It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Development in Johnny Gosch / Jeff Gannon Case!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is so strange. I'm rushed for time, so please excuse the laziness of my links. I'll have some more time to get into it in a couple of days, probably. Anyone who's reasonably familiar with the story can skip these intro links, which are for the benefit of people not up to speed on the supposed conspiracy surrounding this strange story.

For those who don't know, this is Johnny Gosch. en.wikipedia.org...

This is Jeff Gannon. en.wikipedia.org...

Here are a couple of links detailing the 'relationship' between these two ostensibly different people.

educate-yourself.org...

www.apfn.net...

Now..the new information.

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2006/09/01/national/a114940D47.DTL

The mother of a boy abducted 24 years ago said she's bewildered by two photographs left at her front door, apparently showing her son and two other children bound and gagged.

The old photos appear to show 12-year-old Johnny Gosch with his mouth gagged and his hands and feet tied. The boy is wearing the same sweat pants Johnny was wearing when he disappeared while delivering newspapers on the morning of Sept. 5, 1982, his mother said.

"It's like reliving it," Noreen Gosch told The Associated Press on Thursday night. "But the bigger picture is, 'Why are they doing this?'

Grist for the mill, or food for thought, as you like.

What to make of this? I've always been somewhat skeptical of the Gosch/Gannon link, but I try to keep an open mind. I'm really not quite sure what to think about this new development...

Thoughts?

[edit on 3-9-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's the two pictures that brought this story back to the headlines.

The first photo shows Johnny in the same sweat pants he was wearing when he disappeared from his paper route.

This second picture has Johnny on the far right. The identity of the other two boys is unknown.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting those.

How strange is it, for this picture to surface this long after the incident? I've never heard of something quite like this happening, a kidnapper taunting the mother of a kidnapped child more than twenty years after the fact.

Very strange...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Thanks for posting those.

How strange is it, for this picture to surface this long after the incident? I've never heard of something quite like this happening, a kidnapper taunting the mother of a kidnapped child more than twenty years after the fact.

Very strange...

I looked at it several different ways. The possibility you mentioned, or maybe the reason it showed up on her birthday is because it was intended as a birthday present. Either from Johnny, or someone that knows something more. The reason why I say that is, and I could be totally wrong here, is that the picture where he's with the other two boys may turn out to be the biggest break in the case. Say they identify the other two children, wouldn't that help build a profile of the kidnapper? I don't think those other two are from the midwest because there was nothing in the news about other boys at that time being kidnapped, but police say they think both photos were taken within hours, or days of the kidnapping due to the sweatpants. That tells me two things, either this person that kidnapped him did it solo and travled the country, or it is part of a much bigger conspiracy, and the other two boys were 'shipped in' and the person who held them at the time of the picture was a handler/holder that fed and took care of them till they were shipped to their final destination, or shipped out to other people.

Something about this case has always stunk. The connections to CIA, Franklin Credit Union ect. Most Omahans believe Harold Anderson former owner of the "Omaha World Herald" and Peter Citron and many more were even connected. Anyone in Omaha in those days say that evil pediophile Harold Anderson picking up an underage girl at Central Highschool, every damn day. What's worse he still writes editorials in the World Herald. Granted that doesn't directly deal with this case, but if the conspiracy exists ,it's safe to say these guys were players.

The more I learn, the weirder it gets. Makes me nauseous.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

August 27, 2006

On my birthday... I received a package with the following pictures inside. The first photo is of my son Johnny, shortly after he was kidnapped on Sept. 5th, 1982. He was still wearing the clothing he had on the day he was taken. He is bound and gagged. The second photo is three boys all bound gagged... the boy on the far right is my son, Johnny. We do not have the identity of the other two boys. We are currently working with the police and the National Center for Missing Children in hopes of learning the identity of the other two boys. There are two families who would probably like to have news of their children. If anyone viewing the second photo knows who these boys are, please contact me.

