It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Veteran Speaks Out on War Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thats a damning video if its true.
But there's to much chance that its lies.

cant you get into serious trouble for releasing details? especially ones that are meant to be hidden from the general public?

I think we would of heard about muslims being strung up at a mosque, slaughtered and burnt in response to the us contractors whom were strung up.

But damn, he's consistant the whole interview, barley touches his face of fidgits. stutters at random times... and at stage has a thousand yard stare.

I hope that this is true, so the true colours of the Occupation in Iraq can be seen and that more soilders might come and publically speak... they risk there nex to murder innonecnts, so why not atleast risk your neck trying to stop yourself from being ordered... to murder those innocents.

I hope its false, because all the young childeren with no parents will learn what happend, and plan far worse onto the USA.. this is how the hardcore terrorists are made..

And I believe there to be thousands, of young, homeless, broke, parentless human beings... devestated by this war, which turned out to be unessecary.

Iraq was better under saddam.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is Jessie McBeth...this has been debunked numerous times on this site. It is a fake VIDEO. Why do the mods continue to let this drivel re-occur time and time again?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
for the record, here's wikipedia and information on Jessie Macbeth and his apparently false reports and allegations:
en.wikipedia.org...

Jesse Adam Macbeth (born Jesse Adam Al-Zaid,[1] 1984) falsely claimed to be an Army Ranger and veteran of the Iraq War. He lied in alternative media interviews that he and his unit routinely committed war crimes in Iraq.[2][3] Macbeth began to attract significant attention after the release of a video containing his allegations;[4] transcripts of the video were made in English and Arabic.[5] According to the U.S. Army, there is no record of Macbeth being a Ranger,[6][7] or serving in a combat unit: he was discharged from the service after having been declared unfit or unsuitable for the Army, or both,[8] before he could complete basic training.[9]

This is also being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

join