It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard To Find Documents I Uploaded For You Guys; Important stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So I've had these for a long time on my computer and figured some of you might be able to use them. They are some great resources.

Download instructions: Click the link then click "download using basic membership" its in blue a little ways down the page. Then download from there.

Enjoy!

NORAD's highjacked aircraft intercept procedure. LOTS OF INFO.
www.yourfilehost.com...

A study of Iran's nuke ambitions, done in 2004.
www.yourfilehost.com...

www.yourfilehost.com...
www.yourfilehost.com...

Former CIA talks about secret societies among other things. Great stuff.
www.yourfilehost.com...

www.yourfilehost.com...

www.yourfilehost.com...

www.yourfilehost.com...

www.yourfilehost.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I went through your links and fixed them so they should now be a direct link to the files, the yourfilehost page threw me off for a second and I thought the links were dead at first. I had a couple of these files already, well worth the download if you haven't seen them. Thanks for uploading them and sharing!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
thanks for those jackhorner. a lot of reading to do i think and certainly some interesting info to be found

that joint vision 2020 cover looked ominous to me.. i mean, their website states " Joint Vision 2020 builds upon and extends the conceptual template established by Joint Vision 2010 to guide the continuing transformation of America's Armed Forces." and my first thought is why does the lettering lead down over the middle east and asia and not over the u.s.?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I went through your links and fixed them so they should now be a direct link to the files, the yourfilehost page threw me off for a second and I thought the links were dead at first. I had a couple of these files already, well worth the download if you haven't seen them. Thanks for uploading them and sharing!

Oops! Thank you very much for fixing the links

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thanks from me as well
Definatley a lot of reading here, if I start now I should get through it by the end of week.

The Story of The Committee of 300 I have read before, albeit a long time ago, very cool.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
thanks for those jackhorner. a lot of reading to do i think and certainly some interesting info to be found

that joint vision 2020 cover looked ominous to me.. i mean, their website states " Joint Vision 2020 builds upon and extends the conceptual template established by Joint Vision 2010 to guide the continuing transformation of America's Armed Forces." and my first thought is why does the lettering lead down over the middle east and asia and not over the u.s.?

Hahaha yes man I thought the same thing. Its very interesting that the logo is hanging over the middle east. Makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thanks mate. Will be reading v/ soon.

Uhh . . . where did you get these, JackHorner?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Thanks mate. Will be reading v/ soon.

Uhh . . . where did you get these, JackHorner?

I can't tell you or I could get in big trouble.

Just kidding
, they were part of a huge torrent called "Banned Books". There is a bunch more but I picked the best ones. If you guys are interested I could post a screenshot of them all and then take upload requests.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I thoguht you were totally serious there until I read the bottom.

But then again,

And yeah, it'd be good if you could post some screenshots up, ta.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the info! nice find, i can't wait to have some time to go through them

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

" Joint Vision 2020 builds upon and extends the conceptual template established by Joint Vision 2010 to guide the continuing transformation of America's Armed Forces."

and my first thought is why does the lettering lead down over the middle east and asia and not over the u.s.?

because, now that the America - [New Order for the Ages]
is capable of going Global....it makes sense that the Mid-East & Middle East
has now become this generations un-tamed, un-ordered, un-democratic 'Frontier'

Much like the American West was with all those Native American Nations which
had a conflict with that 'sanitized' Continental Vision called "Manifest Destiny"...

today's Arab & Muslim World is viewed in a similar light, as the (NWO for short)
determines that it's collective & consensus visions will be the only way to ration resources- bring stability - offer a standard of living not otherwise obtainable to these 'desert dwellers' and various religious radicals/militants.

As Law-Order-Democracy will be imposed on the remaining inhabitants,
much as the old west was...with Army Forts and eventual Reservations for the conquered peoples to be confined to...

hmmm, .....i couldn't have answered the question any briefer

PS: that symbolicgraphic is meant for the planners & directors of Policies
(as a reminder of the larger picture) as strategies are think-tanked & ordered

& is not really meant for the public consumption

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I thoguht you were totally serious there until I read the bottom.

But then again,

And yeah, it'd be good if you could post some screenshots up, ta.

Alright sorry it took so long, my power was turned off a few days ago because I forgot to pay the bills lol. Anyways here is the complete list of documents I have, let me know what you guys would like me to upload.

top topics

join