It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photograph of Actual Ghost! A Must See!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ok guys since you all know me as somebody whose into paranormal activity, investigating ghost stories and such. i thought id put something up a good friend of mine has taken. furthermore, let me tell you the person who took this photo knows nothing about photo manipulation, photoshop altering and so forth.

look at the babys head, and look to the left side where i put a small white arrow, and tell me what you guys think.

enjoy.

img100.imageshack.us...

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is a reflection of someone standing next to and/or behind the person taking the pic. They are standing next to a lamp.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You dont need photshop for that, there is a guy in face paint and a black sheet round him standing outside the patio door, if it is seriously not a member of the family or a friend I would call the police and report a prowler look at children through windows.

Totally debunked I'm sure others will agree

The lamp is reflection the person is outside.

Give us a clearer photo and we would see clearly.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That's a BABY???? Will the mother ever walk again?

Oh and, there's somebody at the door.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whoever it is looks like they're wearing a black hoodie with white letters across the front. They are also holding up a book or something on the glass.

That "baby" also looks pretty darn old for a baby.

I'm guessing some type of prank, as in "when dude sees what's at the window and freaks...let's take a photo."

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
no that a screen door! that white square is a paper taped onto the glass! it was in a nursery home and my friend isnt somebody thats into pranks. i wouldnt lie to you guys really.

and no its not somebody with facepaint? lol how do you randomly get a wierdo with facepaint standing outside your sliding door?! lol its real guys trust me.

and IF it was a reflection, the demon or entity would have been standing behind whoever took the photo. my friend explained to me the whole thing.

they picked up the baby, sat him down, and said lets take a picture and viola! that ''wierdo'' came out.

im thinking about going back to the nursery and taking more pictures of that sliding door, i was also wondering if maybe that baby attracts spirits?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
While I'm not as convinced as the other two that I know exactly what I am seeing, I just got through mentioning in another post how susceptable the human mind is to picking faces out of otherwise random objects.

I would go back to the spot where the photo was taken, at night, and go to about the same angle. Have them set up the lights exactly the same as before. See if you can see an object reflected that matches the rough patern of dark blots. I seriously doubt it was someone in black facepaint prowling into the window. The scrap of paper implies there is actually some glass there, and glass with a dark backing will reflect not unlike a smokey mirror. I am guessing that, staring first at the face from that position, if you looked roughly 90 degrees to your right, you would see something on the wall that had a glossy enough finish to pick up more light backsplash than the wall (like a mask, a doll, stuffed animal, etc).

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The head looks like a gray alien though.. Weird. Gotta agree that is one big ugly baby man.

We can't tell if there is a mirror back there but it appears there is other things hanging on the wall to the left so are they framed pictures?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
those white things on the glass surface and wall are papers once again, theyre sheets of paper taped onto the walls.

again, this is a nursery home. and yes its more like a child not a baby but that doesnt matter! what matters is theres a face outside or reflecting itself off the glass.

whether its reflecting or outside it still doesnt matter. my friend doesnt put face paint on his face and nor does he have any? lololol come on guys im trying to show you guys the real deal here. please dont mistake me for a faker cuz i personally dont like people who make fake photos and broadcast them over the internet.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It looks like a picture of Gene Simmons, about album cover size if you ask me.

Ya know, the guy from Kiss.

God of thunder

Later,...Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
While I'm not as convinced as the other two that I know exactly what I am seeing, I just got through mentioning in another post how susceptable the human mind is to picking faces out of otherwise random objects.

I would go back to the spot where the photo was taken, at night, and go to about the same angle. Have them set up the lights exactly the same as before. See if you can see an object reflected that matches the rough patern of dark blots. I seriously doubt it was someone in black facepaint prowling into the window. The scrap of paper implies there is actually some glass there, and glass with a dark backing will reflect not unlike a smokey mirror. I am guessing that, staring first at the face from that position, if you looked roughly 90 degrees to your right, you would see something on the wall that had a glossy enough finish to pick up more light backsplash than the wall (like a mask, a doll, stuffed animal, etc).

I never said black face paint, I just said facepaint but It's white face paint with black round the eye's, or its a KISS mask.
If you look carefully you can see a black sheet round their body adyou can just see their neck.
I said prowler implying a joke as the pic is a joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is the same image lightened with Photoshop’s “Dodge” tool.

I’ll just let the image speak for itself.

Edit:
Here is also the same image shrunk to make the image look clearer.

[edit on 21/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
look at the babys head, and look to the left side where i put a small white arrow, and tell me what you guys think.

I don't see any baby, let alone a ghost.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ok so we see his body is black. but why the hell would somebody just all of a sudden be standing in that picture? i dont get it.

and yes it does look like the guy from kiss i coulda told you that?! im just positive i know the kid who took it! so im apparently interested in knowing what it really is? like someone else said, it is what it is let the image speak for itself!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
and another thing if it were a real demon why would his neck seem darker in color than his face? god damn it really does look like face painting?! but wth who is that?! seriously

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmm..no ghost there.. its a person. And why do you keep referring to the kid as 'baby'? He looks to be 5 or 6 at least. You ARE looking at the same pic we are, right??

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
and another thing if it were a real demon why would his neck seem darker in color than his face? god damn it really does look like face painting?! but wth who is that?! seriously

The neck is darker in colour because the face is covered in white paint. you need to talk to your friend and ask him/her why they gave you this bogus pic to put on the net.

Someone would be standing in the picture for a joke. It's a set up.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Excuse me o/p,..... you asked for other peoples' opinions,..... don't be so snappy.

Wanna know what I really think??

I think it's a picture from last halloween, and your Buddy you "know so well" is having a big laugh at your gullibility, because it sure looks like a kid trying to scare a brother or sister.

I'd be asking your buddy for alot more information about the pic, such as what's the date the pic was taken, and how many/ where is the rest of the pictures from the same date.

So why don't you tell us what YOU think it is?

What's your buddy think it is?

I still think you're being played the fool.

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You also have to ask yourself why this picture is being taken in the first place? Why does it always seem like when people are taking pictures of absolutely nothing, some kind of ghost or UFO appears?

I'm gonna go outside right now and take a picture of this light pole, maybe bigfoot will slip in somehow..I'LL LET YOU GUYS KNOW!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
you never know... people might be trying to find a ghost...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join