It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicion/spying within the Muslim-American community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

I agree with this article that the line between legitimate suspicion and paranoia is too fine to draw, and that the edicts of the US gov't doesn't help the situation.

But it is the responbility of the Muslim community here in America to be specially aware of the Islamist threat within their own society, and it's very encouraging to know so many leaders are active and progressive in this vein.

I would love to hear from any Muslims here on ATS about their own experiences/ideas..

[edit on 31-8-2006 by TheDoctor]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hmmmm

wasn't a huge ring of japanese spies the justification for their unlawful detainment...

dear sweet flying spaghetti monster, this better not be going where i think it's going

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
it's not just America where the followers of the mad mullah's are located, they are currentely spread throughout the world, iirc a senior member of MI5/6 stated recently that during their recent campaigns to recruit more asian and muslim members to help gain more inteligence within those comunities they had numerous aplications from people who they considered highly suspicious and who were possibly members of exeactly the kind of groups they were trying to infultrate.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am in no way advocating eventual detention camps for Muslims in America

That is certainly not where this thread is going...

But the reality of the situation is that there are a number of individuals in America who may be willing to follow the mis-interpretation of their Islamic beliefs into actions that threaten peace and prosperity, and it is important for the Muslim community in America to be very aware of this problem.

You can call it spying if you want, but I call responbility to fight against the irrational and dangerous beliefs and actions that threaten people of all creeds.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
bump

any muslim ATS members have any say on this?

new topics

top topics

join