It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
i am proud not to be a mason.......are you?

I am not a mason. But I support the institution, and my family has a very long history of being masons. The only reason I have not considered joining is I see no need to. But, regarding the 'Illuminati'. As far as I can tell, and I've looked, there is absolutely no evidence they even exist. A hundred theories in a hundred books is not evidence. One single piece of evidence would be appreciated. And re the S & B coffin, here's a thought... maybe it is related to the sarcophagus in the great pyramid of Gizeh? That seems quite likely to me.
I am proud not to be a mason-basher.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i highly doubt she will as she doesnt share much with me. but she has shared alittle. She's in law school right now so i really dont think she's going to make the time to come on a conspiricy websight and be asked question after question by a bunch of....well....conspiricy nuts. she's got a 4.0 to keep up.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Virginia Democratic Governor Mark Warner was at the last Bilderburg thing, I don't think he's skull and bones, but some of the possible candidates being discussed should also be cross referenced with who has attented Bilderburgs.

Clinton was a nobody at one point, and then he went to one of those. So maybe more likely candidates haven't shown up yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.
[edit on 15-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

Who or what do you worship then? I believe that the bonesmen are just a subgroup of masonry anyways so I'm sure the next president will be either a mason or some such as usual.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquoI believe that the bonesmen are just a subgroup of masonry anyways so I'm sure the next president will be either a mason or some such as usual.

Not necessarily a sub group, they could well be a splinter group, a breakaway faction... I don't know, but I know that the KKK was a mason like but totally separate and different group with rules, goals, and beliefs that were in opposition to masonic ones. Thats why they started their own club. If S&B is similar, it may well be the source of nefarious plots and actions, but then you cannot condemn masons as a whole for that. It is like blaming child abuse by deviant church leaders on every church member. It isn't fair.
It is a fact that JFK was not a bonesman, if I am correct. And there are a number of other non-bonesman chiefs, I am sure. Jefferson is one I think. And I don't think they are all that powerful anyway. The world is a big place, London, France, Rome, Germany... don't they get any credit in picking the president of the US? I think they must have some impact, and that Bilderberg meetings, etc., are just the times they all get together and compare notes. It isn't necessarily bad or good, it is just common sense that they would use their power to further their interests. It is possible that the symbol of the skull and bones is a link between the Templars and Freemasonry, that I can see, but thats about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Actually Skull and Bones has absolutly nothing to do with masonry at all.

and Warner wasnt Skull and Bones he was Scroll and Key which is similar. Scroll and Key is another society at Yale.

Other then Wolf Den, Skull and Bones, and Scroll and Key (those are all YALE), anyone know of any other ivy league schools that have societies?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

and Warner wasnt Skull and Bones he was Scroll and Key which is similar. Scroll and Key is another society at Yale.

Other then Wolf Den, Skull and Bones, and Scroll and Key (those are all YALE), anyone know of any other ivy league schools that have societies?

I don't know of any society that is anywhere as powerful as the S&B on a college campus. From what I hear most college frats can't survive these days cause of high insurance policies. I don't think the S&B's have to worry about $$

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm sure they dont have to worry money at all. but i wasn't asking about other frats i was asking about acutal societies at Ivy league schools. Anyone have any names out there?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
in either 2008 or 2012 it will be a man by the names of "peter" and "paul" and "john" and a name that is like "god".

that's my prediction, anyways.

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

I don't know of any society that is anywhere as powerful as the S&B on a college campus. From what I hear most college frats can't survive these days cause of high insurance policies. I don't think the S&B's have to worry about $$

The aforementioned Scroll and Key Society is actually more wealthy than Skull and Bones:

Tax records show an endowment worth several million dollars more than that of Skull and Bones. In addition to financing its own activities, Scroll and Key has made numerous donations to Yale over the years: the prestigious John Addison Porter Prize, awarded annually by Yale since 1872, and in 1917 an endowment for the Yale University Press which has funded the publication of The Yale Shakespeare and many other scholarly works. George Parmly Day founded the Yale University Press on behalf of Keys.

Source

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
in either 2008 or 2012 it will be a man by the names of "peter" and "paul" and "john" and a name that is like "god".

just a thought.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? i think your in the wrong thread there buddy.

Cug

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have absolutely nothing concrete about this next statement, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

The S&B might of been co-opted in the 20's by a Christian/Fascist group.

Like I said, I have nothing close to real evidence, but I have been looking into the fascist movement in the US during the 20's to 50's and names and connections just keep popping up. I have no clues if it's still true today, or if it was just a reflection of popularity fascism had with the big money industrialists of the time. (Ford, DuPont, etc..)

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I have absolutely nothing concrete about this next statement, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

The S&B might of been co-opted in the 20's by a Christian/Fascist group.

Like I said, I have nothing close to real evidence, but I have been looking into the fascist movement in the US during the 20's to 50's and names and connections just keep popping up. I have no clues if it's still true today, or if it was just a reflection of popularity fascism had with the big money industrialists of the time. (Ford, DuPont, etc..)

This would be a VERY worth while thing to look into and study, you could very well possible change how we all have viewed S&B forever. I say go for it my friend if this is possibly true it would be ground breaking. In that how we've always thought about this society was wrong, as well as the powerful elite of the country since the 20s as well. good luck.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

just a thought.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? i think your in the wrong thread there buddy.

funny, thought i was addressing the purpose of this entire thread:

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

Who will the S&B place in the White House in 2008. If Hillary is elected as the Democrate then theres no way for her to be a Bonesman so would that mean that the Republicans would win no matter who was running?

the author asked for a "Who", and i supplied an answer.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Harvard has a few, and Princeton has what they call eating clubs which are the dining hall and social club with study areas so I'm sure they play a big role in peoples lives and influence them etc..

here are some links

www.yaledailynews.com...

www.boston.com...

www.thecrimson.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
folks hillary is going in definitely...and i don t think Mcbain is going to do something about it. about the secret societies just have a look at the donations at harvard and yale and rate of admissions to sponsors...hilarious.

i still wonder how the B family can declare 8 Millions to IRS? anybody got a clue?

funny hint of the day? do you think Ken lay is really dead?

see you around the watchtower...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hillary may be running and i'm sure she will be, but she's not a Bonesman. I talked to my cousin and she said that the females of skull and bones HATE being refered to as boneswomen...they are bonesmen just like the others she says.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Kerry announced that he wanted to run again in 2008

*sigh* yes, I know. He's obviously running and still trying to get himself in the news. He doesn't realize that Hillary is already the Dem Nominee. Well .. technically not really .. but we all know it's going to be her and that she's going to win in 2008.

Seriously ... Clinton II ... 2008.
It's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I talked to my cousin and she said that the females of skull and bones HATE being refered to as boneswomen...they are bonesmen just like the others she says.

Is your cousin in the Skull & Bones or does she attend Yale? I'm curious to know how she knows what the woman memebers hate?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

I talked to my cousin and she said that the females of skull and bones HATE being refered to as boneswomen...they are bonesmen just like the others she says.

Is your cousin in the Skull & Bones or does she attend Yale? I'm curious to know how she knows what the woman memebers hate?

She was tapped 2 years ago. If you read the posts of this thread then you'd know that cause we talked about it earlier.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join