It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ive had this conspiracy theory in my head for a few days and thought I ought to share it.
Aliens are among us and are on the DL becaue the time is not right for the world to know about them, and the are very vulnerable to human diseases. The NWO, some government agency, some Neo-Nazi group, or someone else knows and are in on the secret. When the time is right there will be an announcement that the end is near something like the sun is gonna explode and the Earth is gonna die. These aliens are gonna come to our rescue but the catch is they can only take pure disease-free people that wont infect them(this is why i think some neo-Nazi group maybe involved b/c AIDS favors minorities and gays). These people are taken away and the rest of us are left behind. I had this dream that those taken away were tricked by the aliens into thinking they were superior and will become slaves to the aliens. All the talk about the sun exploding and earth vanishing was just bs so the aliens could get people to volunteer as slaves. The world is a better place after the aliens leave because so many selfish people who dont care about other humans are gone from this planet. The Earth has been reborn.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by jrod]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Similar to my theory.
The aliens are spouting bs for slaves/food.
The rapture is their propaganda.
It's MY damn planet, not theirs.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Best not be messin with my planet boy!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Best not be messin with my planet boy!

You reckon aliens watched the A Team?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Ive had this conspiracy theory in my head for a few days and thought I ought to share it.
Aliens are among us and are on the DL becaue the time is not right for the world to know about them, and the are very vulnerable to human diseases. The NWO, some government agency, some Neo-Nazi group, or someone else knows and are in on the secret. When the time is right there will be an announcement that the end is near something like the sun is gonna explode and the Earth is gonna die. These aliens are gonna come to our rescue but the catch is they can only take pure disease-free people that wont infect them(this is why i think some neo-Nazi group maybe involved b/c AIDS favors minorities and gays). These people are taken away and the rest of us are left behind. I had this dream that those taken away were tricked by the aliens into thinking they were superior and will become slaves to the aliens. All the talk about the sun exploding and earth vanishing was just bs so the aliens could get people to volunteer as slaves. The world is a better place after the aliens leave because so many selfish people who dont care about other humans are gone from this planet. The Earth has been reborn.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by jrod]

i had the same revelation. the next day i had another revelation. maybe the saucers WERE coming to take away the chosen, but the elite who need intelligent slaves to stay on earth and serve THEM, spread disinfo about the benevolent saucer beings, demonizing them so that the best and brightest would refuse "salvation".
the next day i had another revelation. i am alone, there is only one 'us', and we are in 'it' together. responsibility for self is my new key. as my good buddy jesus said, "get your house in order'.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You watch scary UFO movies and visit ATS too much.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OMG. This thread is too funny. LOL.

And it didn't help with the last comment. LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have different revelations all the time. Ill post some more. Thats what happens when you get stoned and paranoid.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
aliens like paranoid. it fosters the sense of connectivity.....

new topics

top topics

join