It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionists are at it again..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mod edit: Title change from The Jews are at it again. That title appears to be misleading, as evidenced by the OP first sentence.

Well not really the jews but the Zionists have been linked to the 9-11 attacks. The zionists are said to control North Americas, UK, Australia, and Europes Media. Which is why the media can never be trusted..found by a few trustworthy sites, here is some IMPORTANT information regarding to the 9-11 attacks and Isreal.

Mike Ruppert, Nicholas Levis, and Paul Thompson are examples of people who are suspicious because they try to blame 9/11 on Arabs, Pakistan, Dick Cheney, George Bush, and/or the oil companies.

Millions of dollars of profit were made in suspicious stock trades. The governments of America, Europe, and Japan announced plans to investigate in order to determine who the investors were. However, every investigation was terminated.

Five Arabs -- dressed in Arab clothing -- were seen celebrating after the World Trade Center towers were hit with airplanes.
Later that day he police spotted their van and stopped the. The police discovered that they were Israeli army veterans, not Arabs.
Their Arab clothing was discovered in their van, along with box cutters and weapons, and their visas had expired, so they were in the country illegally. There were arrested and put in a federal jail in Brooklyn.
However, they were not investigated. Rather, they were released from jail and sent back to Israel. About 60 other young Israeli Jews were arrested in the weeks following the 9-11 attack. They were also sent back to Israel without any investigation.

Larry Silverstein was the landlord of Building 7, and he got control of the World Trade Center towers a few weeks before the attack. He quickly replaced some of the security and maintenance personnel. He is receiving billions of dollars in insurance money as a result of 9-11 the attack.

One the most important pieces of evidence that Zionists are the masterminds to almost all the world's corruption is that they dominate the media of Europe, North America, and Australia.
No crime network could get away with a crime as enormous as the September 11 attack unless they can suppress investigations and evidence.
The media executives must either be under the control of the crime network, or they must be part of the crime network.

The word "zionist" comes from the 19th century, and it originally referred to the people who wanted to create a homeland for Jews.
There is nothing wrong with the concept of a homeland for Jews. The problem is that they wanted the area we call Palestine, but Turkey had control of it at the time, and most of the people living on the land were Arabs.
The Zionists decided to take the land by force. The Middle East has been a continuous fight between Israelis, Arabs, Americans, and British ever since.
Therefore, for the purpose of our battle, we need to consider Zionists to be. (U.S. troops are infact in Palestine which is one of the reasons Osama Bin Laden wanted to destroy america and isreal)

-----

4000 Israeli Employees in WTC Absent the Day of the Attack
With the announcement of the attacks at the World Trade Center in New York, the international media, particularly the Israeli one, hurried to take advantage of the incident and started mourning 4000 Israelis who work at the two towers.

Then suddenly, no one ever mentioned anything about those Israelis and later it became clear that they remarkably did not show up in their jobs the day the incident took place. No one talked about any Israeli being killed or wounded in the attacks.

Arab diplomatic sources revealed to the Jordanian al-Watan newspaper that those Israelis remained absent that day based on hints from the Israeli General Security Apparatus, the Shabak, the fact which evoked unannounced suspicions on American officials who wanted to know how the Israeli government learned about the incident before it occurred, and the reasons why it refrained from informing the U.S authorities of the information it had.

Suspicions had increased further after Israeli new! ! spaper Yadiot Ahranot revealed that the Shabak prevented Israeli premier Ariel Sharon from traveling to New York and particularly to the city's eastern coast to participate in a festival organized by the Zionist organizations in support of the "Israel". Aharon Bernie, the commentator at the newspaper, brought up the issue and came up with a negative conclusion, saying "no answer". He then asked about the clue behind the Shabak's position in preventing Sharon's participation, and again without giving an answer. Bernie added that Sharon, who was delighted for having his speech on top of the festival agenda, asked the head of the organization to mediate and convince the Shabak to change its position, but his attempts were in vein. The next day after Sharon's secretary officially announced that Sharon would not participate the incident took place. For its part, the Israeli Ha'aretz newspaper revealed that the FBI arrested five Israelis four hours after the attack on the Twin Tower! ! s while filming the smoking skyline from the roof of their company's building.

