm getting ready to go to sleep I won't be able to post all of them now, but will try to do so later if I don't get sidetracked.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The word escape, besides being escape something, can mean vanish, which is what will happen in the rapture.

Another one said by Jesus, Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

After studying and research and prayer, I believe this means the following. I actually think it has a dual application but as for the rapture. The elect's days are shortened, shortened as in removal from earth and we will have the number of days lessened that we will be on earth because of the rapture that takes place that removes us from the planet.

Now I find myself always wanting to state the following, because many believe that the rapture takes the christians, and then that's it, no one else is saved. That is absolutely false. There are more people saved and heaven bound after the rapture, than the amount of people that go in the rapture.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi Sun Matrix, WuXia:

Thank you for writing on the Rapture Conspiracy Thread.

Sun >> PLEASE NAME YOUR GOD.

My ‘one God’ (1Tim. 2:5) is the God and Father (Rev. 1:6) of our Lord Jesus Christ His “Only Begotten Son” (John 3:16). Christ Jesus is the “one Mediator” between God and men at the “right hand of God” (Col. 3:1-3) making intercession (Romans 8:34) for believers as we speak. 1Timothy 2:5. My God sent His Son to die for us at Calvary and He raised Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9, 1Cor. 15:3+4), so our forgiveness could be through His precious blood. Eph. 1:7.

WuXia >> "Terral is still referring to himself as Terral. Very strange."

My Teacher is our Lord Jesus Christ, who says to His God And Father,

"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3.

How about if we debate views of our Mystery Rapture, instead of talking about Terral. Thank you.

Sun >> Still having trouble coming up with the name of your god.

How many “Name Your God” one liner posts were you going to write? My practice is to answer these things in the order they appear in the thread. These are U2U messages with no application to this topic at all. Congrats on making the “Ignore” list. Please forgive if I seek ‘wise’ counsel. The wise man and fool are contrasted twenty one times in Proverbs and eleven times in Ecclesiastes. The wisest man of all chooses his advisors very carefully indeed. GL,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here's some more Marg. God has always provided a way of escape for the righteous. God does not change.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut F47 him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral

My ‘one God’ (1Tim. 2:5) is the God and Father (Rev. 1:6) of our Lord Jesus Christ His “Only Begotten Son” (John 3:16). Christ Jesus is the “one Mediator” between God and men at the “right hand of God” (Col. 3:1-3) making intercession (Romans 8:34) for believers as we speak. 1Timothy 2:5. My God sent His Son to die for us at Calvary and He raised Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9, 1Cor. 15:3+4), so our forgiveness could be through His precious blood. Eph. 1:7.

Hi Terral,

Certainly, I would debate the Rapture issues with you but first:

You painted a nice picture above in your quote but you have failed to answer the question. WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR GOD?

It's a simple question that requires but a name.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi Terral,

Did you have to go back and edit because I frustrated you with a simple question?

I don't mean to frustrate you so. It's just that I see you clearly.

So let's get the name of your god out of the way so we can talk about the Rapture.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
[Mod edit: This post that contained personal information has been deleted.]

[edit on 27/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
WuXia,
Wow! Way to go for the jugular! Remind me not to get on your fecal roster! This certainly is a lively thread. Everyone has good points and passionate opinions. Although I have my own research/opinions on the topic at hand (the topic is still rapture not "crucify Terral?), I have to agree with the previous poster who said that belief in a rapture is not necessary for salvation. Even if every Christian on the planet were ignorant of the rapture, they'd be aware of it when it happened. Many Christian are already being martyred for their belief in Christ but the rapture didn't save them so whether there is or is not a rapture is kind of a moot point.
Also, won't be able to get the name of Terral's God out of him now because the questioner has been put on his 'ignore' list and he doesn't "hear" you anymore.
Let's play nice boys and girls. Oh, and I hope that inferrence about small town Okies was not a blanket criticism or I'll have to put on my overalls, roll up my flannel sleeves and spit Skoal in your eye.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi Nygdan, Flyer (mentioned):

Originally posted by Terral >> Thus far you have failed to ‘quote >>’ anything from the OP and prove anything errant using Scripture. The debate has just started and you are an active participant with opposing views. The third party readers will judge us both! My statement is based upon the fact that you have offered no interpretations of Paul’s teaching in 1Corinthians 15:51-55 OR 1Thessalonians 4:13-17.

Nygdan >> She definitly doesn't have to quote scripture in order to discuss the topic. If you feel that she or anyone else is off base, then don't continue having an off base discussion with them.

Thank you very much for informing me that Flyer is a ‘she.’ Please forgive, but there is nothing about ‘off base’ in my statements and as “she” has already informed me, members have the right to quote from “. . . anything I darn well please. I don't need your permission.” However, my point above is that shouting “Rapture Conspiracy = No Rapture” (posted on 24-9-2006 at 12:09 PM (post id: 2507997) apart from actually “quoting me >>” and ‘my’ Rapture hypothesis does little to prop up any opposing case. Your advice was echoed by other ATS members who suggested I simply place her on Ignore, which seemed very much like a great idea.

My comments were directed at a member attempting to demonize the topic and the thread starter by characterizing my explanations through her “Rapture Cult” and “failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby in the mid-1800s” assaults. I have every right and duty to turn the reader’s attention to the fact that my attacker has failed to even ‘quote me >>’ and address what I ‘did say’ in the OP of this thread. MrMic, Jensouth and other distinguished members have asked questions one might consider outside the Rapture topic, but they are lending assistance in helping me forward my original premise from other directions.

Thank you again for offering this superb advice.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join