It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... tm

"President Kennedy, known for separating his life into compartments, would enclose words and numbers inside circles and boxes. Events long after his death give one doodle an unintended chill: A small circle with the numbers "9-11" contained within. Just to the lower left on the page, the word "conspiracy" is underlined."

The doodle is part of a new book, Presidential Doodles, which analyses the jottings of eight commanders in chief.

What kind of astronomical coincidence could see JFK - himself the target of a conspiracy - accurately forecast a major world event decades beforehand?

Is this some kind of inside joke or is it a hat tip to the 9/11 truth movement?

One thing's for sure - it's weird.

What say you conspiracy nuts? coincidence? A knowing?

Prophecy?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If that is true, I do not think Kennedy was a prophet. He probably found out some thing and didn't know exactly what.

JFK "The President and the Press" April 27, 1961 on Secret Societies and asking the press for help by doing their job.
youtube.com...
millercenter.virginia.edu...

Kennedy most likely would have known about the Reece Committee finding of a conspiracy by the foundations, Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller.

Pentagon construction began on September 11, 1941
attacked exactly 60 years later
www.hq.usace.army.mil...
en.wikipedia.org...

The concept of a World Trade Center complex originated with Nelson and David Rockefeller in the 1950s as an attempt to revitalize lower Manhattan.

In 1966, construction of the World Trade Center began with a groundbreaking that razed 13 square blocks of low rise buildings.
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1968, AT&T announced that it would establish the digits 911 as the emergency code throughout the United States.

2001 - 1968 = 33

George HW Bush speaking to U.S. Congress, Joint Session on September 11, 1990
Speech titled, "Toward a New World Order"
11 years to the 9/11 attacks.

I think the 9/11 attacks have been planned a long time ago. It's just unbelievable coincedences. I just can't imagine terrorists would care much about significance of dates. Most Americans don't even know these dates. I didn't know about the dates. Even if people do know these dates, big deal. It adds no purpose to creating terrorism. So, I don't see why terrorists would plan the 9/11 attacks around dates and numerology.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
IMO, he has some inside knowledge of what was to be some day....

I doubt he was psychic, but then again...look at George Washington and his predictions...

It could be that presidents are given some kind of look into the future....Except Bush, of course, who hasnt learned to tie his shoelaces properly.

Who knows?!! Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well sometimes people get visions of things to come, I guess he been so close to death felt something or knew something about the way certain things are planned or thought about it.

Perhaps was a combination of things.

It does make a great conspiracy topic.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thats strange..

The article isn't there anymore. The link is on the main page but the article is gone.
Hmm..

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
WOW, fascinating to say the least..

There was a coup in his time, he put it down, he stopped us from going to war.

Could it be, he was briefed on another coup that was to take place in the future? Could it be that he knew the people who tried to get him would wait and re-build their infistructure to make sure Opperation Northwoods goes through??

This is not some nut, this is JFK folks, he underlined consperiacy after circling 9/11 ... wow..

Then there is Bush asking to go to the restroom?? What the hell, honestly, what the hell. He should TELL people hes gunna go piss in the can, not ask condi if he can go peepee.

Think about it though..

Bush, who is Bush?

Bush threw the greatest parties at Yale, did you know that? Always made sure you had a beer in your hand, apparently liked a little bit of the coccain. Bush in Yale got straight C's, being the grandson of Prescott Bush and the son of George Bush Sr. there is no doubt in my mind he was passed not for his grades, but relations. Straight C's, just enough to graduate.

Then he goes on back to Texas as a failure, no direction in his life what so ever.. he works on daddys campaign (there are a few funny videos of him drunk off his ass at daddys campaigns) he was even the manager of his fathers campaigns in the 1980's, which he was not very good at. Ever seen the movie malibu's most wanted? Yeah, thats Bush, no one wanted him around because he was a jagoff.

He then tries to run for governer himself, he litterally drives around Texas with his new wife Laura in an old car asking old ladies to vote for him.

He looses. Failure.

He buys an oil company with money daddy gave him, that failed. How do you fail at an oil company?

Daddy gives him money for a baseball team. Ahh finally the jagoff of a son does good! He gets public money to build a new a new stadium that the team still looses and he sells it for a massive profit. Yeah, sold the team, developed with tax dollars for personal profit. Then he became governer.