The FBI had arrested the five for "puzzling behavior". They are said to have been caught videotaping the disaster in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.

IMPORTANT: READIMPORTANT:READ

[edit on 21-9-2006 by asala]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Please provide a link to where you got this info, thanks,

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Links: iamthewitness.com...

IAMTHEWITNESS also provieds more information about 9-11 on its home site.

www.truthorfiction.com...

The information from truth or fiction can appear or numerous sites in google..but i first found it on wikipedia..

[edit on 21-9-2006 by SAGEX89]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is a big muslim conspiracy not a Jewish one.

Those people were muslims dressed as Jewish people pretending to be muslims.

Those muslims are at it again.

You fail to look very deep at the issue.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"4000 Israeli Employees in WTC Absent the Day of the Attack" is a myth.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You failed to look deeply into the issue because above it says that they were isreali army veterans dressed in arab clothes..the main problem is that Al-qudia is threatening to put isreal OFF off the map..osama wants to attack us because of our support for isreal and its invasion of Palestine..Isreal wants to take over Palestine as in explained as ablove..Look up the USSCOLE and find out the conspiracy about WHO attacked it. The isreali people are in deep relations with the US government. They did not CAUSE the attacks..but pushed for the attacks by Al-qudia because to them this iraq war is seen as the comming of christ. And that is why no-one has done anything to stop it. Saddam Hussien was seen as a threat to Isreal, and it was perfect for the US to ivade iraq because of the oil profits they are receiving. Al-qudia has admitted to these attacks, and the US didnt not attack themselves..simply because someone else was going to do it for them. (hope spellings right)

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
NO
they were SAUDIS

not israelis

israel would gain nothing from attacking the wtc

saudi arabia would gain plenty, as we all saw, oil prices started the rise that we moan about now after 9.11

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
every gains from an act of war...especially governments...i mean do u really need a government if there is total and absolute PEACE, JUSTICE & EQUALITY? u r talking about unemployed politicians, army men and religious heads...we will have starving babies and we will have to work like u guys everyday...and what about my private islands?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mods, can we change the title of this thread from "The Jews are at it again..." to "The Zionists are at it again.

As anyone who has looked at the issues knows, there is a huge difference between a Jew and a Zionist. As a Jew, I saw this thread and could only shake my head at this persons ignorance.

I want to make things clear, I dont believe in being overly P.C. and personally, Im not offended, just stunned at ignorance.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
it's not the jews. I even remember in a movie one time about gambling it said "It's not about race anymore its about the rich and the poor"

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
NO
they were SAUDIS

not israelis

israel would gain nothing from attacking the wtc

saudi arabia would gain plenty, as we all saw, oil prices started the rise that we moan about now after 9.11

buddy who said Israel wouldn't gain anything from bombing the twin towers, Iraq and Iran and Afghanistan OFF the map is plenty for israel to gain. they were scared of sadam, you know why, because they thought he had nuclear weapons. now Israel has nuclear weapons, and that means that if any of it's sorrounding neighbours decides to attack and actually gets close to reaching tel aviv, then they can just launch a nuke. but if Iraq and Iran get nukes, then that detterent goes out of effect, because Iraq or Iran can also throw a nuke, and they can use it first if need be. so Israel gained A LOT if it actually bombed the towers.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Israel gained not just safety but assurance that the US is willing to act if it believes it is in trouble.

This war on Terror BS, is basically a nice long list of people who oppose Israel, not just america.

I believe they were cheering, because they had waited 8-9 long years to get the ball rolling, on the domination of the middle east.

Clinton was never pursuaded to intervene...
Bush SNR Was manipulated... but he didnt have the gaull, or the belief that entering baghdad was possible.

