It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
See your U2Us

It could be a problem with your computer.

[edit on 26/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
how do i contact my ISP?
any why would someone just block me from this site?
the internet is running find, i can go into other sites but when i try and get into ATS
it does not let me
i rang home and asked my brother to try again and its the same thing
it must be my ip when ever my ip comes up it gets blocked
this is WEIRD
i hope it works tomorrow
or i wont be able to post anymore
my cousin lives 1hr away

There is a solution for this. For the time being, untill your issue is solved, you can do anonymous browsing to this website. If ATS server is blocking your IP then anonymous browsing will work good. The website is here
All you have to do is enter the website in the field you can notice and prove that your a human in the next step(security measure). That's it you neednot go to your brothers house!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
nawkturn, i wouldn't recommend that.
that would open a possibility for the author of that site to hack his account on ATS.
And we don't know that you're not the guy

Anyway, could someone enlighten me why ATS could be blocking his ip?? Not to mention that static ips are not common for end users nova days and that they would have to firewall the whole ISP's ip addr. pool..

So, we had like 4 ppl promising to try and take some new vids and photos, any luck? or are you guys got filtered as well?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I didn't promise anything but I took just one picture, then the batteries died.

Here it is:

There are some white objects in the photo that I could not identify.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by krif

And we don't know that you're not the guy

woops I am no author of that site
I usually got blocked out from a forum for no reason so I had to rely on that to let the mod know that i was blocked. He forwarded my ip from the block list and everything was fine till now. But yeah, there is a possibbility of what you said. I mean the web master may have some handy scripts to log the key strokes on that server. Nice point.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How do you do Solar Obliteration? Do you hide under your roof and take a picture of half the sun?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
CYRAX posted a link to a page explaining it.

Here it is: solar obliteration

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks ArMaP.

I'm up for it when I have a chance. I'll post a picture when I get results. x]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I live in Manchester, the North West of England and Observe a worrying amount of Strange Objects Very Very High up usually at Night When its really clear,

the thing is They look really intresting to the naked Eye but When I film them (i use a SonyMiniDV Camcorder) its just a Tiny Dot or it dosen't Show up at all.

I see objects that are or what I think are Satalites, however I'm not shure what satalites really look like,
There really just like a star but dull, moving very slow, to small and high to be a plane and somthimes its a red dot the size of a faint star they move slow and in a straight line,...Are these satalites? I used "Starry night" software to go to the exact time and part of the sky I see them but the satalites on there don't matchup but that could be my softwares satalite list not up to date.

I don't really see much Daytime Objects (appart from pesky Mylar balloons that is)
Maybe I should try that Solar obliteration..I got lots of filters from my telescope
Solar filter, Light pollution sodium filter, a blue one for looking at jupiter and a red one??infa red? lol not shure what that ones for.

and now for todays ATS Saftey tip,
I know lots of you eager boys and girls are thinking of lying down behind a wall on the sun threshold with a pair of binoculars to see if you can see any UFO's..

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!
one glimpse of the sun and you will turn your Eyes into a Microwave ready meal!

thank you and safe spotting

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can these solar obliterations can be possibly caused by solar flares?

Not against it, but a possibility to these pictures? I doubt it though.

I'm definitely still with the aliens.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
CYRAX posted a link to a page explaining it.

Here it is: solar obliteration

Did you happen to notice on that SO site the video they have posted, that the little dot they are trying to say is a UFO happens to appear on the shingles of the roof as well? I think its some kind of camera anomoly.

Pie

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
This video looks similar to the pics:

UFO Video

Great pics, btw!

Nice find. top and bottom quad plasma thrustors, if not a cartoon, a fairly
agile ufo.

No more just up and down or sideways. I'm going over to a physics forum
to see if a levitating aircraft can stay in orbit, will it go 22,000mph to stay.
And the force of gravity might be less so it needs less power.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
CYRAX did post on many forums, web search on monty4444.

Perhaps they want him back, not much ha ha, but you wonder.

Always a pleasure to see unknown air craft.

One forum had a single line inserted at the end by the server bug
that slowed down every browser as it loaded some ad file.

CYRAX ip server must have a bug that keeps everyone out of ats.

Yeah I think its getting the sun out of the picture to see the sky better.
And any craft in hover.
Having the blue sky seems better than night pictures with lights against
the black.

He has night movies of lights jumping around. Hard to see anyhing clear.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Everything is fine
got on to ats with no probs
i dont no what was wrong yesterday i have not changed any settings but it works now thats all that matters
thanks to Armap and Bothered for helping me out
you guys are the best!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I keep getting rays of light in the way. It's shaped like an X.. if you know what I'm trying to say. I'm not getting anything real interesting though.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know what those white things in my photo are, they are small feathers from the pigeons that pass their days on top of the building where I live, yesterday I saw some of those feathers floating and when they got nearer I could see what they were.

And, as I still think that this "solar obliteration" only creates false positives, I had an idea to try to understand what those things that appear on these type of photos are.

For this it is needed two cameras and a way of shooting both cameras at the same time. The cameras will be pointing to the sky using the "solar obliteration" technique but pointing at different angles.

If anything appears on both cameras, knowing the distance between the cameras and the angle they are pointing we can know at what distance the objects are.

It is somewhat difficult to make a system like this that can be used in any circumstance, but if anyone could built it then the problem of not knowing the distance of the objects would disappear, and knowing the distance we can know the size.

Also, it could be used without this "solar obliteration" technique.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
I keep getting rays of light in the way. It's shaped like an X.. if you know what I'm trying to say. I'm not getting anything real interesting though.

Its probably because the light from the Sun is entering the lens, you have to be carefull not to let that happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well i guess ill give this a try. Weve got to remember to not look at the sun, just the outiside of it (the corona). Always stand on the sunrise side of whatever building your at. Otherwise the sun will creep up on you and damage your eyes. We should all be using dark sunglasses or something darker. Make sure it has UVA and UVB protection.

It would be cool if we could get a model kit rocket up there to take footage with a video camera. Or maybe fly a solar powered UAV up there using updrafts.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The object in the photo is strongly illuminated by the Sun.
The Sun is covered by the roof that appears on the photo.
The light from the Sun is being reflected by the object.

The diagrams are a good indication of the process I believe. I think the other element here is also the illumination of objects (sort of a translucent refraction?). If you shade your vision in much the same way, you will note that more flies, moths etc become visible. This because under normal conditions the sunlight is too strong to notice these objects... bit like the way we cant see stars during the day.

All you people are seeing is insects flying a few hundred feet away. It seems like some mysterious UFO phenomenon because through the viewfinder of your cameras the magnification of your vision is reduced to a point where you cant discern it. When you develop / download your pix magically at a couple of a million pixels there is a UFO.

I think there are techniques designed to produce false positives, to discredit UFO research...ultimately.

Just 2 (euro) cents

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
someone should use a video and try and pick up something and upload it here
i would but my cam fell and broke i did not have a tripod so i put it ontop of a ladder
10minutes later
kaboom
now i have no video cam

[edit on 29-8-2006 by CYRAX]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join