Is it no wonder.. that people of evil nature wishing to take control of this country would install an ignorant fool like this, with a logical inteligence of a small rodant to be their puppet? He is a looser in all ways, rich daddy and he partied away. Now hes president. A true success story or a dismal show of how dumb we really are for not seeing his past before we elected him. Truly, if anyone could be a puppet it is this man here.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Rockpuck lays the slap down on GW Bush!!

Looking at the past, and all the shadows hiding in history, you can see that JFK was a man fated to die the minute he fired the JCOS for operation Northwoods...

There was a symbolic time that this had to happen, and I guess the next time it was favorable would of been 9-11 2001... and thats why JFK did the doodle because he had a vision that long after his death they would move again.. and thats why his son had to die so he could not be in a position to fight it like his dad was...

Thanks for posting the links - very very cool post

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar
If that is true, I do not think Kennedy was a prophet. He probably found out some thing and didn't know exactly what.

JFK "The President and the Press" April 27, 1961 on Secret Societies and asking the press for help by doing their job.
youtube.com...
millercenter.virginia.edu...

Kennedy most likely would have known about the Reece Committee finding of a conspiracy by the foundations, Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller.

Pentagon construction began on September 11, 1941
attacked exactly 60 years later
www.hq.usace.army.mil...
en.wikipedia.org...

The concept of a World Trade Center complex originated with Nelson and David Rockefeller in the 1950s as an attempt to revitalize lower Manhattan.

In 1966, construction of the World Trade Center began with a groundbreaking that razed 13 square blocks of low rise buildings.
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1968, AT&T announced that it would establish the digits 911 as the emergency code throughout the United States.

2001 - 1968 = 33

George HW Bush speaking to U.S. Congress, Joint Session on September 11, 1990
Speech titled, "Toward a New World Order"
11 years to the 9/11 attacks.

I think the 9/11 attacks have been planned a long time ago. It's just unbelievable coincedences. I just can't imagine terrorists would care much about significance of dates. Most Americans don't even know these dates. I didn't know about the dates. Even if people do know these dates, big deal. It adds no purpose to creating terrorism. So, I don't see why terrorists would plan the 9/11 attacks around dates and numerology.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by tazadar]

Terrorists wouldnt plan attacks around dates and numerology.
However the Illumiati might do, if you look into it you will find that most, if not all of the numbers mentioned above have special meaning to the Illuminati, especially the numbers 7, 11 and 33 as you mentioned above.
Remember that most, if not all the major terror attacks in the past few years have taken place on dates with either a 7 or 11 or both numbers in them.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is an amazing thing about JFK.

Doodling for 9/11.

I was hoping more would jump on here and give their opinions. I had never heard of this before and its very interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Operation Northwoods was forumalated in the Pentagon during the Kennedy Administration, his brother, I beleive, was the one that put the kibosh on it. Perhaps kennedy wanted to do it.

Perhaps kennedy was never assasinated, it was all a mock up, that might explain the 'inconsistencies' in the evidence. And kennedy is still alive, working from the shadows, and did 911.

OR, kennedy rejected Operation Northwoods and a 911 plot, maybe back then 911 was going ot happen and it would've been blamed on communists. Decades later, the brass floats the idea again and the administration greenlights it.

This, it shoudl go without saying, is speculation, not at all my own opinion, done in the spirit of the "skunk Works" ideal of helping people work with their conspiracy ideas.

Anyway, its too bad that there isn't a pic of the doodle.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nygdan,

It figures you would peg Kennedy as the "father" of 9/11.

Nice try. But there seems to be a desire for this for many many years now...

I give all the credit to Bush & Co for making those desires come true.
NOT

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think that thats the best we can go on here. He made the doodle, he knew about operation northwoods, only he'd have the power to do it. He also escalated US invovlement in vietnam, effective 'starting' the war. He was recently revealed to have been dependant upon painkillers. He almost started a global thermonuclear war over cuba. And, as most people here would state, there's never been a satisfactory answer to the circumstances of his supposed 'death'. He was also a member of a powerful and longstanding secret society, and a member of the elite. His family was part of organized crime, and made its fortune that way, opting to become in politics after gaining enough power. THere's only one conclusion from all this.

JFK is alive and did 911.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And...with that wise statement...so it is, ladies and gentlemen of ATS.