Noreen Gosch

www.johnnygosch.com...

Noreen Gosch testified that Johnny Gosch came to see her in 1997, providing information about his experience, asking for his mother's help and pleading for her to not reveal his visit. Johnny is now 36 years old. After years of suffering tremendous torture and pain at the hands of his captors, being used and abused, he and several others escaped. They have been living in hiding under new identities... they fear for their lives.People ask ... why is it necessary for someone to hide and live this way..... It is simple, Johnny can identify many of the people involved and would be a threat to the very people who took him. He is known as the "chameleon". Why? Because he can so completely change his appearance.He would like to be a part of his family once again but it isn't safe. The people who take these children also do a thorough job of brainwashing. Telling these young children that if they try to resume any kind of life with their families.... they will be killed.
www.johnnygosch.com...

This is a very strange case, it'll be interesting if anything comes from this new development.

EDIT:I find the gags on the boys don't look right. They just don't look to be very effective for keeping someone quiet. They look more like something you would see in a movie than a serious attempt at keeping someone from yelling for help.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Good eye noticing the gags, I agree. Something else is odd too, either the webmaster had a typo, or she doesn't know her own son. The kid on the far right looks nothing like him, my moneys on the kid on the far left. Same eyes etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
The kid on the far right looks nothing like him, my moneys on the kid on the far left. Same eyes etc.

That's what I thought as well.
The boy on the left looks a lot more like Johnny but the mother's web site claims that he is on the right

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I really hate FOX News, but in several minutes they are having a story about this case. Might be worth checking out.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
These are very disturbing pictures. I hope they catch the indivdual or individuals who perpetrated this crime.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One thing I don't get is why the photos were sent to the mother. What possible motive could be derived from this? A sick kick or something more sinister? The two other boys are as yet, unidentified and no-one knows who they are. Why? Surely if another 2 children were abducted (perhaps not in the same state?), then it would have gotten alot more media coverage. No arrests or suspects were found either. Is that just incompetant police work? I also must ask about the bloke that claimed to be Johnny and visited the mother in 1997. How do we know it's Johnny? Could it be that she fell victim to a twisted hoaxer? Something about this is very wrong. The mother said she received a package, but only two photos have been released. Are there other photos, or was there something else along with the package? It seems a little strange to me to send only two photos, in a package. Maybe they've sent something else, and the police have not released that information?
I'm not sure, but something does not seem right about this. The brand thing intrigues me I must admit. It almost looks like a Satan star of David thingy. Maybe the Owl folk kidnapped them?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
awhile back, on the show unsolved mysteries, they had an episode with almost the same events. walking out of a gas station convenience store, this person found a photo on the ground in an empty parking slot. the photo depicted two children, bound and gagged, one boy and one girl, in what appeared to be the inside of a van. both of them were id'd as kids who were missing but from different areas. the boy was from the north east, i believe, and the photo was found in georgia? any way, i hope that those who are responsible for crimes like these will recieve their justice.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What is 'the brand' ? I see it in the picture but Im unsure who wrote that on there and what the signifigance of it is.
It sickens me. Idont know what else to say.
Wasnt a DNA test ever done to determine if Gechert/Goesch was indeed Gannon?
If what Gunderson, Obrien, and others have said is true (IMO it is all true)
then I would not be surprised if only one of those three boys in the photo are still alive.
I wouldnt be surprised at all if two of them were killed in front of the third boy in order to traumatize the last remaining child into total compliance.
Neither would I be surprised if one of the boys was forced to kill the other two, which would not only traumatize the boy, but could be held over his head as a form of control.
Im sorry I even had to type this #!%@, but I do think its a possiblity.

The fact that these pics were sent to the mother is beyond outragous, and IMO is just the perps flaunting their power and evilness.
All you have to do is watch conspiracy of silence to realize how powerful these poeple are, and how evil they are as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
The brand thing intrigues me I must admit. It almost looks like a Satan star of David thingy. Maybe the Owl folk kidnapped them?

