It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well I have been seeing all these "What do you think of" and I wanted to see what you thought of Americans. Dont just post all that # that you have herd. I want to know what you think of real Americans. That will be hard, I know. The USA had a little of everyone.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't mind Americans i just dont like their gov't and their
but it looks cool in gif form "grin" I mean coming from Canada, we're not allowed guns here so we use water pistols!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What? My uncle goes hunting in canada all the time.:w:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think she meant that you can't walk on the street with a pistol under your jacket like in the US.

Hunting have different laws that simply gun possession.

Americans in general are ok to me, the only ones I don't like are those who think they're born in the greatest country ever, and that think that everything about the USA is good, and only good.

And those that diss anyone who isn't American.

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They carry concealed water pistols?

What a scary place to be!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Burn Baby ... Oh Sorry .... I Live in America And I Do Belive Its A Great Place To Be. But Nothing is perfect i live in the U.S. So Naturally I Want to see other countrys. i dont really care where i live as long as i can have my guns and a cabin in the woods where no one can find me

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I think she meant that you can't walk on the street with a pistol under your jacket like in the US.

Hunting have different laws that simply gun possession.

Americans in general are ok to me, the only ones I don't like are those who think they're born in the greatest country ever, and that think that everything about the USA is good, and only good.

And those that diss anyone who isn't American.

Yes, that's exactly what i meant thankyou

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah, Americans are good. Some of my best friends are Americans.

Hey Sapphire. Do you think if your avatar isn't too busy, I could take her out for some ice cream or coffee sometime?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Yeah, Americans are good. Some of my best friends are Americans.

Hey Sapphire. Do you think if your avatar isn't too busy, I could take her out for some ice cream or coffee sometime?

heh sure, how about a nice electronic cup of Rave my fellow canuckie ~ Smile ~

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

All in good fun

But seriously I don't know many americans so my opinion is invalid. But what ticks me off is the attitude that America MUST police the world and that america's the greatest country in the world. Now, if you've went to many fine countries fine, but most ppl who say that probably haven't gone further than Canada or Mexico.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't mind Americans i mean after all i am dating one. ;-) It's the politics and semantics of it all, stuff like that i can't stand. I admire people who are humbled and don't need to be the centre of everything though, and quite honestly to say all are the same because they happen to live in America is just ignorant. I have many friends there who are wonderful people

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Most people expect the United States to do something though. If there is some incident everyone goes to America because we are the most powerful country. If we did not do anything people would be asking why we dont do anything. We are screwed if we do and screwed if we don't.

new topics

top topics

join