Nygdan figured it out for mankind.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Is it no wonder.. that people of evil nature wishing to take control of this country would install an ignorant fool like this, with a logical inteligence of a small rodant to be their puppet? He is a looser in all ways, rich daddy and he partied away. Now hes president. A true success story or a dismal show of how dumb we really are for not seeing his past before we elected him. Truly, if anyone could be a puppet it is this man here.

Very true he would be easily manipulated by people who might remind him of his failings crushing any confidence to stand against them. but I think he is really just his "Daddys dog" in some respects, thats why Cheney who worked with his "daddy" is also Vice president.

kennedy rejected Operation Northwoods and a 911 plot, maybe back then 911 was going ot happen and it would've been blamed on communists. Decades later, the brass floats the idea again and the administration greenlights it.

I think that the Kennedy administration or at least parts of it were looking to end the Cold war, he approached the Russians to do a joint space venture twice (June 1961 & autumn 1963) 2nd time they agreed on words, by November he was dead and the agreement was never formalised. I think this was part of a way to warm each other up a little and perhaps not worry about one another (ending the Cold war), Just one more reason in a long list for him to be dead, and by parts of his own government.

I think that thats the best we can go on here. He made the doodle, he knew about operation northwoods, only he'd have the power to do it. He also escalated US invovlement in vietnam, effective 'starting' the war. He was recently revealed to have been dependant upon painkillers. He almost started a global thermonuclear war over cuba. And, as most people here would state, there's never been a satisfactory answer to the circumstances of his supposed 'death'. He was also a member of a powerful and longstanding secret society, and a member of the elite. His family was part of organized crime, and made its fortune that way, opting to become in politics after gaining enough power. THere's only one conclusion from all this.

You are taking the P!ss arent you!? youre not

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I laughed at this statement at first and then my face changed,
I remember my father saying in the late 60's about a rumour
that a 'company' existed that took care of celebrities that wish
to drop out of the limelight.
He once told me that they were operated on and their faces were
changed and a new life was set up for them in a more mundane
existence.
Later I snorted at this explanation of Elvis's demise and then
JFK's, but I sometimes wonder... Nygdan may be right!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by IronMan]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That makes sense Iron Man, I guess Kennedy change his face to Bin-Laden to be blamed for the (9/11) and now, we better watch out because it could be anybody in our government.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nygdan, you are normally so well-informed and brilliant. But this time, I have to say that I think you need to read up on JFK. Firstly, it was the CIA (and most likely George Bush) who set up the whole Operation Northwoods and the Bay of Pigs. When JFK found out about the Bay of Pigs, that's when he took responsiblity for it, because it happened on his watch. But he was against both of those operatjions. Eisenhower was actually the one who got us into Vietnam. JFK inherited it, and didn't want to pursue it. He was very much against war actually and wanted to end the Cold War. The CIA was constantly undermining him and usurping power, so he wanted to get rid of the CIA. He was also going to get rid of the Federal Reserve, all of these things are good things. I believe at that time in our history, though, there was already a coup forming and it could be for any number of reasons, as stated above. He probably overheard something or someone leaked info from him about some sort of 911 conspiracy. The powers that be seem to be heavily into numerology, I don't think any of it was coincidence.

And, as far as I know, JFK was not a member of a secret society. He was one of those rare individuals who come from wealth but have compassion for the common Joe. He wanted to turn this country around to where it should be, but he didn't get a chance to. I think he may well have been our greatest prez, if he had gotten the chance to implement his changes. The Kennedys I think weren't really in the "mob", just that his dad was a bootlegger during the Prohibition. Alot of people engaged in illegal alcohol trade, doesn't make them criminals. But that is how Joseph Kennedy created his wealth, he was a poor kid who came from nothing and made a fortune through hard work and risk. JFK was on painkillers for a very serious back problem he had. Most folks on painkillers function just fine.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
That makes sense Iron Man, I guess Kennedy change his face to Bin-Laden to be blamed for the (9/11) and now, we better watch out because it could be anybody in our government.

Please forgive the levity, it's just a memory from
a long time ago.
It's probably 'just one of those things' a doodle
indicating a 9 and a 11, a word of conspiracy
below it, it could be anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
And, as far as I know, JFK was not a member of a secret society.

He was in the Knights of Columbus, fwiw.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is that the Knights of Columbus bar rooms?

We have quite a few around here. My husband plays poker there....and pool....

OOOOOHHHHH.....the wife is the last to know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join