I originally thought the brand was the Star Of David and Gosch is a German last name, but that symbol has 6 points.

This brands seems to be a five pointed pentagram, or an X with a line under it.

Can anyone enhance the picture to make the area more clear ?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It looks more like a pentagram than a Star of David.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
wow this is very shocking, and so wierd?

I will be interested to see in other events lead from this,

there has got to be something, i wonder if there will be anything found on the photos or package from where this may have even come from,

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
These shocking events is not the first time I heard of child abductions and sex trades involving politicians, pedophilles and people that held high offices of power. Alot more than people thought or even would believe.

This guy Lawrence king en.wikipedia.org...

was an apparent ring leader of child sex group in the late 80s early 90s I believe.
A documentary was made that king was the center of, it had heavy evidence that included children who were apart of the sex group. The documentary was supppose to be aired, but was quickly silenced by a private party before it could spark any sort of investigation.

Here is that video(A must watch) video.google.com...

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I know some of you on here are very good at sharpening up images and making them more clear, could someone please sharpen the image of the symbol on the boys arm. It looks more drawn on in ink than a tattoo at this point.

As for the gags not looking like they are doing a very good job, there could also be something stuck behind them, in the boy's mouth and also they are probably drugged as well.

These are extremely disturbing photos but I view them either as someone trying to give clues more than taunting her or perhaps since she has admitted contact with her son in the past perhaps the people who held him believe that she might actually know where he is and try and contact him about these photos thus leading them to him.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Eugene Martin also went missing in Des Moines, Iowa.
It was 2 years later, but he was also a paperboy for The Des Moines Register.
He vanished in the early hours on a sunday morning like Johnny.
He also looks a lot like Johnny Gosch.

This is speculation, but could the same person be targeting a certain type of boys ?

I can't seem to find much information on Eugene's case though.

Published: August 15, 1984

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is searching nationwide for a man described as a ''loner'' in the disappearance of a newspaper carrier. Federal agents said today that there might be ''a definite connection'' to the disappearance of another paper carrier in Des Moines in 1982.

Eugene Martin, whose 14th birthday is Friday, vanished early Sunday as he was about to deliver copies of The Des Moines Register. A fellow newsboy, Johnny Gosch, disappeared from his route on Sept. 5, 1982, and has not been heard from since.

The authorities said they were treating the Martin case as a kidnapping and had issued a nationwide bulletin for a man described as between 30 and 40 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches, clean shaven and with a medium build.
query.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by MacDonagh
The brand thing intrigues me I must admit. It almost looks like a Satan star of David thingy. Maybe the Owl folk kidnapped them?

I originally thought the brand was the Star Of David and Gosch is a German last name, but that symbol has 6 points.

This brands seems to be a five pointed pentagram, or an X with a line under it.

Can anyone enhance the picture to make the area more clear ?

On that Fox News deal last night Johnny's mother said that "The Brand" is common on those who are forced into prostitution against their will. I guess that exact same symbol is popular to use in those circles, and to me point to an organized group that's taking part in the kidnappings. I wish I could find others, but doing research on child sex rings makes me want to throw up.

I really hope this thread takes off. I think this is the one 'conspiracy' that would be so easy to prove. To many details have made it into the public, and the cover up that took place was also witnessed by every resident of Omaha. If you really think about it, some of these key players would be damn easy to get to, if you catch my dirft. Peter Citron, Harold Anderson, and Alan Baer are all very public, exposed people, and they have no security. These guys are either really dumb, or they think they have more power than what they really do. Don't they understand how easy it'd be to grab them, video tape an interrogation, and expose them? I bet the second these guys got heat on themselves, they'd start ratting everyone out. And by heat, I don't mean a courtroom, they have ovbiously bought judges in the past, and will do so into the future.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Does this help?

This is an approximation of what I see:

[edit on 2006/9/4 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join