A government tired there hardest at blackmailing and manipulating clinton in this sex scandal trying to get him out of office, to improve there chances for a man in the whitehouse who's sympathetic to israel, and is able to be manipulated.

In steps GW Bush. A total dimwitt who cant even comprehend what he has gotten his country into.

The Israelis were cheering because they realised on that tragic day, that they finally had enough ability, to manipulate and direct the American security system so that it can work for there own good.

Do you really beleive all those arab terrorists passed through security at the airports.. setting off alarms WITHOUT being noticed?
How about the flight schools?
Or even the immediate protocals to be followed immediately after the attack.

Then, a magical connection was made between the attacks and Iraq... a connection that had absoltuely NO SUBSTANCE...

Israel, is the ONLY country whom has gained from this occupation.
Even after lebanon, The world realises that if you take on israel, you effectivley take on the technology of the west.

Wether they were saudi's, israeli's, iraqi's or alqaeda.... only wont country benefited from that event.. and its Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
every gains from an act of war...especially governments...i mean do u really need a government if there is total and absolute PEACE, JUSTICE & EQUALITY?

Um yes you would infact because who would keep a nations population under control? No matter how much the government has, it always wants MORE. And us as the american people gain nothing from the war except grave stones, higher gas prices for UNKNOWN reasons, and a threat for our life. I may be "ignorant" to as in blaming it on the jews but also i corrected myself in my first sentence. But if im ignorant, what does that make you in not reading that "The word "zionist" comes from the 19th century, and it originally referred to the people who wanted to create a homeland for Jews" So my original title was not FAR offbase.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89osama wants to attack us because of our support for isreal and its invasion of Palestine

not true at all. Osama's has repeatedly said that he wants US troops out of Saudi Arabia. He first took issue with the US when we set foot in Saudi Arabia in the first Gulf War. We were asked, by the Saudi gov't (royals) to protect them from Saddam Hussein and his advancing Army. Osama felt that infidels (anyone not like him) setting foot on Saudi soil was wrong and when the war was over and the US didn't immediately leave he was enraged.

Go back to his original declaration of war against the US. It's all in there.

you should really get your facts straight when trying to pin the blame for the worlds ills on a group of people.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
try reading osamas letter to americans

observer.guardian.co.uk...

and then get your facts straight

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
try reading osamas letter to americans

observer.guardian.co.uk...

and then get your facts straight

you're giving me something from 2002? go back further, to the declaration of war against the US. Bin Laden held a press conference and declared war on the US. He was not happy with US -Israeli alliances but he was pissed off to no end that King Fahd let the Americans into Saudi Arabia to defend his homeland against Iraq.

www.pbs.org...

Again, read up on the issues, dating back to the beginning, before making broad assumptions.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well im talking about the reason for the 9-11 attacks, not the fact the we just made osama mad for putting troops on his land. You said that it was not at all true but then i showed you proof that it came straight from the horses mouth. The reasons for the attacks are in his letter, i just clarified the reason for the zionists. And palestine is a major point of focus since he mentions it more then once. I bet being in Saudia Arabia is one reason he did it, but not all of it.

from the letter
"As for the first question: Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple:

(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

a) You attacked us in Palestine: "

[edit on 26-9-2006 by SAGEX89]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
again, I will alert you to the fact that he declared war on the US in 1996 and used our presence in the middle east, mainly Saudi Arabia, as his purpose for the declaration.

You are referring to his letter, a year later, as reasons for continued jihad against the US.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The first post repeats what I have been saying around here for some time. That 911 was a zionist operation whereby a lot of people got paid of for their part in the scheme. Ultimately it was the illumaniti/masons/london finance and Israel/Jews behind the scheme. Most of the US military at the time was headed by someone of Israeli background too as a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Ultimately it was the illumaniti/masons/london finance and Israel/Jews behind the scheme.

always nice to see the jews and christians working together to bring about a better world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join